GUILTY CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #70

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As a local, that verdict must have been difficult for you to hear. Even though the judge on that case was bound by the sentencing guidelines for the crime the defendant was convicted of (similar to Judge Sells here), he did not mince his words when delivering the sentence-- albeit a limited penalty. MOO
I will say SR had the best defense attorneys in our area. You have to have special legal vision to see through the smoke screen they put out and that jury had zero. JMO

Ok so she who must be somehow appreciated for speaking AFTER the fact will be sentenced Tuesday at 9 am? Is that right? Well no amount of time is enough IMHO.
Does she go directly to jail or does she get to stop at Sonic on the way over?
Maybe go home to her kids and have a bonfire before she gets shipped off to prison?
Or how about a Starbucks stop what about that?
If she only gets 18 months I hope it's in a total hellhole.

Ok so she who must be somehow appreciated for speaking AFTER the fact will be sentenced Tuesday at 9 am? Is that right? Well no amount of time is enough IMHO.
Maybe go home to her kids and have a bonfire before she gets shipped off to prison?

I'm thinking she will be taken immediately! It's a shame we won't be witness to the cuffing.....:mad:

Tick tock tick tock Idaho your freedoms coming to a end soon 3 years will never be enough but I take comfort in knowing life for you as you know it is done no longer a nurse if there’s justice . Hopefully your ex husband is keeping those beautiful children away from you so your low morals don’t rub off on them. May you always be looking over your shoulder tick tock tick tock moo moo

Reposting
Frazee trial: Krystal Lee Kenney to be sentenced next month

Snipped and BBM

Kenney appeared in Teller County court for a review hearing Monday morning. At the hearing, her sentencing date was set for January 28 at 9 a.m.

In court Monday, Kenney didn’t say a word to the judge or to anyone. Her attorney asked the judge about a video she wanted to share during the sentencing phase so people wouldn’t have to travel from Idaho to testify for Kenney. The judge said she would need to show him and the people the video weeks before airing it in court at the sentencing.

Has anyone heard if the video will be allowed? MOO is that it will be allowed but pulease...

Reposting

Snipped and BBM

Kenney appeared in Teller County court for a review hearing Monday morning. At the hearing, her sentencing date was set for January 28 at 9 a.m.

In court Monday, Kenney didn’t say a word to the judge or to anyone. Her attorney asked the judge about a video she wanted to share during the sentencing phase so people wouldn’t have to travel from Idaho to testify for Kenney. The judge said she would need to show him and the people the video weeks before airing it in court at the sentencing.

Has anyone heard if the video will be allowed? MOO is that it will be allowed but pulease...
Unfortunately, no news on the video AFAIK. MOO
Thank you @PommyMommy ! I’m sorry for the inconvenience- didn’t see that I was posting in media thread. :eek:
No worries, lol. We all get a little lost sometimes. :p

Reposting

"The judge said she would need to show him and the people the video weeks before airing it in court at the sentencing."

RSBBM (and I changed the colours, with all respect, naturally :))

Who are "the people?" Other than Judge Sells, who but the public?

Sorry if I'm not understanding this. Some things fly right over my head some days :p:rolleyes:

RSBBM (and I changed the colours, with all respect, naturally :))

Who are "the people?" Other than Judge Sells, who but the public?

Sorry if I'm not understanding this. Some things fly right over my head some days :p:rolleyes:

I understood that to mean the State (prosecution). MOO

Hmm, I was thinking “people” was a legal reference to the public from the preamble to the Constitution - “We the People of the United States”.

But maybe he meant the “people” from Websleuths?? :) Oh, how we wish he would check with us before making any decisions! :cool:

JAN 27, 2020
Kenney to be sentenced in Berreth murder case
[...]

At minimum, Kenney would get probation for her involvement. And at maximum, she could see three years behind bars.

Currently, the plea agreement is suppressed, and the charge alone carries a maximum of 18 months in prison, but the judge may consider aggravators in the case, which could bump her sentence up to three years, according to Rob McCallum with the Colorado Justice Department.

During her sentencing hearing , the court will hear about Kenney’s character and actions surrounding the murder of Berreth. In addition, prosecutors said they expect the Berreth family to deliver victim impact statements.

[...]

Like the Frazee trial, cameras, recordings and live reporting is not allowed from inside the courtroom. Denver7 will post updates during breaks in court.

Last edited:
Hmm, I was thinking “people” was a legal reference to the public from the preamble to the Constitution - “We the People of the United States”.

But maybe he meant the “people” from Websleuths?? :) Oh, how we wish he would check with us before making any decisions! :cool:

How WE (the people here) would LOVE that!! :p

One more day then it’s Idaho day .i hope the berreths can say their piece at sentencing I hope she gets the maximum and is taken right in to jail. No sympathy for her . She is as guilty as pf . Hopefully the other inmates know what she’s in for and also that she’s a snitch may her jail time be hell 24 hrs a day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hmoh4