GUILTY CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #69

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
48 Hours on Twitter
ICYMI: #48Hours and @NikkiBattiste have an inside look at the startling evidence that helped convict Patrick Frazee for the murder of his fianceé.
"Justice for Kelsey Berreth" airs Saturday at 10/9c on @CBS.
8:29 AM - 22 Nov 2019

Nikki Battiste on Twitter
***Tune in to @48hours tomorrow at 10pm EST/9pm Central to watch more never before publicly seen video and surveillance images in the Patrick Frazee murder trial - preview on @CBSThisMorning @CBSNews
8:41 AM - 22 Nov 2019

48 Hours on Twitter
ICYMI: #48Hours and @NikkiBattiste have an inside look at the startling evidence that helped convict Patrick Frazee for the murder of his fianceé.
"Justice for Kelsey Berreth" airs Saturday at 10/9c on @CBS.
8:29 AM - 22 Nov 2019

Nikki Battiste on Twitter
***Tune in to @48hours tomorrow at 10pm EST/9pm Central to watch more never before publicly seen video and surveillance images in the Patrick Frazee murder trial - preview on @CBSThisMorning @CBSNews
8:41 AM - 22 Nov 2019

I want to know where they got these videos?! I’ve been looking all over to see if they’re available anywhere else and haven’t had any luck. I’m surprised that anything would be released at all, I assumed no docs or anything until after KK was sentenced at the soonest!

I have 3 candles burning today. 1 for Kelsey, 1 for baby K and 1 for the entire Berreth family. I’m drinking a Starbucks Frappuccino ( No way to get out so I had it in my fridge) in Kelseys honor.

My love to all, it’s been a long road and I know we’ve all felt it. XOXOXO

lindaromas said:
One year ago today Kelsey left us, 55 years ago JFK left us also. Both, loving and caring people taken by monsters in such a gruesome way.

not to be picky but it was actually 56 years ago....

Sheila Terranova said:
When is KK trial please???

She won't be having a trial - she has a review hearing on 12/2/19. That will NOT be a sentencing date. Assuming the trial is complete, she will report to probation on that day with sentencing scheduled for 8 weeks after that. Judge Sells says if the trial is delayed, he plans to just delay that review hearing as needed.

So if she reported to probation on the day PF was sentenced - 11/18/19 - then her sentencing date should be about 1/12/20 by my calculations. :)

OR - does it mean that day from the 12/2 review date - she will be sentenced 8 weeks later? Then it would be 1/26/20.... ??

I want to know where they got these videos?! I’ve been looking all over to see if they’re available anywhere else and haven’t had any luck. I’m surprised that anything would be released at all, I assumed no docs or anything until after KK was sentenced at the soonest!

I have 3 candles burning today. 1 for Kelsey, 1 for baby K and 1 for the entire Berreth family. I’m drinking a Starbucks Frappuccino ( No way to get out so I had it in my fridge) in Kelseys honor.

My love to all, it’s been a long road and I know we’ve all felt it. XOXOXO
No details about how the video was acquired - only that it is evidence just released. I didn't expect to see anything this soon either, and frankly, I think it could have waited until after today. :(

See the startling video that helped convict Kelsey Berreth's killer
In new evidence that was just released, Lee is seen on video for the first time taking investigators through the crime scenes.

(((Hugs))) all around today. :) MOO

No details about how the video was acquired - only that it is evidence just released. I didn't expect to see anything this soon either, and frankly, I think it could have waited until after today. :(

In new evidence that was just released, Lee is seen on video for the first time taking investigators through the crime scenes.

I agree Pommy. I thought it was pretty insensitive of the network on the timing of this. These anniversary dates are tough enough, and especially this first one right after the trial.

Waiting until after today would have been better.

I set my DVR to record it, I have a feeling I’ll be doing a lot of yelling at the tv when I watch. It never fails, they always seem to get some important details wrong. My husband laughs and thinks I’m crazy but he yells at sports on tv so...

I could have done without this released on the one year anniversary. That doesn’t seem very respectful for some reason. :(

I don't know what to say. Chilling. :(

I set my DVR to record it, I have a feeling I’ll be doing a lot of yelling at the tv when I watch. It never fails, they always seem to get some important details wrong. My husband laughs and thinks I’m crazy but he yells at sports on tv so...

