CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #61

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also from KOAA article above:

According to Kenney, Frazee told her to hit Berreth in the back of the head with a pipe from the bed of his truck. She told the court he said, “it’s not that hard," <snip>

Oh! I see.

It's "not that hard" to relentlessly bludgeon someone to death.

Good to know.

I mean, I would have thought it might be unimaginably, impossibly difficult to commit such a violet, brutal assault against a helpless, innocent victim....but what do I know?

You're the expert, PF.

This monster is Evil Incarnate.

JMO.
I'm guessing he meant it was not that hard physically.

He doesn't have emotions or empathy, so he probably didn't even think about it from that perspective.

Imo

He doesn't have emotions or empathy, so he probably didn't even think about it from that perspective.

Imo
He told KK it wasn't that hard when he was soliciting her to murder KB. But, after he bludgeoned KB to death it turns out, it was hard according to KK's testimony yesterday. Will see if I can find the quote. MOO

ETA: There's another more detailed quote, but this is the gist of it.

Krystal Lee details relationship with Patrick Frazee, plot to kill Kelsey Berreth
“He said he swung away and that it was hard," Kenney testified that Frazee told her.

Ok, I CAN RELATE TO KB. Many here can I'm absolutely sure! I am religious and got in a long relationship with an extremely charismatic man. The most charismatic man I ever met. But he was scary and cold at home. (I never let him touch the kids, though).
But
I can relate to the constant forgiveness a woman goes through, the trying to keep them happy, the confusion, guilt involved, and everything else that goes with it...
I'm happily divorced I might add.
I relay this in hopes of explaining to others about a flip side guys can have. Stupid I stayed so long I know. Yeah, I know.
NOT stupid. I KNOW where you're coming from. It's that determination to keep trying to do better and make him happy when NOTHING will. It's only once you find your inner strength to stand up and say, "NO MORE! It's YOUR fault this relationship is SO bad, NOT mine!" that you can break free. Unfortunately for a woman, that's the most dangerous time in her life :(

Pretty lame attempt for someone who was SO afraid for her life and that of her child. If someone had threatened any child of mine I would have gone to LE, not to a lawyer. She only needed a lawyer because she was up to her freakin eyeballs in cow doo doo. JMO

Totally agree.

She could have reported to LE, the children's father, stayed in Idaho and out of Cripple Creek, many options.

It was her decision to put KB and child, KKs childrens and herself at risk.

MOO, KK wanted KB out of the way. KB was a pilot, financially secure, the mother of PFs child (after she aborted hers); she had to go!! Greed and vindication drove KKs plans for premeditated murder, not fear.

Wonder how this will play out in custody arrangements with KKs kids?

Jmho

Elise Schmelzer on Twitter
Hello from Day 5 of #PatrickFrazee trial. We were supposed to start at 8:45 am, but we’re now told won’t start until 10:30. Unclear what is causing delay. Frazee hasn’t been brought in, and we haven’t seen the jury either. Here’s a recap of yesterday: Kelsey Berreth murder case: Mistress Krystal Lee Kenney takes stand in Patrick Frazee murder trial
9:46 AM - 7 Nov 2019

Ashley Franco on Twitter
#PatrickFrazee trial hasn’t started today. It was supposed to start around 8:45. DA came in and said we would be on recess until 10:30. @KKTV11News
9:48 AM - 7 Nov 2019

Jakob Rodgers on Twitter
A quick update from this morning at the #PatrickFrazee trail: Proceedings have been delayed a bit this morning, though no reason has been announced. We've been told that court will begin at 10:30 a.m. Once I have more, I'll try to update. #KelseyBerreth @csgazette
9:49 AM - 7 Nov 2019

Very interesting, this delay. Tough for the media folks to have hang around.

Imo

I wonder ... how does PF know it is not hard to hit someone one the back of the head? Has he done it before to another human being...of course we don’t know but maybe LE has an idea?!

Let's hope the delay is cause PF is in his cell
puking up his guts out of fear that he's going away for life.
OR
Guards are trying to unknot the sheets from
around his neck and sorta pretending to
try to revive him.
Just moo
I thought of that, attempted suicide, but I would think the trial would be postponed a day, instead of a couple of hours. It is intriguing that he isn't there yet- maybe the vehicle driving him broke down?

Who knows, a poor juror could be ill (who could blame them?) or some emergency came up for someone- a witness, legal team, etc. Although, so far, we know that Krystal is already there. She must be thrilled with the delay- probably causing anxiety because she knows the defense is going to come after her full throttle- she's their only chance at getting Patrick off, which is really, no chance at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop