GUILTY CO - Luke Turner, 3, Longmont, 25 May 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wasn't the grandfather's farm where they found them in March? With all the cars listed, I suspect they have quite a network of folks helping & could be out of the country by now.

http://www.kmov.com/news/mobile/Alleged-kidnappers-of-Colorado-todller-may-be--208985301.html

"Longmont Police Department believe Monty, 38, is traveling with his 72-year-old father, Ronald Tuner, who is now a person of interest in the case.
The three are believed to be traveling in a white 1999 Chrsyler 300, 4 door, bearing Colorado license 161- ZXZ.
Authorities believe they may be traveling to Missouri through Kansas along the I-70 corridor or to Wichita, Kansas via Dodge City on Highway 54.
Luke has blonde hair, blue eyes, and is 3 feet tall. The missing toddler was last seen around 10 p.m. Saturday wearing a royal blue "Lightning McQueen" shirt and light blue swim shorts.
Monty Turner's bond is set at $50,000."

This was updated at 9:40am Missouri time, but it is not updated to say the grandfather was arrested, but it does have a photo of the grandfather in the article....

Being positive, we've seen previously people kill their partners to take the child - Turner doesn't appear to have intended to do that when he could easily have done so. So I'm holding out hope he won't hurt Luke.

Being positive, we've seen previously people kill their partners to take the child - Turner doesn't appear to have intended to do that when he could easily have done so. So I'm holding out hope he won't hurt Luke.

Exactly. And he didn't hurt him before either. While I doubt this is the case here, sometimes people take the kids because they don't think they're safe where they are at, even with a restraining order in place. Of course, some people are also psychotic and extremely controlling and abusive. I'm focusing on the successful ending to the last kidnapping and believing he loves the kiddo in his own way.

:twocents:

I want to know if there is proof that Luke was ever in that car with the grandfather. Maybe that trail is one that was made to throw LE off?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

LUKE TURNER, Age Now: 3, Missing: 05/25/2013. Missing From LONGMONT, CO. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Longmont Police Department (Colorado) 1-303-651-8555.

Case Type: Family Abduction

Circumstances: Luke was allegedly abducted by his father, Monty Turner, on May 25, 2013. A felony warrant for Kidnapping was issued for Monty. Luke was last seen wearing a blue "Lightning McQueen" shirt, and light blue swim shorts. He has a birthmark on his left shoulder.

More...

NCMC1216632c1.jpg

Exactly. And he didn't hurt him before either. While I doubt this is the case here, sometimes people take the kids because they don't think they're safe where they are at, even with a restraining order in place. Of course, some people are also psychotic and extremely controlling and abusive. I'm focusing on the successful ending to the last kidnapping and believing he loves the kiddo in his own way.

:twocents:

BBM. This time seems so planned. And the father escalated the force he was wiling to use. I am hoping along with you that the violence would only ever be aimed at the mother. It makes me think of bank robbers who start out with a note, carry a gun the next time, use it the next. Worries me.

moo

http://www.timescall.com/news/longm...suspect-monty-turner-arrested-manitoba-canada

"Police arrested 51-year-old kidnapping suspect Monty Turner in Manitoba, Canada, this afternoon and recovered his 3-year-old son, Luke, safely."

"Monty Turner was arrested at the Casablanca Motor Lodge in Brandon, Manitoba, Canada, on suspicion of kidnapping, burglary and assault in the central Canadian province after and the FBI tracked his credit card use."

Canada! Wow. So I'm not really thinking he drove through Missouri on his way to Canada. Crazy man. Thank God he has been found! Hopefully Luke will be back home soon with his mama!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

I had thought that knew the name of this little boy. It sounded so familiar. Poor boy and mother.

I've been following along and am so relieved they were located! Honestly, I thought he might have had a better plan this time but when the grandfather and car were located it gave hope they were hot on the trail.

Please some how some way put this man away for enough time that this little boy can grow up with out this confusion and fear.

Thank goodness!

Thank goodness Tis boy was found safe...

Let's hope Monty will be put away so that he cannot do this again! :jail:

Thank God they found him quickly this time and no one was hurt!

It may not have been a crime before but it certainly was one this time especially taking him into Canada! How did he get across the border? Did he have a passport for Luke or was the poor boy hidden in the trunk? I don't believe they will issue a passport without both parents' notarized signatures. :/

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roberasparrow
Back