Found Deceased CO - Natalie Bollinger, 19, Broomfield, 28 Dec 2017 #1 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
At Websleuths rarely is anything black and white or plain and simple.

At times our most solid rules fall into a grey area and this is one of those times.

You may discuss SS but please only use his initials.

His name is all over mainstream media and he does have a creepy history with Natalie.

You can sleuth SS but only post public documents.

No sleuthing of family especially social media.

Please do not call SS the "killer" or the "perp". We don't know that.

Remember, you are responsible for your words. If you post something about a person and you are wrong it can really end up being hurtful to an innocent person.

Thank you,
Tricia

A big WELCOME to our new members and a reminder...please stay on topic. The topic is Natalie's murder.

Thank you,
Tricia

At Websleuths rarely is anything black and white or plain and simple.

At times our most solid rules fall into a grey area and this is one of those times.

You may discuss SS but please only use his initials.

His name is all over mainstream media and he does have a creepy history with Natalie.

You can sleuth SS but only post public documents.

No sleuthing of family especially social media.

Please do not call SS the "killer" or the "perp". We don't know that.

Remember, you are responsible for your words. If you post something about a person and you are wrong it can really end up being hurtful to an innocent person.

Thank you,
Tricia

On behalf of everyone here, Thank You Tricia!

5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

IMO SS was questioned / interviewed but that doesn't mean he was 'cleared'. It has been my experience that no one is ever truly cleared before all the evidence is in.
With Asperger's I think of Adam Lanza and Nathan Carman. Certainly they must be the exception but I don't have the data.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?533-CT-Newtown-Sandy-Hook-Elementary-School

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...t-Judith-18-Sept-2016&highlight=nathan+carman

JMO

I will eat my hat if they dont end up arresting him. I think it's only a matter of time.
I agree and I'll join you and bring the salt and pepper
attachment.php

Attachments

• applejacksmall.jpg
    applejacksmall.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 589
Has this since been deleted from his FB?
I never came across this post.
Also do you know the date it was posted?

Dec 12, 2017. It’s still there. Search his name and “my story”

also he states several diagnoses that he has. He lists Aspergers, Tourette’s, Manic Depression/bipolar, ADHD as some.

A main reason why I don’t think he did this is because he literally shares everything on Facebook. Anything he does wrong. If something happens, he either gets majorly depressed or majorly angry. His posts after she went missing did not seem that way. I’m just unsure if he can control his rants enough to keep quiet about a murder. Also, he really has seemingly protected Natalie over time. When she got in a car accident in VA, he drove across country (supposedly at her request) to make sure she was ok. He had several very angry rants towards people who had hurt her.

Obviously by his posts this seems to be him, but after reading many of his posts over the last few days, the behavior doesn’t fit the crime IMO.

also he states several diagnoses that he has. He lists Aspergers, Tourette’s, Manic Depression/bipolar, ADHD as some.

A main reason why I don’t think he did this is because he literally shares everything on Facebook. Anything he does wrong. If something happens, he either gets majorly depressed or majorly angry. His posts after she went missing did not seem that way. I’m just unsure if he can control his rants enough to keep quiet about a murder. Also, he really has seemingly protected Natalie over time. When she got in a car accident in VA, he drove across country (supposedly at her request) to make sure she was ok. He had several very angry rants towards people who had hurt her.

Obviously by his posts this seems to be him, but after reading many of his posts over the last few days, the behavior doesn’t fit the crime IMO.

BBM;
But Natalie herself tells it differently on her FB post ie: She moved to VA. He drove across country to see her and slept behind her work for weeks. She told him she didn't want to see him anymore but he sent her unwanted texts and calls. He parked his car in front of her house laying on his horn, etc.

https://www.facebook.com/natalie.m.bollinger

I'm more inclined to believe NB.

Tricia has approved sleuthing SS even though he is not an officially named POI/suspect. As per regular TOS however, you may not copy/paste verbatim from the social media of victim or suspect. Paraphrasing and linking is okay, but no direct copy/paste.

Please review:
The Rules: Social Media - Facebook, Twitter, etc

Approved SM Pages/Profiles

Individuals
Victim (missing or murdered person)
Suspect (as indicated by LE)

•Links may be used to direct members to posts made by a victim or a suspect.
•Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed.
•Paraphrasing is okay.

•Posts by friends and visitors are off limits.
•Do not link to an individual’s (victim or suspect) social media page if you are not 100% certain it belongs to the correct individual.
•If a social media page is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

Also, please review definition of "public" pages as set out in the above link.

I agree, he pretty much says too much at times and I agree very protective of her.

I'm very surprised by Tricia's decision that we can sleuth him. It's the first time I see that here on WS (sleuthing allowed for a non-POI/suspect).

BBM;
But Natalie herself tells it differently on her FB post

I'm more inclined to believe NB.
Yes she posted that when she obtained a retraining order however, they did have a friendship before that, she states that herself.

Sorry. Forgot the copy and paste rule. Also it’s a public post, just glitches because it includes a video and he posts 500 videos a day. It shows up for me in the app but not safari mobile.

SS posted a message he allegedly received from Natalie about her life story. Basically said her dad abused her mom and step moms. He had her and her sister sell drugs for him, and did drugs with them at 14, and got “a little too friendly” with them so her sister reported it. (I think this is why SS continually refers to her Dad as a molester). It said when he would drink, he got very violent and once tried to kill her stepmom by slamming her head into a curb. Natalie was put in foster care at some point and almost put in a group home until she was 21 because she was getting high so much. She went to live with her mom in VA instead.

Also, earlier it was asked how I knew he had his car impounded in VA. I believe he says it in a video. He had to walk crazy far for the RO hearing since he no longer had a car.

I'm very surprised by Tricia's decision that we can sleuth him. It's the first time I see that here on WS (sleuthing allowed for a non-POI/suspect).

I think that the mother in the Mariah Woods case was allowed to be sleuthed too, wasn't she?

It’s a very social media centered case. I have never seen one like it during my time on WS. Also unique because she had the RO and his page is wide open and being discussed by LE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89