VA - Herndon, Joseph Ryan shot, Christine Banfield stabbed, both deceased, in home - Feb 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thank you very much for access to this article. It is impossible to understand how Brendan Banfield has not been charged. This article makes clear that every piece of evidence that is being used to prosecute the au pair also applies to him - he admits firing one of the fatal shots, there is proof that the picture of his wife used in the fake profile used to lure Mr. Ryan to his house was sent to him by his wife, he bought a new phone and wiped the history, he left the house for his job but instead sat for 17 minutes at a nearby McDonalds waiting (it appears) for a call from the au pair, and so much more. Not only that he remains working in the federal government (hopefully NOT with his service weapon). I understand the DA might want to flip the au pair (who seems naive and delusional about what is happening to her - she can't wait to "go home") but given the abundant evidence, I can't make sense of it.

Unfortunately, this situation doesn't surprise me at all. Murderers who have a lot of $ can hire expensive legal representation that's proficient/skilled enough to get them out of anything. We've seen this numerous times in the past. As the saying goes, "Money talks".

Just caught up with this heinous case/crime. Haven't heard much about this earlier. It's evident there was another accomplice here who hasn't had any charges brought against them. I hope justice is served & that everyone involved in this murder is punished - but that may not happen. Too bad.

Here's an update:

This is new...
Brendan is no longer employed by the IRS, the agency confirmed to Fox News Digital on Thursday.

In last week's Washington Post article an IRS spokesman said that he was still there. I wonder if someone in a senior position took action after reading that.

This is new...
Brendan is no longer employed by the IRS, the agency confirmed to Fox News Digital on Thursday.

In last week's Washington Post article an IRS spokesman said that he was still there. I wonder if someone in a senior position took action after reading that.
I think he reached the end of administrative leave and the timing was coincidental, but, could be wrong.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop
Back