CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #61

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, she knew in October 2018 IIRC - and did nothing to stop the murder. IMO
I am in no way, shape, or form defending her, but she may have not known Patrick's and Kelsey's names and where they lived. We don't know how much Krystal told her- she might have only known first names. It obviously bothered her enough to talk to her bosses about it, but at that point, how much exactly did Krystal tell her? Did Krystal tell her that she went there three times to attempt to kill Kelsey herself? If so, then yeah, she definitely should have gone to the cops at that point. It's kind of vague how much Krystal told her.

One thing I will say, if it hadn't been for her best friend telling her bosses, this might not have been solved. Unfortunately, without Krystal's testimony and no body, Patrick could have ended up walking a free man. Krystal at least is providing details that has matched up with evidence found, even showing LE where the tote was stored, to which there was discoloring on the hay, the fire, blood on the baby gate, etc.

On November 25th, Kelsey allegedly searched Walgreen's five times? Didn't Krystal already bring the phone back with her to Idaho?
I think the reporter has that date wrong IMO @Steelslady - I may print out the affidavit because they may or may not be taking good notes when it comes to the dates and times of these detailed phone records which are so important. IMO

No, I think you're confused (or me?) I'm talking about a time BEFORE the weekend of the 23rd/24th/25th Nov. No way she was at the Franch cooking and taking care of baby K THAT weekend.
Haha, I need more coffee. I was agreeing with you actually. What I meant was that Krystal wasn't welcome at the ranch, heck, she couldn't even park her vehicle in the drive way or go inside, she had to try and nap in her car.

I was talking about previous times that she visited Patrick, before the planning of Kelsey's murder- I was wondering where she stayed or if she slept in her vehicle those nights, because she wasn't obviously welcomed at the Franch! Makes you wonder where she went to the ladies room, if she couldn't even go inside to warm up and rest! When you mentioned she had relatives there- a detail that I forgot about, it made sense that while they were seeing each other, she stayed with relatives. This time, though, she couldn't- they didn't know she was there, her family back in Idaho thought she was at a birthday party, so she wouldn't want the relatives in Colorado to out her!

Also from KOAA article above:

According to Kenney, Frazee told her to hit Berreth in the back of the head with a pipe from the bed of his truck. She told the court he said, “it’s not that hard," <snip>

Oh! I see.

It's "not that hard" to relentlessly bludgeon someone to death.

Good to know.

I mean, I would have thought it might be unimaginably, impossibly difficult to commit such a violet, brutal assault against a helpless, innocent victim....but what do I know?

You're the expert.

PF is Evil Incarnate.

JMO.

Right! And "it's not that hard" but then after bludgeoning her with a baseball bat he's making comments about how hard it was and how he'd stick with "more traditional means" in the future. I don't understand why he didn't do that to begin with? He owns this farm property ... wouldn't it have been a lot easier to clean up and take care of if he had used a firearm out in a field? Probably a lot less messier than the route he went.

JMO, and I'm not endorsing his actions, but just saying I don't really understand how he thought his actions were going to make a sparkly neat crime scene.

She didn't call 911 because she didn't want to get caught, anymore than Frazee didn't want to get caught.
She never went to police, and she most likely did not purposely leave evidence behind for investigators to find to help solve the case.

I'm assuming the jury does not have to believe everything she says, and hopefully will focus on the important details that correspond to the evidence LE has and will still find her credible.

For the most part, anyway.

Imo
I agree, and I stand by what I have said all along- we have not one, but two narcs here. Two.

Krystal went out and had a hell of a good time with her friends out to Vegas, after she cleaned up a deceased woman's condo, a deceased woman to which she knew was eventually going to be murdered, if her three attempts didn't do the job. She partook in this willingly. She drove all of those hours up and back, willing to do this.

Riddle me this, folks- if she was so afraid of Patrick, why didn't she do what he asked her to do, and take the tote with Kelsey's body in it? She wasn't afraid to say no to him on several occasions!

She went out and party heartied after! She never came forward on her own! She never called LE, or the Berreth family- anyone, to tell them what Patrick did.

