CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #65

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, but the defense neatly covered that with PF's assertions that KB had very messy nose bleeds on two occasions, nose bleeds that left blood on his shirt, pants and boot. Who knows if she had messy nosebleeds at home, too? And I doubt that the experts could or did testify how much of the blood between the floorboards was from the previous owner and how much was KB's blood.

I'm trying to put myself in the mind of the kind of juror the defense is appealing to, someone who is determined to find excuses for PF. It seems absurd, doesn't it? But the defense pointed out that KK's DNA wasn't found in the condo, as though this is 'proof' that KK was never there. Hello? I don't see that as proof that KK was never in the condo, I see it as proof that she was very careful during her cleanup to not leave trace of herself behind. She even parked away from the condo so her friend's car wouldn't be seen near the condo.

It's not been stated anywhere, but when I heard of KB's nosebleeds, I couldn't help but wonder if he had previously hit her.
Of course, the nosebleed story came from him, so that wouldn't make any sense that he'd even say it and put that thought in the minds of LE and /or the jury. (*ED: he said it to Moore, not LE, so that may explain why he'd say it).

Then again, this is PF we are talking about here.

Last edited:
4780.gif

Day 9 of the Trial.

Roll Call!

Who's Here for Kelsey?

Here Here late but Here and ready to Hear May close with a bombshell before we hear Guilty Guilty Guilty!

Where is it stated that Kelsey was kicked out of the Franch while she was pregnant? That’s horrible!! I’m trying to catch up but I’m missing so much.
Start on page 44 of the Media/no discussion thread. Pommy Mommy posted some recaps of those attending the trial. It came out in Cheryl Berreth's testimony. There are around 3-4 recaps from different newspersons who all relate the same thing from CB's testimony.

I expect that PF's lawyers will assert that KK is the "real killer". They will say that she had means, motive and opportunity and that PF is totally innocent. That will be their version of the SODDI Defense. It's not much of an argument, but it's all they've got.

I don't believe the jury will buy it.
Well they better hurry up and prove that Krystal did this. So far, they've been very lame in terms of proving anything, other than "but there's no blood on his clothes." One of the lamest defense I've ever seen. If anything, they've done nothing really to put any doubt in the jurors eyes that Krystal was responsible for anything other than what she testified to.

Jakob Rodgers‏ @JakobRodgers
#PatrickFrazee said he never saw #KelseyBerreth again, and received text from her several days later saying "Do you even love me?" @csgazette

9:13 AM - 14 Nov 2019

akob Rodgers‏ @JakobRodgers
Again, from caseworker's testimony: #PatrickFrazee said he picked up Kaylee from #KelseyBerreth's apartment around 12:30 p.m. Nov. 22, 2018, and the went to work before planning to meet up with his family. @csgazette

9:12 AM - 14 Nov 2019

On the day before Thanksgiving in 2018, #PatrickFrazee said he met with #KelseyBerreth to exchange their daughter. And during it, Berreth arrived "heated and wanted to talk." The discussion was about them splitting up and sharing custody 50-50. @csgazette

9:10 AM - 14 Nov 2019

akob Rodgers‏ @JakobRodgers
Longmire said that #PatrickFrazee said he met #KelseyBerreth online on 2016, and that Berreth later moved to Colorado. They lived in separate residences, except for stretches when Berreth stayed with Frazee at his place. @csgazette

9:08 AM - 14 Nov 2019

Update: Mary Longmire, who was the caseworker with Teller County Department of Human Services, testified about an interview she had in late December 2018 with #PatrickFrazee about his relationship with #KelseyBerreth. @csgazette

9:06 AM - 14 Nov 2019

One thing to remember: The judge in this case has imposed several strict orders limiting media coverage of the #PatrickFrazee trial. As a result, I can't live tweet... but I'll try to get you as many updates as possible during breaks in the action. @csgazette #KelseyBerreth

7:03 AM - 14 Nov 2019
I posted before that I felt he picked a fight with her before he beat her. Justifying himself.
He told the worker it was KB but it was HIM.

KB told CB that PF returned her gun to her on 11/21/19 so we know it was in her condo. KK told investigators that PF gave the gun to her in a plastic bag to take to Idaho so we know that PF took the gun from KB's condo. In fact, I suspect PF may have tracked blood upstairs going to retrieve the gun. MOO
I've always found the gun part intriguing.

Did PF want KK to get her finger prints on it, to frame her, along with his wanting her to take Kelsey's body back to Idaho (to which KK refused)?

I love how she said she didn't want to tell her family, friends and co-workers what she did, so they wouldn't get into trouble, yet she gave Kelsey's gun to a high school friend, who she eventually outed to LE, lol.

For Thanksgiving KB purchased sparkling cider. (I recall some were reporting her purchase as champagne but it was testified the sparkling beverage).
We also had the comment of PF about KB allegedly being photographed or seen at the liquor store.

Was this verified by LE as being true or false? I don't recall where this particular issue ended up.

KB told CB that PF returned her gun to her on 11/21/19 so we know it was in her condo. KK told investigators that PF gave the gun to her in a plastic bag to take to Idaho so we know that PF took the gun from KB's condo. In fact, I suspect PF may have tracked blood upstairs going to retrieve the gun. MOO

There is so much of the story to tell. I am so disappointed that the judge has restricted them to 1 hour, and I am disbelieving, but believing, that the prosecution said they even needed less than that. I am floored. There is so much to tell about the story that needs to be documented in the closing. Not to get a guilty plea, but just to put it on the record. M o o.

I agree, but the defense neatly covered that with PF's assertions that KB had very messy nose bleeds on two occasions, nose bleeds that left blood on his shirt, pants and boot. Who knows if she had messy nosebleeds at home, too? And I doubt that the experts could or did testify how much of the blood between the floorboards was from the previous owner and how much was KB's blood.

I'm trying to put myself in the mind of the kind of juror the defense is appealing to, someone who is determined to find excuses for PF. It seems absurd, doesn't it? But the defense pointed out that KK's DNA wasn't found in the condo, as though this is 'proof' that KK was never there. Hello? I don't see that as proof that KK was never in the condo, I see it as proof that she was very careful during her cleanup to not leave trace of herself behind. She even parked away from the condo so her friend's car wouldn't be seen near the condo.
I can not agree to the word neatly.
MOO the defense has done a poor job.

There is so much of the story to tell. I am so disappointed that the judge has restricted them to 1 hour, and I am disbelieving, but believing, that the prosecution said they even needed less than that. I am floored. There is so much to tell about the story that needs to be documented in the closing. Not to get a guilty plea, but just to put it on the record. M o o.

I didn’t realize the judge restricted them to 1 hour. I thought the pros said they needed less than an hour and the defense said they thought they would need an hour.

We also had the comment of PF about KB allegedly being photographed or seen at the liquor store.

Was this verified by LE as being true or false? I don't recall where this particular issue ended up.
Nope -- J Moore asked to see the photo and PF never produced it (alleged it was on his home computer).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop