GUILTY CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #70

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-01-27 Colorado Judicial Branch - Court Docket Search.png
    Screenshot_2020-01-27 Colorado Judicial Branch - Court Docket Search.png
    136.4 KB · Views: 11
Krystal Lee Kenney, Patrick Frazee’s mistress, to hear sentence Tuesday
[...]

The Berreth Family will likely call in to hear the sentencing for Kenney which is expected to last at least two hours. The Berreth’s have said they have yet to see any remorse from Kenney and that she was an active participant in the crime, “all she didn’t do was swing the bat.”

[...]

Colorado Springs-based criminal defense lawyer Patrick Mika spoke with FOX21 ahead of Kenney’s sentencing:

I think under these circumstances given her role and given the incredible oppourtunity of only having a three year sentence in this case, she seriously could have been charged with conspiracy to commit murder, and, in part, may have spent 48 years of her life in prison if she were convicted, so this has really been a gift for her.

[...]

JAN 27, 2020
Patrick Frazee files notice to appeal life sentence for the murder of Kelsey Berreth
The man who is serving a life sentence plus 156 years for the murder of Woodland Park mother Kelsey Berreth has filed a motion to appeal his conviction.

[...]

This notice does not list Frazee’s reasons for the appeal. Those documents will likely be filed later this year.

What the notice does do is set the appeal process into motion. Frazee’s attorneys have asked for transcripts of all of Frazee’s court appearances, from motions hearings as far back as December 2018 to his trial, which lasted from Oct. 28 to Nov. 18.

[...]
I am shaking my head...
Maybe I don't understand this right, maybe PF should write it out on a paper towel so I can understand it better...
I can't believe what he is filing and the day before this event with KK....
Good grief!!!

I am shaking my head...
Maybe I don't understand this right, maybe PF should write it out on a paper towel so I can understand it better...
I can't believe what he is filing and the day before this event with KK....
Good grief!!!
Why would he or his defense be concerned at all with what KK is doing tomorrow? If she doesn't like it, she has a right to confront him, when he gets out. IMO

Just a few more hrs I hope she can’t sleep with fear creeping over her.i am so angry with this case maybe cause there’s nothing of kB to bury . Idaho will never get what she deserved. May the berreths can get some peace now it may not be much but it’s something.prayers for strength for the family

To the RN’s out there.

When will Krystal lose her license? She’s already been convicted. Will she lose her license? I just checked and it’s in encumbered. Even if she gets 3 years, she will get out. She cannot be trusted in providing healthcare to others.

When who gets out, PF? Sure hope you're not holding out for a magic act to spring from his bogus notice of appeal.
Maybe she can scream at the coffin or something.

If she keeps eating at Sonic though, he’ll end up outliving her. Either way, I don’t see these two being in contact ever again. He wanted her killed after all.

When he gets out? When is that going to be?

Frazee was sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole plus 156 years.
When...
pigs-1520968_1280.jpg

Image source: https://pixabay.com/photos/pigs-fly-funny-hog-piggy-wings-1520968/

I thought there was a custody hearing today . . . regarding removal of PF's parental rights?

Docket for: Teller County - Teller County Courthouse
Showing 1 - 1 of 1 records

Date Len Name Hearing Type Case # Location Division
1/31/20
8:30 AM 1D
FRAZEE, PATRICK
Term of Parental Rights
Hrg D602018JV26
Teller County DIV 11 - TELLER DISTRICT COURT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online