CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #65

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt Kroschel
@Matt_Kroschel

·
37s
1f633.svg

#kelseyberreth
Quote Tweet
Rick_Sallinger_Twitter_normal.jpg

Rick Sallinger
@ricksallinger
· 5m
Patrick Frazee solicited fellow prisoner Jacob Bentley to have key prosecution witness murdered. Bentley testifies with letters from Frazee.
That’s crazy.

Matt Kroschel
@Matt_Kroschel

·
37s
1f633.svg

#kelseyberreth
Quote Tweet
Rick_Sallinger_Twitter_normal.jpg

Rick Sallinger
@ricksallinger
· 5m
Patrick Frazee solicited fellow prisoner Jacob Bentley to have key prosecution witness murdered. Bentley testifies with letters from Frazee.

Yikes! Just when you think it's all been said and can't get any worse, this comes out. PF wrote letters? Seriously?

I'm trying to remind myself that all of this evidence was available to the defense before the trial ever commenced. They must have told PF there was no way they could keep all of it away from the jury - and yet he still chose to go forward with a trial, knowing at least some of it would come out?

Is he counting on the jury of his 'peers' being as easy to delude as the many people he's conned over the last couple years about KB?

Rest gently in heaven Kelsey, it will all be over soon. PF won't get total punishment here on earth, but in due time, he will pay for eternity. God bless her and her family! MOO

Last edited:
Yes, and as hard as it is to have to hear this testimony, I think DA May needed to bring the attention back to the bat swinging, habitual lying, philandering, MURDERER PF and what he did to an innocent young woman who had no idea of what was going to happen to her.

This isn't about KK, it's about this morally reprehensible slime ball killer who slaughtered an innocent mother this while their 1 year old was in the next room!

God I hope he never sees the light of day as a free man again.

absolutely.

this is what he is. just. evil.

#justiceforkelsey

Because it is so horrifying that it should not have been allowed in at all? is that possible?

Not possible. The judge sets the rules and runs the courtroom. Family members crying is not something barred, as long as they follow the judge's rules. Horrific details about the crime are very much allowed...in fact pretty much required to bring all the facts to the jury.

I'm so glad the trial is almost over. I think most us are stressed. And no doubt the family needs to try to move on... focussing on the little cutie at home.

Agree. I have watched/read about many trials. This one has just weighed heavy on my heart. It was senseless and cruel. Yes, CW was a monster, but PF is something inhuman.

Dear Jurors:

On a day of national thanksgiving, PF demanded and accepted KB's every kindness.

He reciprocated by blindfolding her and pounding her head and small body fifteen times with a wooden baseball bat until she took her last breath.

PF struck her so hard her teeth flew out of her mouth.

He ignored her pleas begging for her life.

PF carried on this brutal attack against the mother of his child while their daughter was within earshot of the attack.

PF is the only person with the motive, means, and physical strength to do this to Kelsey.

Did PF kill Kelsey Berreth or not? It's that simple...

Please deliver your guilty verdict post haste.

The world thanks you for your service.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members