CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #60

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lauren Scharf on Twitter
Day 4 of the Patrick Frazee murder trial begins today. I’ll be posting updates on here as much as I can with @danielaleontv for @FOX21News No cameras or live reporting from the courtroom. Check out the photo I took last night before I checked into my hotel in a Cripple Creek.
EIsd8NdVUAAK1_8.jpg

6:01 AM - 6 Nov 2019

[URL="https://twitter.com/AshleyKKTV/status/1192081082151100416"]Ashley Franco on Twitter[/URL]
#PatrickFrazee Trial day 4: looking ahead today, we're going in pretty blind. We were excused early yesterday because the prosecution ran out of witnesses. They said there were flight and travel issues. I'll be sure to update on breaks. @KKTV11News #KelseyBerreth
EIsfZXGWsAApux9.jpg

6:07 AM - 6 Nov 2019

Carol McKinley on Twitter
Expecting explosive day in the #PatrickFrazee trial. Tues, Judge indicated the prosecution is expecting out of town witnesses.
Pros narrative : #kelseyberreth thought she & PF were going gp out for a family Thanksgiving, even buying champagne but Frazee had murderous plans. @abc
6:09 AM - 6 Nov 2019

Daniela Leon on Twitter
The trial against #PatrickFrazee continues we heard from his brother Officer Sean Frazee about an ongoing family dispute within the family over their late father’s assets. Officer Frazee also never really knew Kelsey.
EIslCvtVAAEwcVx.jpg

6:32 AM - 6 Nov 2019

Ok, thank you! That's probably what I'm thinking of.
Yes, I'm looking forward to hearing what RS has to say.
I hope he's asked why he told the bank teller, " Forget we were ever here."
And why he was so concerned about PF being seen at the condo.

Imo

You're welcome! All my long-windedness was me trying to say I think you're right, I think PF may have had contact with RS (or tried to) somehow T'giving night. I'm sorry, I don't think I expressed that as clearly as I could have. Anyway, I hope we get clarification about this. I think the cell phone data will be crucial and beneficial for the prosecution.

Also, Patrick's brother testified that PF arrived at the ranch at around 5:00 and parked on the side of the house instead of where he usually parked.
This along with the tote being in a different position after he left the condo suggests he had KB's body in the back of the truck while he ate his dinner at the ranch.

Just wanted to mention that since I saw that you replied to my post where I suggested PF went back later to retrieve the body.

Now it seems as if he somehow removed it from the condo when he left earlier.
He must have gone out later that evening to the Nash Ranch, where he stored the tote until he and KK later went back and retrieved it on the 24th.

Didn't he also contact his older friend that same night?
I wonder what he will have to say when he testifies.

Imo
And I thought phone pings took him out to his older friends home. Something about longing that direction then cells go dead (or out of range) then back on when he's traveling back.

Ok, thank you! That's probably what I'm thinking of.
Yes, I'm looking forward to hearing what RS has to say.
I hope he's asked why he told the bank teller, " Forget we were ever here."
And why he was so concerned about PF being seen at the condo.

Imo
Unless RS has changed his coat colors like
Sean F. has done, RS may not be called as a
witness instead being considered a 'hostile' witness thus it would be up to the defense to
call him and then prosecutors can cross exam him.
moo

Daniela Leon on Twitter
We also heard for the first time from investigators who searched through #Frazee’s property. They found a note that seemed to be written by Frazee detailing his plans throughout Thanksgiving
6:36 AM - 6 Nov 2019

Daniela Leon on Twitter
On the note were remainders like # pick up his daughter at 12:30 followed by a string of chores, long drives and making a note to head back to Thanksgiving dinner around 3:00
6:38 AM - 6 Nov 2019

Daniela Leon on Twitter
They also found a receipt for Waste Management. As you all remember there was an extensive eight week search at a local landfill to locate #kelseyberreth’s remains. The search was unsuccessful.
6:38 AM - 6 Nov 2019