Afraid of him? Really?

Don't get me wrong, I am not saying that Patrick didn't say all of those things to her, but damn, she willingly did all of this and would probably be still driving down to Colorado visiting her dream lover, if they both hadn't been caught.

I think the only reason why Krystal is in tears on the stand is because her actions and the evidence against her has now ruined her life amongst her own family, friends, work, and community. No one around her trusts her anymore. Why would they?

IMO Her credibility is in question. Not that I think PF is innocent, but I just don't believe most of what this co-conspirator has said. I believe she is making PF look as bad as possible so that her huge part in this is downplayed and she can walk away with her sweet deal.
And I don't believe ONE WORD PF has said. JMO

Haha, I need more coffee. I was agreeing with you actually. What I meant was that Krystal wasn't welcome at the ranch, heck, she couldn't even park her vehicle in the drive way or go inside, she had to try and nap in her car.

I was talking about previous times that she visited Patrick, before the planning of Kelsey's murder- I was wondering where she stayed or if she slept in her vehicle those nights, because she wasn't obviously welcomed at the Franch! Makes you wonder where she went to the ladies room, if she couldn't even go inside to warm up and rest! When you mentioned she had relatives there- a detail that I forgot about, it made sense that while they were seeing each other, she stayed with relatives. This time, though, she couldn't- they didn't know she was there, her family back in Idaho thought she was at a birthday party, so she wouldn't want the relatives in Colorado to out her!
No worries. I didn't get much sleep last night :)

Probably used the restroom at the Conoco gas station? Geez, what a way to live just to please that s c u m b a g :rolleyes:

I agree, and I stand by what I have said all along- we have not one, but two narcs here. Two.

Krystal went out and had a hell of a good time with her friends out to Vegas, after she cleaned up a deceased woman's condo, a deceased woman to which she knew was eventually going to be murdered, if her three attempts didn't do the job. She partook in this willingly. She drove all of those hours up and back, willing to do this.

Riddle me this, folks- if she was so afraid of Patrick, why didn't she do what he asked her to do, and take the tote with Kelsey's body in it? She wasn't afraid to say no to him on several occasions!

She went out and party heartied after! She never came forward on her own! She never called LE, or the Berreth family- anyone, to tell them what Patrick did.

Afraid of him? Really?

Don't get me wrong, I am not saying that Patrick didn't say all of those things to her, but damn, she willingly did all of this and would probably be still driving down to Colorado visiting her dream lover, if they both hadn't been caught.

I think the only reason why Krystal is in tears on the stand is because her actions and the evidence against her has now ruined her life amongst her own family, friends, work, and community. No one around her trusts her anymore. Why would they?
All true! Tears for herself. Crocodile tears for KB. She-devil narc.

Right! And "it's not that hard" but then after bludgeoning her with a baseball bat he's making comments about how hard it was and how he'd stick with "more traditional means" in the future. I don't understand why he didn't do that to begin with? He owns this farm property ... wouldn't it have been a lot easier to clean up and take care of if he had used a firearm out in a field? Probably a lot less messier than the route he went.

JMO, and I'm not endorsing his actions, but just saying I don't really understand how he thought his actions were going to make a sparkly neat crime scene.
I myself have always wondered about his genius plan to make it look like a burglary gone wrong in Kelsey's condo. If that was the case, how many burglars take the body with them? They just grab what they want and leave. They're not going to worry about a body on the floor and bringing it with them.

He was at a ranch the night before with Kelsey until late in the morning- he could have done it there, made it look like a suicide with her gun. But no, dumbnuts decided it had to be done at the condo. With the baby there, too.

Dumbnuts also wanted Krystal to do it. I truly think his rage with the bat had a lot to do with the fact that he was forced to do it, because Krystal wouldn't. She so called attempted three times to do this and backed out.

Speaking of which, I wonder if LE has Krystal's cell phone records from those three attempts that she made on Kelsey's life.

