CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #65

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Silver can selectively be used but sadly it seems to depend on the State and their interpretation of the guidelines. Silver can be very effective IMO for missing adult cases and I wish it were more broadly utilised.
MOO

I see Silver alerts commonly when in Florida. I think elderly retirees there get lost or jump in their cars and don’t tell their families they are taking a trip and then the highway tickers light up with car model and license plate numbers.

Agree 100%. I hope it was clear that I was saying no way to that thought - suggested by another poster.

Ha, yes, definitely knew you and I were singing from the same hymn sheet!

Just wanted to reinforce what you had stated, i.e., "repeated for emphasis."

Sometimes, you just can't stress something enough.

At least, I can't.

JMO.

Hmmm what if SF2 confided something about his brother to him - now that would be a bombshell IMO
Not sure I'd count on that. I listened to some of his stuff back in the day and I'm inclined to think our parent with a device has nothing to offer that the DA wants to hear. His ramblings were not complimentary toward SF2 iirc. JMO

So SF2 sat on crucial evidence? I would have thought LE would have been all over the ranch hands beginning Dec 21, 2018.

I was also hoping there would be some test to determine if the sticky substance in the fire pit contained human composition. I don’t think the rest of the evidence we were hoping to hear more about was significant. Disappointing, but we all knew bleach and fire was troublesome.

I thought the investigator made it pretty clear (without swearing to it) that he thought the sticky substance in the fire pit (and running from it) was evidence of a human body.

When we hear the testimony in snippets and not in the exact words of the witness I think we may miss the impact it had on the jury.

I feel confident this jury believes Kelsey's body was burned on the franch with the remains cleaned up by the teen-agers, then disposed of by Patrick.

I would bet on it!

It would be interesting to know what she would say PF told her about the pipe being left at the gate. Or bat, whichever it was.
And also what he said to her about the fire. And the truck being parked on the side of the house.

Imo
Also, if nothing else, we need to hear Ma Frazee so we can add to “The List.” The List being PF’s profound quotes. She would have many.

I thought the investigator made it pretty clear (without swearing to it) that he thought the sticky substance in the fire pit (and running from it) was evidence of a human body.

When we hear the testimony in snippets and not in the exact words of the witness I think we may miss the impact it had on the jury.

I feel confident this jury believes Kelsey's body was burned on the franch with the remains cleaned up by the teen-agers, then disposed of by Patrick.

I would bet on it!
I think you are right - I wish the judge would have allowed streaming without comment.

MD is not a cop. One witness is LE the other is MD (or the guy we're not suppose to talk about). The snippet below is from the timeline.
  • One witness is a Woodland Park Police officer and the state has endorsed Michael Dalton as a witness too.
I suspect they endorsed him as a witness to keep him out of the court room. Kinda like SF1 ;) Although, I will hope till the last witness comes in that it will be SF1!! I personally think that would be a very Grand Finale :)

So, if the trial closes up tomorrow, do the jurors get sent immediately into deliberation? Or go home for the weekend and return Monday to deliberate?
If there's a little time they might go back and choose a foreman, then begin deliberating on Monday.

Wouldn't it be great if they were allowed to begin on Saturday and get done in time to watch football?!

Roll Tide!

Silver can selectively be used but sadly it seems to depend on the State and their interpretation of the guidelines. Silver can be very effective IMO for missing adult cases and I wish it were more broadly utilised.
MOO
Our former congressman here in VA helped get this bill passed to get the adult alerts out...It's Ashanti's law.
President Trump signs Ashanti Alert Act into law

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members