GUILTY CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #70

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Google Maps

PF's prison cell is about 40 miles east of the Pueblo Memorial Airport where KB worked as a flight instructor. I hope he's right in the flight path and hears jets flying over him every day of his miserable life. PF will depart prison in a body bag.

Google Maps

PF's prison cell is about 40 miles east of the Pueblo Memorial Airport where KB worked as a flight instructor. I hope he's right in the flight path and hears jets flying over him every day of his miserable life. PF will depart prison in a body bag.

Wouldn't it be lovely if one day Patrick just disappeared from the prison and no now ever knew what happened to his body?

That would be true justice....just some spatter left behind.

Wouldn't it be lovely if one day Patrick just disappeared from the prison and no now ever knew what happened to his body?

That would be true justice....just some spatter left behind.

Sweet revenge by a similar fate.

There was actually a prison break from his facility years ago -- involved a helicopter and a couple of inmates. Easy disposal would be welcome too.

Copter Swoops Down on Colorado Prison and Frees 2 Inmates

Tuesday, January 28th:
*Sentencing Hearing (@ 9am MT) - CO – Kelsey Berreth (29) (last seen Nov. 22, 2018, Woodland Park; phone pinged 800 miles away in Gooding, Idaho on 11/25/18 @ 5:13pm, reported missing Dec. 2, 2018; not found) – for *Krystal Jean Lee (Kenney) (32) charged (2/4/19) with tampering with physical evidence.
Court info from 2/19/19 thru 6/24/19 reference post #65 here:
GUILTY - CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #70

12/2/19 Update: Judge Scott Sells ordered a pre-sentencing investigation (PSI), & Kenney will report to that today. He says it usually takes them about eight weeks to complete their report. Kenney will be sentenced Jan. 28 @ 9am. Prosecutors say she faces up to 3 years for evidence tampering. Defense attorney asked for at least two hours to call witnesses & show a video. Defense attorney Nielsen also says she’ll plan a legal challenge toward the “aggravated” part of the evidence tampering charge, aiming to keep Kenney out of prison for the maximum 3-year sentence. Nielsen has two weeks to file that motion. Prosecutors will have two weeks after that to respond.
*Patrick Michael Frazee –Trial: GUILTY on all counts. Sentenced to life without the possibility of parole plus 156 years, plus 5 years with parole for solicitation. Child: Termination of Parental Rights Hearing on 1/31/20. 1/6/20: Filed Notice for appeal on his sentence of life w/o parole.

4780.gif

Sentencing Day for KK.

Roll Call!

Who's Here for Kelsey?

To the RN’s out there.

When will Krystal lose her license? She’s already been convicted. Will she lose her license? I just checked and it’s in encumbered. Even if she gets 3 years, she will get out. She cannot be trusted in providing healthcare to others.

Hoping she never cares for a patient again. Unless it’s washing bedpans in a locked room away from humans. She’s good at cleaning up messes.

4780.gif

Sentencing Day for KK.

Roll Call!

Who's Here for Kelsey?
Hereeeee to wait and hope she gets the max . Hopefully she’s taken into custody today. I hope I hear she’s lost custody of her kids how she’s losing her nursing licence . I want her to lose it all. Nothing is to much for her part in Kelsey ‘s death just moo moo moo

4780.gif

Sentencing Day for KK.

Roll Call!

Who's Here for Kelsey?
I surely am. I understand completely that without Kenney’s help PF would probably not have been convicted? But as far as I can tell with my limited legal understanding and limited brain, Kenney surely was an accessory to a horrific, ruthless , brutal, painful murder while working as a health practitioner, and also being a woman, and a mother. She no doubt had enough jealousy ( Kelsey was beautiful) to explain her sick and evil motivation in assisting this murder, not preventing it, despite knowing as a mother the pain she caused not just lovely Kelsey, but Kelsey’s mother, and Kelsey’s poor baby in the other room. Good God.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drella444