CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was a quick visit. Less than an hour.
There was absolutely no reason they needed that convoy there. That’s an intimation technique. I live close to Amalia NM where the terrorist camp was found. A child was found dead there. The SO, Sheriffs Office,here did that convoy thing a couple of times prior to arresting the terrorists and finding the dead child. My personal opinion is that it has to rattle people when a convoy like that shows up.

This is the longest post I’ve made in my history on WS.

In my opinion this case lacks the unity I’d like to see within the family.

We all assume Kelsey was sweet, innocent and a loving and capable mother, a fine instructor and friend.

Yet...There has been no comments from any friends past and present, any co-workers, employers, flight students, teachers, classmates, neighbors, present church and pastor, (if she was a member) state anything regarding her character. Not even her father.

The only positive character comes from her mother who is carefully guarded and her uncle. Where in the attached link they state;

“This is completely out of character. Kelsey loves her god, she loves her family, friends and she loves her job. She doesn't run off and someone knows where she's at”. One article her mother included her “dog”.

(Not one word specifically stating about how she loves and cherishes her daughter Kaylee.)

In other press conferences on cases we’ve all seen here on WS, family members speaking on behalf make it a point to include how much the person loved and doted over their child”.

I myself would assume she was a very capable and loving mother.

Cheryl’s brother Ed Stanfill of Moses Lake...
“It's not normal. Kelsey and her mom typically talk quite often. I mean, they were attached to the hip since she was little. They were best friends”.

(If Kelsey and her mother were attached at the hip since she was a child and they were best friends why did her mother wait 10 days to report her missing?

As a parent myself not attached to any of my children at the hip. I would have made that call over Thanksgiving weekend. Especially when one of my grandchildren was involved.

It seems to me everyone has no hesitation to assume that PF did something to her, just as everyone assumes she would never leave her daughter.

We all want to assume all women with children who look as sweet and as innocent as Kelsey, would love and dote on their children, because we think about our own children.

All the wild speculation only adds to the existing pandemonium.
Vanished: Authorities investigating disappearance of ex-Warden woman

I've given up on the media getting it right. I'm going by the WPPD news release which states that PF picked up the baby 11/22 in the afternoon (no location). I also believe the neighbor who says she saw the truck at KB's home between 12:30 and 1:00.
MOO

I'm gonna be a nitpicker here. The poster says PF told WWPD he picked up the baby later that afternoon. Who knows what really happened.
47685515_2130546087207936_6428721299354288128_n.jpg

My wife's cousins are ranchers, and we were visiting their house one time. I was walking up to their house and made the mistake of turning my back on their Blue Heeler. Let me tell you, it didn't take me long to find out why they call them "heelers." That thing ran up behind me so fast and nipped at my heel! Scared me half to death. I didn't turn my back to him again.

Edited for spelling. hEEler, not hEAler.
Australian cattle dogs are known for letting you into the yard, but not letting you out.

There was absolutely no reason they needed that convoy there. That’s an intimation technique. I live close to Amalia NM where the terrorist camp was found. A child was found dead there. The SO, Sheriffs Office,here did that convoy thing a couple of times prior to arresting the terrorists and finding the dead child. My personal opinion that it has to rattle people when a convoy like that shows up.
There has to be a reason for it.

Law enforcement isn’t rolling up on a location 5 vehicles deep, just to intimidate someone.

The explanation is most likely one of practicality, one based on a purpose.

Retrieving potential evidence.

Law enforcement isn’t rolling up on a location 5 vehicles deep, just to intimidate someone.

I think it was probably 50/50. They had a legitimate reason for being there, but they likely didn't need quite as many vehicles as they took.

We know PF did not report KB missing. There was a span of at least 10 days from the time K last saw her mama until December 2nd, when LE was notified by CB her daughter was missing.

During those ten days, did no one else in PF's family think it odd KB didn't call to talk to her baby K? Even if they actually believed KB had taken off to see relatives, and they perhaps knew KB and PF had broken up, did they not question why KB was not calling K to hear her baby voice and reassure K that mama was coming home soon?

If PF had K with him for those ten days, did not anyone else in the house where he lived question why KB didn't seem to care to call K, especially since K (by all accounts) was a caring and loving mother?

I have a friend who had to be admitted to hospital, and her 14-month-old missed her dreadfully. The baby would get on her toy phone, hold the receiver to her ear and say, "Mama?" Then the child would babble on as if she were talking to her mother. It was heartbreaking.

Because of TOS, I cannot elaborate further, and I apologize if some of my previous posts have been misinterpreted or seemed vague. It is difficult to word things sufficiently in some cases because of the necessary limitations to what can be discussed publicly.

My wife's cousins are ranchers, and we were visiting their house one time. I was walking up to their house and made the mistake of turning my back on their Blue Heeler. Let me tell you, it didn't take me long to find out why they call them "heelers." That thing ran up behind me so fast and nipped at my heel! Scared me half to death. I didn't turn my back to him again.

Edited for spelling. hEEler, not hEAler.
Yep. Heelers are herders as well, but in my experience can be very territorial and often will attach only to their owner and are suspicious of just about anyone else. Not my favorite dogs. Of course how they are raised matters but some of that seems a bit hard-wired in them.

Maybe he changed the tyres on his truck and they wanted to look at the old ones?

SABBM

So, the daughter is safely with CPS, now ?
I've missed quite a bit since being away from the forum.....
We don't know for sure but I'm hoping so. The state has a duty to protect the child and it isn't in her best interest to be with someone who has a history of bad temperament. JMO

Chicken. Egg.

But in this case, this anecdote was used to show the manifestation of his anger, namely, abusing animals.

Did he suffer a previous head injury that made him prone to bouts of rage? Maybe.

But we are responsible for our actions, and abuse of any type, is almost always a choice.

And a huge, glaring character defect. imo

(If Kelsey and her mother were attached at the hip since she was a child and they were best friends why did her mother wait 10 days to report her missing?

Shortened by me
Kelsey's mom talked to her on Nov 22nd and when she didn't hear anything from her again by Nov 25th, Kelsey's mom called the police. They went to her duplex to do a wellness check. Kelsey's mom is not a "negligent mom".

We know Kelsey's mom had communication with Patrick on Nov 25th. Apparently he told her something to pacify her to the point where she didn't send Kelsey's brother to check on her until Dec 2nd. I'll guess that Patrick lied to Kelsey's mom that said they had broken up and Kelsey was going on a long trip to Soap Lake, Washington.

Trust me, they do. If they needed to follow up they could of all come in one vehicle. We are talking the Wild West here. In these small rural communities they make their own rules, to an extent, and the county judges back them up. I think they hope to make him nervous, or maybe his mother. I think they both know the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem