CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since it was a short visit could he have been arrested? The first couple vehicles had very dark windows. And they were going pretty fast. Just an idea...

The news reports have said that no arrests have been made. Also, Woodland Park PD has been releasing press releases on its facebook page, and they were very prompt posting about the search warrant last Friday, so that would be the place to watch. They probably would have announced by now if they had made an arrest, and they will probably post another press release by the end of the day.

I'm pretty sure LE is still working on recovering all that's been deleted from his phone-- if he truly turned it over. We previously heard PF was cooperating only to find he's only talking through his lawyer, and yet to sit down with investigators. MOO
IMO if HE sent the text himself for the purpose of deception, he would want LE to see it.

I still don’t have a smart phone...just a phone that texts and makes calls...so I sure wouldn’t be one to know anything about pings except for what I have learned on WS...which is always contradictory imo.
We " dumb phone" owners need to start a club.. I still refuse to read or answer texts or voice mails........LOL !......oldfuddyduddycody22

Just a reminder about the theory of KB purposefully driving herself to Soap Lake: Gooding is 12 miles off her route. Why would she leave I-84 to go into Gooding? There are other places to stop for gas etc. that are really "right off" I-84.
Also, I find it highly improbable that KB would go to see her sick grandmother and not bring grandma's great grand-daughter to see her. Unbelievable to me.

True, but the ping doesn't mean she was in Gooding. Most likely, it was a tower located near Gooding. If the tower lies somewhere between I-84 and Gooding, which it likely does, since carriers tend to provide service along major expressways, then it doesn't necessarily mean the phone was off the expressway.

Just catching up. I agree with the person who described constitutional rights as “muscles.” We have the right to exercise them. One person suggested passing legislation allowing the interview of last contact witnesses, I think, to get around the silence right. Such legislation would be unconstitutional. PF, for better or worse, has the right to speak or not, as we all do.

True. And I know people who had minor run- ins with the police when younger, and would not speak to LE, ever. Their choice.

But when a young woman, the mother of your child, is missing, and you may have some answers to finding her, and you are executing your constitutional rights, it is legal, but not moral. Because the family is looking, and the volunteers are looking, and the police is looking, and you are flexing your "muscles". And your child, I bet, is missing her mother.

they aren't messing around. seems like they prob brought BCI and FBI with them.

Law enforcement vehicles seen leaving Patrick Frazee’s home

In case anyone hasn't seen the footage of the five vehicles leaving PF home... it is in this link.

MOO..
1) the 5 vehicles were two unmarked black suv/suburbans, then three marked police vehicles. Two of the marked vehicles were suvs. One was sedan. All three had different markings. Can anyone make out the difference?

2) Does appear like they were moving quickly. No stopping by some when going from driveway to road.

3) Has anyone seen footage of arrival? Wondering how long they were there.

4) good to see something happening

We " dumb phone" owners need to start a club.. I still refuse to read or answer texts or voice mails........LOL !......oldfuddyduddycody22
I’m exactly the opposite. Obsessed with technology. My son is an IT guy so it runs in the family. Except for Mr. Zecats. No interest. And just recently traded in his flip phone.

PF's attorney talked to Inside Edition? o_O

“Like most relationships it has ups and downs but for the most part it's a good relationship,” Frazee’s lawyer said of his client’s relationship with Berreth when he spoke to Inside Edition.
Kelsey Berreth's Fiance Is a 'Gentle Soul' Who Would Never Hurt Anyone, Friend Says

1) How would HE know doodly about their relationship? (Once again, his client is controlling the narrative.)
2) Guessing Thanksgiving was during one of those very serious 'downs'? (No mention of relationship status as of 11/22 +/-)
3) For the most part it's good? (Yep. Until it isn't.)

Trite and cliche; thanks for nothing, Mr. Loew.

The owner isn't the one bent or crouched in an awkward position with her head near the hooves. You think he hurt the the horse, but I think he got the horse's attention quickly. A farrier would not want to offend his customers, but he may have declined to service her animals again because of her. You only have her ~cough~ story. It's laughable - DM trolling around little Florissant seeking a disgruntled customer and waving cash for salacious, and useless, information.

I did notice the DM quoted a satisfied customer who stated he brought the beautiful baby with him. The deniers were loud yesterday...
We'll agree to disagree. There seemed to be several who supported the horse owner's story. And there was the incident of PF's anger at losing that resulted in reckless driving and a tipped horse trailer which nearly killed the horse. I predict PF won't be taking the child to any more ferrier gigs. That is no place for an infant no matter how "beautiful" she is. I find none of it laughable. JMO

For me, not matter what venue I'm working my dog(s). Again, my experience is with German Shepherds. They are my PARTNERS. We work side by side. There is an enormous amount of respect on both sides. They absolutely trust me, as I do them. I do not have experience with cattle but do sheep.

My first GSD, I titled HGH (Herding Utility Dog). This is a German SV title. I do not own a farm but had a dog with strong genetic herding lines and I wanted to have fun.

My second GSD, is my scent detection dog.

Both of my dogs have high prey drive, hunt drive and pack drive. This is what I seek. They have strong working minds and must have a job. At the end of the day however, they relax, settle in the house. Just last night they were on my sofa passed out while I watched a movie.

My friend has dairy cows and she uses her Border Collie to bring them in from the pasture. It's actually very beautiful to watch her work. What's super cool about her story, she was a rescue, owners dumped her, said she was too hyper. The sweet girl just needed a job and a gentle hand.

My Polish Lowland Sheepdog was a herder. Lacking sheep, I found him "herding" kids at the seashore. He didn't want them going into the ocean!

My Polish Lowland Sheepdog was a herder. Lacking sheep, I found him "herding" kids at the seashore. He didn't want them going into the ocean!

My wife's cousins are ranchers, and we were visiting their house one time. I was walking up to their house and made the mistake of turning my back on their Blue Heeler. Let me tell you, it didn't take me long to find out why they call them "heelers." That thing ran up behind me so fast and nipped at my heel! Scared me half to death. I didn't turn my back to him again.

Edited for spelling. hEEler, not hEAler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member