CO CO - Kelsie Schelling, 21, pregnant, Pueblo, 4 Feb 2013 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't think tracking dogs at this point would be much help, either, though, so I think it must be HRD dogs. Sad to think that she is out there somewhere and they haven't been able to find her. But she could be miles away, too.
Thanks for the laugh!!

Can't stand kelsie being 3pages back. Bumping for recent updates. PLEASE

This time passing must be agony for the family. I hope the use of the dogs finds something that will bring Kelsie back to her family. IMO

We are still looking for you kelsie. Hope there is an update soon.

There is just something a little "off" in this investigation--the PD seems to be holding back instead of using the public in a timely manner to see if they remember anything or can identify someone--the longer they wait, the worse the memories of the public which could break the case wide open and help find this missing girl. LE really needs to start rethinking their antiquated ways are always the best way to solve a crime!

According to fb the flyers being put up on northern ave in pueblo (same st. The Walmart is) are being taken down ......

According to the Find Kelsie page, there will be a press conference on Monday the 29th. The family will be speaking and more information will be released. I can't link the page from my phone. I will try to do it later if noone else has done it first.

According to the Find Kelsie page, there will be a press conference on Monday the 29th. The family will be speaking and more information will be released. I can't link the page from my phone. I will try to do it later if noone else has done it first.

Here's the link:
https://www.facebook.com/HelpFindKelsie

"Help Find Kelsie
Yesterday
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: The family of Kelsie Jean Schelling will be holding a press conference this upcoming Monday, April 29 at 10 a.m. at the Westin Denver Downtown, 1672 Lawrence St., Denver. The conference room is located in Lawrence AB on the Mezzanine Level.

Three family members will make statements and additional details regarding Kelsie's disappearance will be released. Questions can be sent by private message on Facebook and the immediate family will respond with direct contact information shortly.

The press conference is open to the press only. However, the family's full statement will be available on this Facebook page. We will also share coverage provided by the media.

We thank everyone for their continued support and understanding. We encourage you to share this release and to post any media footage after the press conference. We will also inform everyone of future planned searches in Pueblo that will be open to the public."

I hope the press conference & additional info that will be released at it will help bring Kelsie home.

I haven't posted on her thread, but am following and hoping for her safe return.

i have looked everywhere (or so I think I have) does anyone have a link to the news presser?

Via KRDO news at noon. They also added that Dante had used Kelsie's credit card since her disappearance, and that was why he was arrested for identity theft. And that people received texts from Kelsie's phone for days after her disappearance, but they don't believe it was her sending them. They said Dante had asked to meet her in Pueblo to discuss the pregnancy. Well, I'm no longer on the fence. :( No link, it was TV news.
Kelsie, where are you?

Via KRDO news at noon. They also added that Dante had used Kelsie's credit card since her disappearance, and that was why he was arrested for identity theft. And that people received texts from Kelsie's phone for days after her disappearance, but they don't believe it was her sending them. They said Dante had asked to meet her in Pueblo to discuss the pregnancy. Well, I'm no longer on the fence. :( No link, it was TV news.
Kelsie, where are you?

If texts were sent by her phone, it should be possible to determine from cell phone records and cell tower ping data the rough location of where the phone was. Assuming Donthe has a cell phone as well, I would be interested in knowing how the location data of his cell phone compares.

That pretty much takes away what little hope I had for her being alive. Murder is one of the most common causes of death for pregnant women, sadly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024