CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #61

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It did say suspended a minute ago, but you’re right, it’s back.

Must have been a technical error on Twitter’s end.

The account that is suspended appears to be a fake account unless he had two accounts. It is his name with no underline between the first and last names, while his other account has the underline between the two.

The account that is suspended appears to be a fake account unless he had two accounts. It is his name with no underline between the first and last names, while his other account has the underline between the two.
Ha! Good catch. Some troll was probably pretending to be him at some point.

NOV 6, updated NOV 7, 2019 - 3 minutes ago
Patrick Frazee trial: Why former girlfriend didn't call police about Frazee in death of Kelsey Berreth
[...]

Lee said during testimony Wednesday that she eventually grew suspicious of Frazee’s claims that Berreth was a poor mother, especially after baby-sitting the girl and not finding any bruises on her.

She said she never called police out of fear that she’d be blamed, and that Frazee would call someone to kill her, too.

“I was hoping it would just go away," Lee said. “I hoped he would just leave it alone. I just wanted to ignore the problem.

“And he’s saying his little girl is being abused. I didn’t know what to do. So I didn’t make the right decisions.”

[...]

Maybe it's like violating a court order.
If they break the rules there will be consequences.

I hope this didn't ruin it for the other reporters.

Is Gojacks in the house today?!

I assume court is in session now.

Imo
Yeah, @GoJacks is there. He was only going to be able to attend the morning session, so he can’t be happy about the delay.

Ha! Good catch. Some troll was probably pretending to be him at some point.

Yep! That's why it is good that we can go back to our posts and correct when chit like this happens. I went back to all mine that were commenting on such saying that it was a false alarm. Perhaps the OP has time to do such also so it doesn't keep getting tripped on by newcomers as I did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MandyLynn1109