GUILTY CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #71

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I could not access the link that was provided... so I have nothing of it.
Thanks. The CT Court site only provides the 3 pg Notice linked above and this 8/5/24 introduction letter:

August 5, 2024

Dear Counsel of Record:

The appeal filed August 5, 2024, has been assigned docket number AC 47877, State of Connecticut v. Michelle Troconis.

The clerk assigned to this appeal is Attorney Sarah Howard, who may be reached at (860) 757-2144. Please note that clerks are not permitted to give legal advice.

Substantial amendments to the Rules of Appellate Procedure took effect on January 1, 2024, including changes to motion and petition formatting, electronic briefing requirements, and the ordering and filing of transcripts.

Please consult the Connecticut Practice Book, Adopted Practice Book Revisions, and the How to Create Electronic Briefs Guide for additional information.

The Appellate Clerk’s Office is open from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on weekdays, with the exception of legal holidays and closures due to inclement weather or exigent circumstances. The window at the Appellate Clerk’s Office is open from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Please see Practice Book § 63-2 and the Judicial Branch website for more information. On the website you will also find self-help publications and samples and forms related to the appellate process.

Official notices in Supreme and Appellate Court matters are delivered electronically to the E-Services Inbox of attorneys, law firms, and self-represented parties who have an appearance in the file and have filed an appellate electronic access form (JD-AC-015) when required by Practice Book § 60-7 (c). Paper notices via U.S. Mail are issued only for attorneys and self-represented parties who are excluded or exempt from the requirements of e-filing.

Thank you.

In the meantime, having read it, I can tell y'all one good thing, at least I didn't have to watch him deliver it. No pelvic thrusts with the written word.

However, my memory can't quite shake it.

JMO

Last edited:
It's 9am. I might need a cocktail.

Please, someone, make sense of that filing.

He isn't asking so much for it to be unsealed, but arguing that the sealing was in error, they were denied the full transcript he feels he was due... and next, I expect he wants the whole Troconic trial/verdict vacated.

Tell me I'm reading it wrong.

Please.

JMO
I know I shouldn't laugh, but I just cannot help myself.
MOO

So JS is the plaintiff in the above matter, as "a citizen". What? Why? How? Huh?

He seems to think it was wrongly sealed due to reasons. Transparency. And that IIUC the clerk was error somehow. He seems to think he is entitled to a full transcript, including the portion (4 pages?) that are missing (where the report was discussed, then sealed). But JS went to trial knowing it was off-limits.

Does he think he can get it unsealed?

Or is he going to try to claim that an improper sealing prevented MT from accessing exculpatory evidence as basis for appeal? Then will he turn around and claim double jeopardy.

Whatever he's up to, it stinks.

JMO

The courts need to intervene and shut down this JS and MT farce of appeals, motions, and so-called lawyering.

Praying for a judge with some backbone and teeth.

I dunno what happened with the CT Appellate Court Site between June 10 and today.

On June 10 when JLS filed his appellate brief seeking to appeal the Court's decision to deny MT bond pending appeal of her murder conviction, the 200+ page brief was published for viewing and/or download, and is still accessible today. The link was graciously provided by @Tink56 in the prior thread.

Granted, the file will be HUGE if considering just the Trial Transcript alone but the 'Case Activity' for each petition is itemized and files broken down to convenient size for access.

GUILTY - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #70

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
capturedlive
Back