GUILTY CO - Kenia Monge, 19, Denver, 31 March 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
http://www.kxan.com/dpp/news/denver-man-arrested-in-austin

That’s when Forbes decided to come to Austin for meditation time with friends.

"We all sent out cords of light to this girl, asking her to be found and come home and clear the energy off of me from all of this," Forbes said.

~~~

He's a strange little bird. Do people really use that term "cords of light?"

yes- if you're a psycho trying hard to convince others that you're too new age & health conscience to commit such a heinous crime.

but all i can think about with TF, is that he stole womens panties, marked on them & put holes in them.:loser: & that he was the last person to see Kenia. :maddening:

Investigation continues for missing girls

Coincidence or cause and effect?

Michelle Sandoval does not know, but she finds it suspicious that a few weeks after her daughter disappeared another girl who looked amazingly like her daughter was also abducted.

More: http://www.alamosanews.com/v2_news_articles.php?heading=0&page=72&story_id=20633
That is interesting, I wasn't aware of Angelica. Alamosa is a pretty long way away from Denver, maybe 4 hours drive. It's a small town, the main reason I'm familiar with it is because it's close to the Great Sand Dunes National Monument. I wonder if TF has been to the Sand Dunes, it is a place that gives off a mystical vibe.

Last person to see missing teen sent back from Texas

The last person known to have seen 19-year-old Kenia Monge before she disappeared April 1 has been extradited from Texas back to Colorado and was officially charged in an alleged auto theft Tuesday in Jefferson County District Court, 9News reported.

If it is a homicide investigation, I hope her family didn't learn about it through the media.

I can't imagine it has not occurred to them before now, more than two months later...they likely have been asked for DNA samples, etc...at least, that would probably be a usual step...

Well a couple things come to mind if he is on probation or has a criminal record and admits to some activities that may get him in trouble that explains some of his behavior the other thing is what happened to the video footage of some other guy at a store. It is possible that this poi was simply delivering something of and illicit nature (drugs) to an inebriated girl and she left the club to meet him did them and ran into her abductor who just saw her as a random opportunity.

I agree we need to keep an open mind.

The suspect is such an extremely eccentric individual that he would probably be acting very strange regardless of whether or not he's guilty.

I'm interested in reading what they find out about the 55 gallon drum.

I'm also hoping the girls who received spiked drinks provide a description of the guy who has been doing that. Maybe it'll match the good samaritan suspect, or maybe it'll be a discription of someone else entirely. The person is obviously a regular. Since some of the girls who received spiked drinks didn't get abducted, even after leaving the nightclub in a stupor, I'm wondering what exactly is the motive of the person spiking the drinks. It's almost as if he/they could possibly be a voyeuristic sociopath who spikes a drink and then sits back and watches what happens next, sort of like a sicko version of dinner theater.

At those nightclubs, it seems like there are all sorts of shady characters. The most obvious is all of these "players" trying to get into women's pants by hook or crook, pretending to be a doctor or a lawyer or Joe Montana, or by spiking drinks or by simply getting women so drunk they're dysfunctional.

I don't see how nightclubs attract female clientele at all, as dangerous as those places are for either gender but especially women.

http://www.denverpost.com/headlines/ci_18256958

Griego: Missing woman's parents wade through 72 days of prayer, pain
By Tina Griego
Denver Post Columnist
Posted: 06/12/2011 01:00:00 AM MDT

Kenia Monge has been missing for 72 days now. A section of a living-room wall in her parents' Aurora home has been covered by pictures of her.

Either today or tomorrow Travis Forbes who was the last known person to be seen with Kenia will be released from the Jeffco County Jail on bond, there will probably be media announcing when this happens, I just want everyone to know that this don't mean nuthin, he has constitutional rights just as we all do and he is not a suspect, and he is not a person of interest according to the lead Detective's with the Denver Police Department, we can all assume what we want, our focus is not on him...

More from Kenia's stepdad, Tony, here: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-US-FIND-Kenia/174885742560247

The 'connection' between Angelica and Kenia is interesting in that the girls are so similar looking. However, these two crime scenes are very far apart and Angelica was about to testify against a known criminal concerning a break in at her home......a break in where her life was threatened.
I fear someone involved with that crime had been watching Angelica and waited for the perfect opportunity to attack her.
I am 'glad' that the two girls' mothers are able to help each other through this difficult time.

Have the police finished the investigation of the 55 gallon drum?

Either today or tomorrow Travis Forbes who was the last known person to be seen with Kenia will be released from the Jeffco County Jail on bond, there will probably be media announcing when this happens, I just want everyone to know that this don't mean nuthin, he has constitutional rights just as we all do and he is not a suspect, and he is not a person of interest according to the lead Detective's with the Denver Police Department, we can all assume what we want, our focus is not on him...

More from Kenia's stepdad, Tony, here: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-US-FIND-Kenia/174885742560247

Tony is wayyy kinder than i am. IMO, that SOB did something awful to Kenia and she wont be found until he talks or they can find evidence in that drum or work area.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy
Back