CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #61

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it's like violating a court order.
If they break the rules there will be consequences.

I hope this didn't ruin it for the other reporters.

Is Gojacks in the house today?!

I assume court is in session now.

Imo

Maybe Gojacks took one for the team and had a purposeful courtroom outburst directed at the scheduled witness. :)

Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV
FRAZEE TRIAL DAY 5: I’ll share updates as we can on breaks & lunch. Krystal Kenney retakes the stand this morning. Also look for a Facebook live around 8:30 p.m. (MT). @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney

EIx5hEoUEAAmsKy.jpg

7:19 AM - 7 Nov 2019

Jakob Rodgers‏ @JakobRodgers
A quick update from this morning at the #PatrickFrazee trail: Proceedings have been delayed a bit this morning, though no reason has been announced. We've been told that court will begin at 10:30 a.m. Once I have more, I'll try to update. #KelseyBerreth @csgazette

8:49 AM - 7 Nov 2019

Yep! That's why it is good that we can go back to our posts and correct when chit like this happens. I went back to all mine that were commenting on such saying that it was a false alarm. Perhaps the OP has time to do such also so it doesn't keep getting tripped on by newcomers as I did.
I deleted my reactions.

Maybe Gojacks took one for the team and had a purposeful courtroom outburst directed at the scheduled witness. :)
Haha, it's probably hard for some to restrain themselves.
I hope he at least heard some of her testimony.
I'm very anxious to hear the cross questioning by the defense. That should be very interesting.

Or put her up at a hotel? Bizarre. Also, KK said she would drive there all those weekends, then not even hear from him for days. And I wonder what those "things" were in August 2007?

Frazee trial: Kenney testifies, details murder cleanup

She said she visited him in Colorado 10 times that year and they talked on the phone almost every day. They took weekend trips since she was in nursing school and working three to four part-time jobs. Kenney said she would drive to see him often, but there were times when he wouldn’t call for days at a time.

The last time she came to visit was August 2007.

That month, he asked her to go pick up some “things" for him on his property and while she did so, she said it was “not pleasant.” This was not expanded upon.

I wondered about the Aug 2007 trip as well and whether we will get anymore details on what KK did that was "not pleasant". Is it possible that KK previously helped PF clean up a murder in 2007? I looked through NAMUS and saw one CO case that may fit with the timing and locations mentioned: The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Missing woman Colleen's movements were somehow tracked from Colorado Springs on Highway 24, Highway 42 and toward the Florissant Fossil Beds National Monument in July 2007. Map showing that in relation to locations relevant to PF: خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏
I got chills seeing that it is in the same direction that PF took KB's body. It may not be related at all since it seems there are some other POIs in that case (and it looks complicated-- Colleen's boyfriend was found murdered and another POI died during a shoot out with police) but I like to look into possible geographical and date connections on unsolved cases. Since I didn't see a thread for Colleen Barrett I made one. Please sleuth away on her case there if any of you have time: CO - CO - Colleen Kay Barrett, 46, Littleton, 19 July 2007

Right! And "it's not that hard" but then after bludgeoning her with a baseball bat he's making comments about how hard it was and how he'd stick with "more traditional means" in the future. I don't understand why he didn't do that to begin with? He owns this farm property ... wouldn't it have been a lot easier to clean up and take care of if he had used a firearm out in a field? Probably a lot less messier than the route he went.

JMO, and I'm not endorsing his actions, but just saying I don't really understand how he thought his actions were going to make a sparkly neat crime scene.

BBM:

Great questions!
Let's ask the moron himself.

PF. What say you?

"Well, exactly."

JMO.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online