Ok, I CAN RELATE TO KB. Many here can I'm absolutely sure! I am religious and got in a long relationship with an extremely charismatic man. The most charismatic man I ever met. But he was scary and cold at home. (I never let him touch the kids, though).
But
I can relate to the constant forgiveness a woman goes through, the trying to keep them happy, the confusion, guilt involved, and everything else that goes with it...
I'm happily divorced I might add.
I relay this in hopes of explaining to others about a flip side guys can have. Stupid I stayed so long I know. Yeah, I know.

5244.gif

Day 5 of the Trial.

Roll Call.

Who's Here for Kelsey?

Here...fully present...stay strong and fully factual KK, PF needs to be found guilty and we are counting on you!

Elise Schmelzer on Twitter
Hello from Day 5 of #PatrickFrazee trial. We were supposed to start at 8:45 am, but we’re now told won’t start until 10:30. Unclear what is causing delay. Frazee hasn’t been brought in, and we haven’t seen the jury either. Here’s a recap of yesterday: Kelsey Berreth murder case: Mistress Krystal Lee Kenney takes stand in Patrick Frazee murder trial
9:46 AM - 7 Nov 2019

Ashley Franco on Twitter
#PatrickFrazee trial hasn’t started today. It was supposed to start around 8:45. DA came in and said we would be on recess until 10:30. @KKTV11News
9:48 AM - 7 Nov 2019

Jakob Rodgers on Twitter
A quick update from this morning at the #PatrickFrazee trail: Proceedings have been delayed a bit this morning, though no reason has been announced. We've been told that court will begin at 10:30 a.m. Once I have more, I'll try to update. #KelseyBerreth @csgazette
9:49 AM - 7 Nov 2019

Ok, I CAN RELATE TO KB. Many here can I'm absolutely sure! I am religious and got in a long relationship with an extremely charismatic man. The most charismatic man I ever met. But he was scary and cold at home. (I never let him touch the kids, though).
But
I can relate to the constant forgiveness a woman goes through, the trying to keep them happy, the confusion, guilt involved, and everything else that goes with it...
I'm happily divorced I might add.
I relay this in hopes of explaining to others about a flip side guys can have. Stupid I stayed so long I know. Yeah, I know.
You found my ex narc? I’m sorry but cheers for getting outta there. :)

On November 25th, Kelsey allegedly searched Walgreen's five times? Didn't Krystal already bring the phone back with her to Idaho?

Something new I learned last night from Sam's live. There were pix of PF and Baby K he wanted from KB's phone. KK made a Walgreens acct with his email and I believe the baby's name and numbers after it. Could this be KK looking at Walgreens?

Hello from Day 5 of #PatrickFrazee trial. We were supposed to start at 8:45 am, but we’re now told won’t start until 10:30. Unclear what is causing delay. Frazee hasn’t been brought in, and we haven’t seen the jury either. Here’s a recap of yesterday: Kelsey Berreth murder case: Mistress Krystal Lee Kenney takes stand in Patrick Frazee murder trial

Ashley Franco on Twitter
#PatrickFrazee trial hasn’t started today. It was supposed to start around 8:45. DA came in and said we would be on recess until 10:30. @KKTV11News
Let's hope the delay is cause PF is in his cell
puking up his guts out of fear that he's going away for life.
OR
Guards are trying to unknot the sheets from
around his neck and sorta pretending to
try to revive him.
Just moo

snipped
PF hasn't been brought in?? Is he sick from the testimony yesterday?

Ashley Franco on Twitter

Jakob Rodgers on Twitter
A quick update from this morning at the #PatrickFrazee trail: Proceedings have been delayed a bit this morning, though no reason has been announced. We've been told that court will begin at 10:30 a.m. Once I have more, I'll try to update. #KelseyBerreth @csgazette
Wonder if he’s gunna pull a cw and plea

From Tippy Lynn's timeline:
"Dec 14 KK was contacted by an FBI agent while at a national rodeo event in Las Vegas. She said she wasn't surprised because her husband called her the night before saying the FBI came to his dad's house looking for her."

Could this be the elusive dad that didn't see anything unusual about KK on Thanksgiving? He's the only one so far that was contacted by LE, IMO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member