Found Deceased CO - Natalie Bollinger, 19, Broomfield, 28 Dec 2017 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a lot that cannot be discussed here yet, but are cause to make us question if SS did this. I will say with his behavior patterns, I’d expect to see many more outbursts if he had killed someone. JMO

He drove across country stalking her. He has access to a car. Occam's razor. Teen girl gets stalked. Stalker makes threats. He calls her the c word and states he wants her to feel pain. Teen girl seeks and is granted an order of protection. A couple days later, teen girl is found dead.

No matter how desperate, or befuddled, or lonely, or depressed this stalker appears on Facebook, he is a frightening and dangerous person such that she was able to get a court to try to protect her.

It's not rocket science to me and I'm pretty shocked so many think this young lady just coincidentally ended up dead at other than his hands.

Good points, lots of coincidences.

She recently got a protection order, so, she may have been keeping people very up to date on where she was .
This could explain imo the quick concern for her being missing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I definitely think she was murdered because I don't think the sheriff would've said "find her killer" if an OD or self-harm was a possibility. Despite the tone of the press conference I do not think it was SS. I do agree he is capable of it but I think he would clearly be seen as a danger to others. He has mentioned others by name on multiple occasions (in rage) so I think that LE would see him as a threat to those specified individuals if he was still free (and if he actually murdered Natalie).

I think that the person of interest may be in custody...possibly on an unrelated charge. I'm leaning towards one of her love interests or possibly a drug dealer.

I definitely think she was murdered because I don't think the sheriff would've said "find her killer" if an OD or self-harm was a possibility. Despite the tone of the press conference I do not think it was SS. I do agree he is capable of it but I think he would clearly be seen as a danger to others. He has mentioned others by name on multiple occasions (in rage) so I think that LE would see him as a threat to those specified individuals if he was still free (and if he actually murdered Natalie).

I think that the person of interest may be in custody...possibly on an unrelated charge. I'm leaning towards one of her love interests or possibly a drug dealer.

Yes agree with all of this. Or they have the person in protective custody “for their safety”

It is when you have a crazed stalker after you.

If Natalie was using Snapchat as her primary way to communicate, I would consider that a social media platform, thus the concern of her being off social media for 2.5 hours. My 2 teens use Snapchat almost exclusively with their friends. They don’t text hardly at all.

So yeah, if I couldn’t reach either of my girls for over 2 hours, I would have every agency in the state of TN looking for them. IMO.

Not true. You can't arrest someone based on suspicion alone.

But they didn't arrest SS, which is one reason among others people have outlined above, why some feel LE might not have strong suspicion against him - for reasons we don't know. Maybe he has an alibi?

ETA: and as a reminder, he is not a named suspect, so we should not sleuth him here.

But they didn't arrest SS, which is one reason among others people have outlined above, why some feel LE might not have strong suspicion against him - for reasons we don't know. Maybe he has an alibi?

ETA: and as a reminder, he is not a named suspect, so we should not sleuth him here.

I will eat my hat if they dont end up arresting him. I think it's only a matter of time.

He has mentioned others by name on multiple occasions (in rage) so I think that LE would see him as a threat to those specified individuals if he was still free (and if he actually murdered Natalie.

Respectfully snipped

This!! I believe if LE truly thought SS was the killer, he would be considered a huge threat to many people he has mentioned in his rants

BBM - Quite correct. Let's remember;
Please stop making insinuations or accusations against SS or any other person not officially named as a POI or suspect. TOS does not allow members to sleuth and discuss the social media of anyone other than a victim, an officially named POI/suspect,

Thanks.

Is he also Denver area? VA? I'm just all thrown off trying to cram too much in too quickly. I looked at alleged stalker's page the times last posted on dates in question were 04:23 & 23:50- Does he appear to be talking about a missing person OTHER THAN Natalie in the 04:26 post? The sound in his vids is terrible!

Seems to still be homeless or possibly moves a lot? In a few videos he looks like he's been permitted to sleep in someone's tool shed or garage or something? If he in fact has no car-- what's the public transportation like in his area to GET to her house? He may not know where her new house is, but if he knew she'd seek out an NA meeting it wouldn't be hard to find her.

Snipped for focus

I’m from the area and just wanted to say that the RTD regional public transportation services are excellent- you can get just about anywhere in the Boulder to Denver area on the bus lines and Broomfield is right in between these 2 cities.

Additionally, homeless people are able to ride the busses for free on RTD.

They have passes, so that tells me that they must apply and get a pass, likely through a shelter or another government organization that confirms they’re indeed homeless.

For what it’s worth, IMO it would be very easy for someone to travel on the bus to get to her. I myself don’t have a car and rely on the bus every single day.

By the way, how do we know this person no longer has access to the car he used to drive drove to Colorado from Virginia? Seems are stating this as fact so I’d love a source. TIA!

His car was impounded when he visited her in Virginia and he couldn’t afford to get it back

Gotcha. How far away form her was he at the time of the murder?

When was he arrested? All I see is that LE spoke to him.

Gotcha. How far away form her was he at the time of the murder?

When was he arrested? All I see is that LE spoke to him.

Gitana, he wasn't arrested, that was my point. Please re-read my post.

Alright. Time to hope on over to a different thread for now. Let me know if there's news.

I'm right behind you sitting on my hands looking at Occam. Hopefully see you soon! There will be news I feel certain. Or hope.

Is it just me or has there been a lot more young people murdered or disappearing in Colorado recently?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yep. The legalized recreational marijuana has drawn thousands of young folks in their teens & 20s to the Denver area. Denver has a safe/clean drug injection facility up and running. Very low unemployment rate, so even addicts can get subsistence-level jobs. Mexican cartels have moved in to grow tons of mj under the auspices of being 'legal', just to export it to the rest of the nation. Every week it seems a body is found in a burnt out vehicle, burnt so badly it takes weeks to identify...sometimes never.

I'm an old fart, and I REALLY HATE legalized mj and everything it brought with it!

Sorry but facts say otherwise. Spread falsities like that can be harmful.

https://coloradopolitics.com/despite-claims-data-show-legalized-marijuana-not-increased-crime-rates/

Colorado alone has compiled several research studies demonstrating that legalization has not facilitated a spike in violent crime. During the first year of the implementation of Amendment 64, Denver experienced a 2.2 percent decrease in violent crime rates and an 8.9 percent reduction in property crime offenses, according to research conducted by the Drug Policy Alliance.

Many other reports have corroborated that data, including findings by the Colorado Department of Public Safety, the FBI Uniform Crime Report and a study conducted by a student research group from Metropolitan State University....

Other jurisdictions that legalized the recreational marijuana industry have experienced similar declines in violent crime. In Washington State, violent crime rates decreased by 10 percent from 2011 to 2014. Portland, Oregon, saw crime rates drop since legalizing the recreational marijuana industry as well.

At Thinker 22; I'm home and confined to my cellphone mobile app right now. I'd LOVE to be able to delete my original post via mobile app right now. And "THANK" so many posters for their awesome comments, but I can't figure it out. Plz FLAG anything questionable you see by me and maybe Tricia will delete?
I won't be on an actual PC browser version again until Saturday. Have literal (moral) hives over stuff I might have inferred whilst just thinking?
Don't want to mess up unknown perps conviction #TWINSTRONG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member