CO - Kimberlee Singler, 35, charged w/murder of her children, girl, 9 & boy, 7, injuring third child, age 11, CO Springs, 19 Dec 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hopefully... they just get her back to the States.
The sooner they can put this woman away, the better.

To me, this is just the clearest calculated case of first degree murder. Her oldest child lived through this horror, with complicated life saving surgeries.... Did KS just assume she would die? Or not. This daughter is going to have to be a key witness. KS has put such horrors and burdens on this child.
Just makes me sick. Can you tell? ha.

9/6/24

"In Colorado, as a matter of history and political reality, there is no realistic prospect of release, whatever progress is made," Fitzgerald said. "No matter how bad the crime, there should be some opportunity of release."

As Fitzgerald was winding up his argument, Smith rose to say he had become aware of evidence that former Colorado Gov. John Hickenlooper had commuted first-degree murder sentences of six men in 2018.

Judge John Zani then adjourned the three-day hearing "in light of potentially important information" until Dec. 2 to allow lawyers to confirm a news report about the commutations and provide further arguments.

Singler, who is in custody, was in the dock and only spoke to acknowledge that she understood why the hearing was being continued.

The hearing was primarily focused on the legal issues surrounding extradition.

On Wednesday, Smith outlined new details in his opening statement.

He said that at the time of the killings, Singler was in a custody battle with her ex-husband, Kevin Wentz. He had been awarded more time with the children and she had been ordered to turn them over to him from Dec. 16-31, but had not done so.

[..]

Singler, who had superficial knife wounds, was initially considered a victim in what was reported as a burglary, police said.

"She would later tell police that she had woken on (Dec. 18) feeling `weird' and `woozy,' and that the children had seemed drowsy as well," Smith said. "She said that she suspected her former partner (the children's father) of killing them, or organizing to have them killed. She said that a `dark figure' had entered her apartment and that she had fainted."

[..]

The daughter who survived her attack initially told police that a man entered their home from the patio and attacked them. But after recovering from her wounds and being transferred to a foster home, she told a caretaker that her mother was responsible and had asked her to lie to police.

[..]

After her daughter changed her story, police sought to arrest Singler on Dec. 26 in Colorado but she had fled abroad. She was caught in London's posh Chelsea neighborhood four days later.

ETA: Reading that she was found by police in Chelsea, I recall KS was reportedly Catfished and believed she was in a relationship with British Actor Henry Cavil -- no surprise she landed in Chelsea where she was likely stalking the Actor who I think is known to live around Kensington! MOO

ETA: Reading that she was found by police in Chelsea, I recall KS was reportedly Catfished and believed she was in a relationship with British Actor Henry Cavil -- no surprise she landed in Chelsea where she was likely stalking the Actor who I think is known to live around Kensington! MOO

:oops:

This woman thought she was
"in relationship with
HENRY CAVILL"???

All right,
Where is my jaw?
It has just dropped to the floor!
:rolleyes:

PS
I was not sure to follow this case,
but this "bombshell" changed my mind.

Last edited: