CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #61

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How can PF sit there and listen to all this??? I would be so embarrassed... It's bad enough to murder someone and get caught, but to be shown to be so incompetent!

RBBM. Quote:

Key traits that sociopaths and psychopaths have in common include:
  • A disregard for laws and social mores
  • A disregard for the rights of others
  • A failure to feel remorse or guilt
  • A tendency to display violent behavior

I caught that too right away when I saw it. She had already told people about what was going on. Including her friend in Idaho that knew the lawyer there and was blabbing to the lawyer about her situation.

The lawyers knew, from Stein, about the murder plot. Stein knew about the creature going to clean up the murder scene, before it was public. Therefore, the creature lied on the stand, today, and we have proof.

I recall KK testified that the only person she told that she was headed to Colorado at PF's request was M Stein.

I don't think this was perjury because KK herself didn't know what she was going to find until she arrived in Woodland Park, and saw it for herself.

ETA: Remember all the people that didn't alert KB or LE about the repeated solicitations to murder KB were not charged with anything because it's not a crime not to tell.

See the video I posted. Stein knew.

Once... just a little splash of gasoline on a pile of leaves/branches almost burnt off my arm that I had used to flick the lighter. Big expl0sive fire. Singed all the way up to my ear with just the area my tee-shirt was covering my upper arm. 2nd degree burns. I am thinking diesel fuel also.

this happened to me as well. With gasoline. Poor KB

And, one of them was just a teenager. Can you imagine? :eek: MOO
I can imagine. This is the same guy that killed his girlfriend while their daughter was up and in a walker in another room. The same guy that burned the girlfriend's body in a fire in his mother's front yard.

Cold, heartless, cruel jerk. He didn't care about who helped him, so long as they did. Even his sidekick, he didn't care about ruining her life to help his. He probably was banking on the saying "blood is thicker than water" and expected his brother to lie for him on the stand and defend him- I bet that was a punch in the gut when his own brother walked away disgusted.

Is sister going to testify, I wonder? I am hoping his mother has to testify, too.

NOV 7, 2019
Kelsey Berreth murder case: 1-year-old daughter of Berreth present for gruesome killing, Patrick Frazee mistress says
[...]

The defense attorney, Adam Stiegerwald, started his cross examination of Krystal Lee Kenney by listing the more serious crimes prosecutors could have charged her with — attempted first-degree murder or accessory to a crime — for her role in Frazee’s alleged murder of his fiancée, Kelsey Berreth. ...

The defense’s questioning ended the more than nine hours of testimony Kenney gave over two days. Kenney detailed her complicated relationship with Frazee and explained how she cleaned the Woodland Park condo where she said Frazee bludgeoned Berreth to death. Kenney ended her testimony Thursday afternoon, but could be brought back later if needed.

[...]

Kenney became emotional multiple times over the two-day course of her testimony, including Thursday when prosecutors projected a large photo of Kaylee, the young daughter of Berreth and Frazee. She choked back tears as she explained that Frazee told her the 1-year-old girl was in the condo while Frazee murdered Berreth.

One of Berreth’s family members leaned forward and sobbed as he looked at the photo of the happy child with chubby cheeks, grinning at the courtroom from the photo.

[...]

Kenney explained that there was a pool of dried blood on the floor and blood spatters high on the walls in the living room. She used a laser pointer to show where she saw the blood and how she used bleach and Windex to clean the evidence, a process that took four hours, Kenney said.

Kenney testified that she entered and left Berreth’s condo from the main door. ...

[...]

Although Thursday’s hearing was scheduled to begin at 8:45 a.m., it did not begin until after 10:30 a.m. because both Frazee and Kenney felt sick in the morning, Teller County District Court Judge Scott Sells explained when court convened.

Court was interrupted about 11:30 a.m., when deputies caught a man in the audience drawing pictures of witnesses in the case. Court deputies ripped multiple sketches from the man’s notebook. ...

[...]

Sorry - I disagree there was perjury.

Stein knew of KK's role in the clean up but KB was dead for the clean up to be necessary. Also, Stein's interview was after KK's preliminary hearing. Reporter specifically asked Stein when KK told her and she did not answer. MOO

That was why I doubt her credibility. There is nothing in that interview that wasn’t already public knowledge when it was given. I watched that live and rolled my eyes wondering if she just wanted her 15 minutes or if she got her 15 minutes plus some money.

Are jurors allowed to ask questions during the trial?

I wish there were a reporter who knew the lost art of shorthand. Then we'd have ALL of it, every day.
Excellent point about shorthand. I'm surprised one of the news stations hasn't just hired a professional courtroom reporter and given them press credentials to document the case. Don't think this would run afoul of the decorum order and would certainly improve coverage IMO and make things easier for the reporters.
MOO

@tmar said:
LE was contacted by the scrap yard folk, when this occurred, so if evidence was left, LE would have the remains of the burnt trough.
We heard about LE being contacted about the scrap yard dump, ages ago in these threads.

I believe you're confusing the Midway Landfill in Fountain, Colorado with the metal scrap yard that we heard about for the first time from PF's brother SF2 (Evraz Steel). It was the Midway Landfill that contacted LE.

I would think the same thing. But recently, a young lady was burned in Salt Lake right behind a house in a residential area (MacKenzie Lueck). I don’t believe anyone reported smelling the type of odor you would expect.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member