CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In a Facebook post, her brother Clint Berreth, said the only thing that was gone was her purse.

He said he doesn't think she was leaving town because her suitcases and makeup were untouched, and her vehicles were still at home.

Police said when they searched her two cars and residence they found cold, recently baked cinnamon rolls, according to ABC News.
MYSTERY TEXT: Search intensifies for missing Colorado mom
Not sure where the "recently baked" description fits in.

From all other indications, the rolls had been there for well over a week. If the reporter has info that the rolls were "recently baked" on Dec 2, that is news to the rest of us.

jmo

Berreth's mother called police for a welfare check on November 25, but she wasn't there.

But the fiance saw her on the 25th. Why didn't Berreth's mother call the fiance? She hadn't talked to her since the 22nd that is only 3 days. Why call for a welfare check in 3 days from last contact? (i understand some families are in constant contact) Officially reported missing dec 2nd by her mother.

Why call if it has only been 3 days? I think that many Moms, with daughters who live alone, out of state, keep in close contact with them. We worry about their safety, coming home alone , being home alone all night, etc etc.

My daughter knows to answer or reply in a timely fashion to my texts or calls. LOL Just a quick ' Hey Mom, getting ready for work' is all that's necessary.

But if Kelsey's Mom was calling and texting for 3 days, with no response, she would have valid reasons for concern. Kelsey would have responded within that first day, even if it was just a 'I'm fine, Mom, I'll call u tomorrow.'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lizakind