Daniela Leon on Twitter
We also heard from a CBI agent. They were well aware by early December that #kelseyberreth phone pinged in Idaho. On Dec 4, 2018 they confiscated #Frazee phone and found it interesting he made several calls to an Idaho number- it allegedly belong to Krystal.
6:40 AM - 6 Nov 2019

I was wondering if PF had any help putting the tote up on those haybales. Imo
My guess is that he used the tractor; the same way he got it down. MOO

CO - CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Media, Maps and Timelines *NO DISCUSSION*

Kenney, on Dec. 20, said Frazee had to climb this large stack & go to the back to grab the tote and a plastic bag containing Kelsey’s gun. The tractor was used to bring the tote down from the top of the stack, Slater says.

More exhibits. First (#9) is a photo of two red barns on Nash Ranch. Second (#10) is a photo of a bale of hay that is distinctively discolored from other bale. Third (#11) is the tractor Slater says Frazee used to move the hay bale.

5244.gif

Day 4 of the Trial.

Roll Call.

Who's Here For Kelsey?

Here, here, here, here, here... Struggled with a bit of insomnia last night/this morning. The betrayal is just .... I can't think of a word/words that somewhat adequately describe it. I keep thinking ... Did she realize what was happening? I would like to think no, but probably unlikely. I just can't fathom that realization... Words fail...

Jakob Rodgers on Twitter
Good morning, everyone. I'm back in Cripple Creek to cover the first-degree murder trial of #PatrickFrazee, who is accused of bludgeoning his fiancee, #KelseyBerreth, to death on Thanksgiving Day last year.
@csgazette
EIso0liUUAADeNE.jpg

6:48 AM - 6 Nov 2019

Jakob Rodgers on Twitter
It's been a busy week, and @lancebenzel has been filing dispatches from the first three days of testimony.
Here's a look at all the developments Tuesday, when #PatrickFrazee's brother, a CSPD officer, took the stand:
https://gazette.com/news/crime/patrick-frazee-trial-frazee-s-brother-takes-the-stand-as/article_c157b56c-fffc-11e9-accb-637613b0dfe1.html …
@csgazette #KelseyBerreth
6:49 AM - 6 Nov 2019

Jakob Rodgers on Twitter
On Monday is when we first learned of the surveillance footage that showed #PatrickFrazee at #KelseyBerreth's townhome for hours the day she disappeared:
https://gazette.com/news/patrick-frazee-trial-camera-spotted-frazee-at-kelsey-berreth-s/article_2b43940a-ff12-11e9-85ae-47e207a7655e.html …
@csgazette via @lancebenzel
6:49 AM - 6 Nov 2019

Jakob Rodgers on Twitter
And here's a roundup of opening statements, and a lot of good background on the case:
https://gazette.com/news/patrick-frazee-trial-defendant-s-mistress-krystal-lee-kenney-the/article_f521e33e-fcb6-11e9-916b-1340f8c27e8b.html …
#PatrickFrazee #KelseyBerreth @csgazette
6:50 AM - 6 Nov 2019

Jakob Rodgers on Twitter
Once again, the judge in this case has imposed strict guidelines on where reporters can file, so no live tweeting. But I'll try to post updates during breaks in testimony throughout the day.
#PatrickFrazee @csgazette #KelseyBerreth
6:52 AM - 6 Nov 2019

IIRC, "Best friend" and "Father figure" was out of town for Thanksgiving, but cell records show PF going to Nash Ranch the night of Thanksgiving.

Which would be a curious thing, considering RS was out of town at the time, if we didn't already know the reason PF headed over to Nash Ranch.

And as a reminder, the reason we know why PF headed over to Nash Ranch is because KK squealed on him. So we know why he went to Nash, and what he did once he got there.

A huge part of the reason we're getting Bombshell after Bombshell after Bombshell dropped on us every single day is because KK gave the prosecution a "voluminous" amount of information about where to look and what to look for...which in term led to the discovery of "voluminous evidence."

"It ain't over 'til the fat lady sings," as the old saying goes.
Word has it, she's warming up her vocal chords.

JMO.
Excellent post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members