I could have done without this released on the one year anniversary. That doesn’t seem very respectful for some reason. :(
Not going to watch it.
I realize they needed KK's testimony to put PF away... but I still don't like her one bit.

Beautiful words, dixiegirl. Thank you.
t4518.gif

Also, photos of PF at the ATM and the tote in the back of the truck are shown at about the 1:27 mark.

Jennifer Viehman says, "But, he wanted Krystal Lee to pin it on," at 2:25.

In the upcoming 48 Hours segment, they will have more video of KK, PF, and the last image of Kelsey that hasn't been seen. The segment will air tomorrow night on CBS at 10 p.m./9 CST. MOO

I agree, which is why I was surprised to not hear that the defense wasn't more aggressive in trying to pin this on Krystal. I know there was a lot of evidence to back up her claims. Ashley made it sound like they had it in the bag that it was Krystal who did this, I expected an epic battle when the defense came after Krystal.

I have thought all along he wanted to blame Krystal for Kelsey's death, so he could move on to another woman. I wasn't surprised when it came out that he was texting another woman after killing poor Kelsey. He thought he planned this out so well, didn't he? What a dirt bag.

This is my first time posting on Websleuths but I've been lurking here since the very beginning. I've been here to read every single horrific and tragic development from this case, crying and stunned by how many people failed Kelsey, her sweet baby, and her family. How no one thought to say something, anything, will always bring tears to my eyes and a profound sadness that cannot be put into words. I've learned so much from this community of people in this corner of the internet, seeking truth and justice for the Kelsey and the entire Berreth family. I never really had anything valuable to add to the conversation that hadn't already been said or discussed at great length by all of you. I'm grateful that justice came swiftly and decidedly so this day could be dedicated to remembering what a light Kelsey was and how she was loved by so many, including those who never had the chance to know her personally.

Thank you all for the insightful discussions and always keeping your sights set on justice for Kelsey above all.

I hope the Berreth family somehow finds peace in all of this tragedy. I know Baby K will be raised to be a strong, kind, wonderful human in a loving and caring home with her mother's family - both she and Kelsey both deserve absolutely no less. R.I.P Kelsey. We will not forget you.

Me too since I repeatedly yelled the FU words at PF during the video about the show. I hate him.

You can rest in peace Kelsey.

Justice has been served for the evil doer that took you away from your daughter and family. You can rest easy now that your baby is already in your Mom's hands and we trust the courts will make sure it stays that way.

HA You're ALL going to laugh at me, but I had to check back in. After all, it's the year anniversary of Sweet Kelsey leaving this world. It's my birthday, as it was last year on Thanksgiving when all this went down. So now it's my birthday that I'll be thinking of Kelsey AND on Thanksgiving I'll be thinking of Kelsey!!!!!! And yup, JFK was killed on my 11th birthday, so I always think of him, too! I was getting spanked by my friends on the front steps of St Joe's school and the nun came running out THE PRESIDENT'S BEEN SHOT COME IN!!!!! We spent the afternoon on our knees next to our desks saying the rosary for John. And I just got a call that my 97 RAV4 with its 240,000 miles on it is irretrievably losing oil and needs $$$$ work or we call NPR and say come get this car. On the upside, my honey gave me 12 Audible credits and dinner out.

She even says she knows there is some along the wall near the floor because she "didn't move the chairs to get it."

Not that she left it for investigators to find.

Imo

Wow. Looks like she didn't leave blood on purpose for them to find. She was too lazy to move the chairs.
MOO.

Yeah, she must have been HANGRY by that point--Sonic here I come! :confused:o_O:mad:

AND that video of KK pointing out the spatter. She actually gags a little. I think when I was gagging over cleaning up my emotionally unavailable bf's murder scene (classic attraction of an empath--nurses are notoriously empathetic--to an unavailable man), I'd be rethinking and heading over to the cop shop. But that's just me.

Startling video helped convict Kelsey Berreth's killer

Wow, they got this faster than I thought. Now, you all get to see some of the stuff we saw in court.

Edit: Viehman says something interesting. She says PF wanted to pin it on KK by making her clean it up. I've thought this all along.

<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members