CO CO - Kelsie Schelling, 21, pregnant, Pueblo, 4 Feb 2013 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
just read through the 8 pages on this case and the printed releases. My take on this case is that LE know through the video (the video from WalMart) her arrival at Wal Mart,the people she met and the person who took the car. The secrecy ,in my estimation , is based of the players in this case are known to LE or/and are associates/friends of the victim. The LE might be interviewing those people who run in the same circle as those in the video. My guess in the bf might be involved directly or knows through contacts /associations with the possible perps. The car in a municipal parking lot that is used 24hrs. would not draw attention to long term parking. The LE also have video of this (has been noted in earlier posts). Am I mistaken as to the proximity of the hospital and Walmart are within a couple of miles to each other? I agree with those who believe this is a homicide case and also that LE will close this case within the next week as they tie it all together.

He has not been named a POI or a Suspect, It's not always the boyfriend/husband/fiance but in this case it is hard to tell.

http://www.krdo.com/news/Family-of-...rance/-/417220/19339566/-/g2p62f/-/index.html

Fully aware he has not been named a suspect which was why I said "MAYBE."

Originally Posted by Seajay
Yes, who is that person if it was NOT D? And why wouldn't LE talk about D? Maybe because D is the prime suspect and this presser was to gain information that will place him where he'd need to be to build a case against him????

Cameras at the hospital, I am hoping is a "gotcha", or at least another crumb added to the trail.
I feel so bad for her family, I hope this quite time from LE is because they are working behind the scenes to bring Kelsie's family some closure.

just read through the 8 pages on this case and the printed releases. My take on this case is that LE know through the video (the video from WalMart) her arrival at Wal Mart,the people she met and the person who took the car. The secrecy ,in my estimation , is based of the players in this case are known to LE or/and are associates/friends of the victim. The LE might be interviewing those people who run in the same circle as those in the video. My guess in the bf might be involved directly or knows through contacts /associations with the possible perps. The car in a municipal parking lot that is used 24hrs. would not draw attention to long term parking. The LE also have video of this (has been noted in earlier posts). Am I mistaken as to the proximity of the hospital and Walmart are within a couple of miles to each other? I agree with those who believe this is a homicide case and also that LE will close this case within the next week as they tie it all together.

I agree with your points. Except, I just don't think they have enough evidence to close this case in a week otherwise I just can't understand their reasoning to hold press conference (and put her family through that) after remaining practically silent for 6 weeks?

Agree, LE seems to have allot in this case.

But, from what I've seen in cases, LE generally likes to wait till they have a body before arresting.... without one, difficult to say whether accidental, manslaughter, or capital crime...

Recent exception is Sierra Lamar where an arrest was made without her body being found...

I can only hope while time is passing, LE knows a lot about what happened to Kelsie and she will be brought home eventually. LE has been pretty quiet about this case since the last info was released. JMO

Nothing new on Kelsie??? This is troubling.

Just hoping the silence means LE have enough that they don't need public help.. I was sure when news about the video came out something would happen *soon* :(

I think you're right, Wolf. I think the information they did give us was a public service tidbit more to help quench the public's curiosity rather to ask for help. I really do have confidence in the Pueblo PD. This case, more than most, really breaks my heart. Kelsie seems like a beautiful person. I just get a really warm vibe from her pictures. Hoping for resolution and praying for her family and loved ones....

It's going on two months since Kelsie's disappearance. I hope LE has answers. Praying for a positive resolution.

David Ortiviz
New photos released in the case of Kelsie Schelling, a missing person. Someone took her car on Feb. 6. Here's the full news release:

The Pueblo Police Department needs the assistance of the public in identifying the person in photos #1 and #2 above. The unknown party was captured on video the morning of February 6, 2013 at approximately 7:20 A.M. The party walked around the south side of Walmart at 4080 W. Northern Avenue. and approached Kelsie Schelling’s vehicle (black 2011 Chevrolet Cruze LTZ). The party got into Schelling’s vehicle and left the parking lot driving northbound on Pueblo Boulevard.

Photos #3 and #4 show vehicles that were parked next to Schelling’s vehicle during the evening hours of February 5th and morning hours of February 6th. Police would like to talk to the vehicles’ occupants as witnesses in the missing person investigation.

Anyone with information is encouraged to call Pueblo Crime Stoppers at 542-STOP (542-7867). https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...8183478300.157133.302899083300&type=1&theater

Well it's about time.. but I couldn't remember what I parked next to yesterday, let alone two months ago. At least it's pretty clear footage, hopefully people will recognise their own vehicles.

Is this saying LE really does not know who had her car? Two months later? I was banking on the silence meaning they knew everything except where she is.

Yeah, here I have been defending them, thinking they had this, and it looks like they know next to nothing. But after two months, I can't even remember what day in Feb. I went there, but I know it wasn't at 7:30 am. This is terrible. I don't understand why this wasn't released two months ago. Not that I could make the person out anyways. I will say that it's kind of odd that someone approached from the south side. That area is kind of dead, especially in the winter, and most everyone approaches from the east or north sides. So I wonder if they're going to release the footage from the hospital in June? :(

I hope LE have a strategy to all this, otherwise this case is moving very very slowly and as a non priority.

The gentleman walking toward her car does not appear to be almost seven feet tall either

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024