CO CO - Kelsie Schelling, 21, pregnant, Pueblo, 4 Feb 2013 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. That's it. Something very fishy going on here. Is it normal for a press conference to be held over 6 weeks later??

That's what I'm wondering.

I still want to know who this friend was she went to go meet at Walmart.

Not releasing the video kind of reminds me of Samantha Koenig. :(

Surely this woman had friends in the Pueblo area, at least I think she would unless she didn't visit there often.

I know she's from Denver, but she looks like the type that would make friends no matter where she goes.

???? I really didn't keep up with that case, Why didn't they release the video of Samantha?

If I remember correctly, it was because it wouldn't help the case or the public. I never could bring myself to watch them when they were released finally, but I do think they showed IK with a gun and perhaps saw him going back for the ?zip ties? or something like that. In any event, they revealed quite a bit to the police, which I think might be the case here too.

The pc left more questions than answers. Did the Walmart video show her arriving at the Walmart and did it show who she left with? If the person on the video is unknown then why not release it to the public to see if anyone can identify him/her?

I still believe that LE knows who had something to do with Kelsie's disappearance and they just need to find Kelsie in order to charge the person.

Surely this woman had friends in the Pueblo area, at least I think she would unless she didn't visit there often.

I know she's from Denver, but she looks like the type that would make friends no matter where she goes.

She may have known acquaintances through her boyfriend but they may have not known about this visit. It seems like her sole purpose was to visit her bf, the fact LE refuse to release information about him or what he had told them is significant.

http://www.krdo.com/news/Family-of-...rance/-/417220/19339566/-/g2p62f/-/index.html

POSTED: 05:19 PM MDT Mar 15, 2013
UPDATED: 10:56 PM MDT Mar 15, 2013
Lindsay Watts

<snipped>
"We've been in contact with the hospital, but as you know HIPPA laws are very restrictive, so we have to pursue that avenue," said the lead detective on the case, Neal Robinson with Pueblo police.

Robinson refused to comment on many questions asked at Friday's press conference, including a claim that Kelsie is pregnant.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It is OK to SPECULATE (IMHO, MOO, IMO, my 2 cents, etc) that the reason Kelsie's car was found at the hospital abandoned may be due to pregnancy.

We have nothing decisive to suggest this is fact!

Why in the world would someone abandon a car at a hospital?

Surely LE is checking to see if she even went to the hospital.

and why have LE not said anything about what condition the car was in, if there was DNA found on/inside the car etc?

JMO.

It's been over a month and they are pretty much silent on the whole thing.

This case is really odd.

So if an unidentified male drove the car off the Walmart parking lot and it was not found until several days later at the hospital, then are we to assume this man was the one who parked it at the hospital? Wonder if it was in a parking garage or just out in the open. And who reported the car being there?
I don't know for sure why LE is being so secretive but my guess is that they do have their reasons, even if they don't make sense to us. They may not need the public's help in identifying the man, because they may already know who it is, and just cannot release his ID right now. Their goal is to find the evidence they need to convict, and to find Kelsie, not necessarily in that order, so keeping the public informed is not a priority at this moment. JMO.

I agree with you TXLady2, I think they have a very good idea and are tying up loose ends. IMO it makes sense as to why the BF records are sealed, they arent releasing the video that they have etc. In another thought maybe there is another crime(s) that are related to this and they are getting all of their ducks in a row. I sure hope so!

????? What does the video say? (my speakers don't work).

No video to see, it was a still shot of a vehicle at one point. For whatever reason, they are not releasing it, and think it's not important for anyone to see. This is a pure mystery and it has gone on for so long without LE releasing anything. Very frustrating!
:banghead:

It seems that more and more, LE holds back information on these cases until they've made an arrest. I think they do know more than they're saying, but it's not anything they can release to the public. There is no need for us to know what kind of condition the car was in, or what, if anything they found in or on it. It's not their job to satisfy the curiosity of the public, it's their job to find out what happened and who is responsible. They may already know the who, they just need the evidence to get an arrest warrant.

I agree it seems LE is withholding more in their investigating then they use to. I can understand why, they don't want their investigation compromised in any way or tip off any suspects as to what they have on them.

It does make it a little harder for us though. We are getting less and less to work with then we use to. We just have to work with what they give us. IMO

My gut feeling, LE are looking for a body right now. And I'm so sorry if she was pregnant too, as that's all I've been getting from this. She wouldn't go into hiding without informing someone. I feel sick for her family :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hillbillywest403