Found Deceased CO - Natalie Bollinger, 19, Broomfield, 28 Dec 2017 #1 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was 23 hours (he corrected from 26) from time she was reported missing to time her body was found. It was 2.5 hours from last known communication to time reported missing.

They also said that they do not feel she was targeted

Her dad gave the official statement. He kept mentioning working with her dad a lot..

Yea...something is off there. She never takes a nap or shower? 2.5 hours not being on social media is not a reason to report someone missing.

I would imagine her recent order of protection had something to do with them kicking into high gear so fast??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes. I believe some form of OD as well

What makes you guys think OD vs murder, out of curiosity? Would they still be calling it a homicide, instead of manslaughter? Her father said she was murdered...and I don’t think he meant drugs. I am
Of the opinion she was killed, possibly with a gun, but’s that just IMO/moo. I enjoy discussing/hearing the reasoning of other points of view.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As far as we know this is being considered a homicide. They don’t feel like she was targeted, the public should not think a random killer is on the loose, she recently obtained a restraining order on her stalker and within 2.5 hours of no contact from her LE was actively searching for her. Where does that lead us?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Murder
Stalker
Drug deal gone bad
OD
Assisted suicide
Wrong place, wrong time

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Doesn’t make sense. Maybe they mean not premeditated? He said “I am stopping short of saying she was targeted”

IMO I don't interpret that as saying she wasn't targeted...rather he isn't going to say she was targeted in a press conference

IMO I don't interpret that as saying she wasn't targeted...rather he isn't going to say she was targeted in a press conference

I went back and listened again. It was around the 21:15 mark. A reporter asks if she was targeted and that’s why the community isn’t at risk. He replies by saying he doesn’t think he would go as far as to say she was targeted

Also of note from re-watching:

-he said from interviews, he is unaware of Natalie having been threatened by anyone but SS
-they found evidence at the scene
-they said they interviewed SS but will not call him a suspect at this time, but SS’s rants are certainly a portion of the timeline of events
-her family was concerned enough with her absence from communications for 2.5 hours to report her missing because they know her so well and it was highly unusual

I went back and listened again. It was around the 21:15 mark. A reporter asks if she was targeted and that’s why the community isn’t at risk. He replies by saying he doesn’t think he would go as far as to say she was targeted

Hmmm interesting thank you for checking BRRI :) ...maybe it could lean more towards intent he won't comment on....IMO I don't think whoever killed her went with the intention of killing her but I do believe she knew the person.

Hmmm interesting thank you for checking BRRI :) ...maybe it could lean more towards intent he won't comment on....IMO I don't think whoever killed her went with the intention of killing her but I do believe she knew the person.

Agree. It’s really hard to fully discuss this under WS terms, but from what I understand, it’s definitely not a random killing.

I thought OD because of her past, and comments from friends who shared her official missing post. But after watching the presser, I think the obvious is likely what happened. There is really no other reasoning why police would search for an adult after being missing for only 2.5 hours (unless she was really out of it or depressed on the final communication she made...) than a violated RO/PO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MandyLynn1109