CO CO - Kelsie Schelling, 21, pregnant, Pueblo, 4 Feb 2013 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
any updates? I cant find any online!!

I haven't seen much. They dug up half the yard yesterday and will do the other half today. A tree service just arrived and they are currently cutting trees down.

As far as i've heard they haven't found anything yet.

While I hope they find her so the family can be at peace, I've always felt like he probably dumped her in a body of water.

Also if they were moving I can't see them (cough DL+mother) just leaving evidence buried in the backyard?

But then on another hand I've seen multiple reports (from neighbors and friends of the new owners) of them seeing DL in their backyard late at night on more than one occasion. Why is he going back to the yard if there isn't evidence there? hmmm.

While I hope they find her so the family can be at peace, I've always felt like he probably dumped her in a body of water.

Also if they were moving I can't see them (cough DL+mother) just leaving evidence buried in the backyard?

But then on another hand I've seen multiple reports (from neighbors and friends of the new owners) of them seeing DL in their backyard late at night on more than one occasion. Why is he going back to the yard if there isn't evidence there? hmmm.

Why would he go there for any reason? That is creepy! So Grama doesnt live there anymore?

I thought they would of found her out by the resevior.

Why would he go there for any reason? That is creepy! So Grama doesnt live there anymore?

I thought they would of found her out by the resevior.

No, the house was sold in January. I read the grandma died and that's why, not sure if true or not though.

This reminder about WS social media rules lands at random:

Not Allowed

Social media pages that fall in the following categories are OFF LIMITS.

Family members of either a victim or a suspect
Friends of either a victim or a suspect
Most any other individual

Don't link to these pages, nor make reference to information you find on them.

:tyou:

Day 2 of searching at the former home of Kelsie Schelling's ex-boyfriend Friday
http://www.krdo.com/news/crime/pueb...hellings-ex-boyfriend-latest-in-app/450675697

"For a second day, investigators with the Pueblo Police Department and the Colorado Bureau of Investigation are searching a property where Kelsie Schelling's ex-boyfriend, Donthe Lucas, once lived.

The home is located in the 5100 block of Manor Ridge Road on the south side of the city."

Law enforcement digging up backyard connected to missing woman's ex
http://www.kktv.com/content/news/Po...ecting-to-Kelsie-Schellings-ex-419388594.html

(Video at link)

"Sgt. Eric Gonzales with the Pueblo Police Department says a tip led them to the home on Manor Ridge Drive in a neighborhood called Regency two weeks ago. Police quietly began doing investigative work in order to gather enough evidence to obtain a search warrant, which they executed at 8 Thursday morning.

The home is the one-time home of Donthe Lucas and belonged to his grandmother."

Snip

"Gonzales said law enforcement are looking for any evidence that could be linked to the Schelling case and are only searching the backyard. The home is no longer owned by anyone in the Lucas family.

"Right now detectives are in the backyard digging up and excavating some areas, just looking for evidence that will help us resolve the case or give us any clues or help us move forward in the investigation," Gonzales said.

Members of the Colorado Bureau of Investigation and Pueblo Parks and Recreation are assisting police detectives with the search."

"11 News asked Gonzales why police obtained the search warrant now versus several years ago.

"It's all based on leads we get information that leads us in one direction or another. Just recently this has just led us to this area. So now we are working on this area. ... [Law enforcement] are digging areas of the backyard currently. It's all focused on the backyard."

While Thursday's search didn't turn up any new evidence, so many supporters of Schelling hope something will be found Friday.

This is a developing story and we will update as we learn more."

http://www.kktv.com/content/news/Po...ecting-to-Kelsie-Schellings-ex-419388594.html

At least there are some people doing something today! Hopefully, they find something...been way too long.

I am so happy to hear of activity in Kelsie's case! Hopefully, this will lead to charges being filed against all guilty parties.

Justice for Kelsie and Kadrie.

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

60% done with the search, plans to stay till 7:30mst.

BREAKING : Pueblo Police say they have found several pieces of new evidence in the Kelsie Schelling case ! Police have been searching the backyard where the person of interest in the case used to live on Pueblos Southside side. Police won't say what the evidence is they found.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BREAKING : Pueblo Police say they have found several pieces of new evidence in the Kelsie Schelling case ! Police have been searching the backyard where the person of interest in the case used to live on Pueblos Southside side. Police won't say what the evidence is they found.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have confirmed no body though. Still digging.

Hmm curious to what they found. Why wouldn't he move it? He couldn't be that naive. Right? I mean everyone knows he did it and I'm sure he's aware of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024