CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #59

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam Atchison on Twitter
#HappeningToday: The trial for Patrick Frazee is set to begin. Kelsey Berreth's mom is expected to take the stand first.
5:13 AM - 4 Nov 2019

Mike Mallory on Twitter
It’s been almost a year since Kelsey Berreth was killed and today in Cripple Creek Colorado, trial begins for the man accused of her killing her. That story at 6:34 on #Local6TODAY
EIh1_lkXsAAh8y6.jpg

5:30 AM - 4 Nov 2019
Carol McKinley on Twitter
Cheryl Berreth, #KelseyBerreth's mom, will continue testimony today in the murder trial of #PatrickFrazee. Kelsey's brother, Clint, is in the courtrm to testify. Friday, Cheryl described Kelsey's last unhappy months as she tried to make her new family work. @ABC
EIiJKumU4AAjr6F.jpg

5:54 AM - 4 Nov 2019

Ashley Franco on Twitter
HAPPENING TODAY: the trial continues for the man accused of killing his fiancé. Friday we heard testimony from #KelseyBerreth mom. That will continue today. I’ll have today’s as the day goes on. #PatrickFrazee @KKTV11News
5:55 AM - 4 Nov 2019

The Gazette on Twitter
The #PatrickFrazee trial continues today and we'll have full coverage. Here's a recap from Friday: https://gazette.com/news/patrick-frazee-murder-trial-opens-with-focus-on-defendant-s/article_f521e33e-fcb6-11e9-916b-1340f8c27e8b.html?5 … #KelseyBerreth
6:02 AM - 4 Nov 2019

Daniela Leon on Twitter (Video)
The trial against #PatrickFrazee resumes today. The first witness to testify Cheryl Berreth, Kelsey’s mom. On Friday her testimony ended in tears as she described talking to her daughter the night before she disappeared and wishing Frazee a Happy Thanksgiving.
6:11 AM - 4 Nov 2019

Last edited:
Wasn’t KK ever charged with conspiracy to commit murder for the attempts she made to end KB’s life before PF ended up doing it himself? She openly admitted she and PF had conspired in the weeks/months leading up to KB’s murder. Surely that charge should be up there too JMO
Many here agree with you, myself included, but a deal is a deal, as they say. She'll never get what she truly deserves from the judicial system. But, she's dining at the Karma Kafe for the rest of her days, "where everyone is served, what they deserve." JMHO

Prosecutors call Berreth's mother as opening witness in murder trial

SABBM:
Cheryl describes her daughter's relationship with the Frazee family as never being good, with the family viewing Kelsey as a "hooker" because she would arrive at the family property late at night due to her work hours.

According to the mother, the relationship worsened after Kelsey told the family about her pregnancy in the summer of 2017. She explained how her daughter was thrown out of the house and forced to move in with a coworker.

Prosecutor Jennifer Viehman started strong by outlining a complicated relationship between Frazee and Kelsey
Berreth, who never lived together despite having a child together and living in the same county. She claims Frazee consistently manipulated those around him by painting a picture of Berreth being a bad mom, alcoholic, and abusive to their infant daughter Kaylee.

As we learned earlier this year, he's accused of soliciting his girlfriend, Krystal Kenney,on at least three occasions to kill Berreth. “All you gotta do is hit her in the head and put her in the trash can,” Viehman says, attributing to Frazee. When Kenney refused, Frazee is accused of telling her, “I guess I just care more about Kaylee than you do, and if something happens to Kaylee, it’s on you Krystal,” per Viehman.

Just some reminders of who and what we're dealing with here.

The Face of Evil:

thumbnail.jpg

Also, The Face of Moroniocy*.

(*He's so indescribably stupid, we had to invent a word for him).

JMO.

Last edited:
Wasn’t KK ever charged with conspiracy to commit murder for the attempts she made to end KB’s life before PF ended up doing it himself? She openly admitted she and PF had conspired in the weeks/months leading up to KB’s murder. Surely that charge should be up there too JMO
Nope, not charged with conspiracy. She received a plea deal in order to put away the monster that actually murdered KB - PF. MOO

Read about KK's plea here beginning at Feb. 5:
CO - CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Media, Maps and Timelines *NO DISCUSSION*

It’s going to be a long wait till lunch for updates . I’m wondering how cross examination is going to go I can’t see them going after cb hard or that would turn the jury right against him. .i can’t understand the defenses theory that Kelsey was killed elsewhere with the evidence that was found they really didn’t think it threw just moo moo

SABBM:
Cheryl describes her daughter's relationship with the Frazee family as never being good, with the family viewing Kelsey as a "hooker" because she would arrive at the family property late at night due to her work hours.

According to the mother, the relationship worsened after Kelsey told the family about her pregnancy in the summer of 2017. She explained how her daughter was thrown out of the house and forced to move in with a coworker.

Prosecutor Jennifer Viehman started strong by outlining a complicated relationship between Frazee and Kelsey
Berreth, who never lived together despite having a child together and living in the same county. She claims Frazee consistently manipulated those around him by painting a picture of Berreth being a bad mom, alcoholic, and abusive to their infant daughter Kaylee.

As we learned earlier this year, he's accused of soliciting his girlfriend, Krystal Kenney,on at least three occasions to kill Berreth. “All you gotta do is hit her in the head and put her in the trash can,” Viehman says, attributing to Frazee. When Kenney refused, Frazee is accused of telling her, “I guess I just care more about Kaylee than you do, and if something happens to Kaylee, it’s on you Krystal,” per Viehman.

The Face of Evil:

thumbnail.jpg

(*He's so indescribably stupid, we had to invent a word for him).

JMO.
Totally agree!! Notice avatar :D

SABBM:

The Face of Evil:

thumbnail.jpg

(*He's so indescribably stupid, we had to invent a word to describe him).

JMO.
Moroniocy. Perfectly describes it. keeping the phones together,and texting etc, the note, going to the bank with RS. RS himself "Forget we were here".
Praying for CB,and admiring her strength,and dignity, I am in awe of her. She's the real star witness.
MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member