Found Deceased CO - Natalie Bollinger, 19, Broomfield, 28 Dec 2017 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
also he states several diagnoses that he has. He lists Aspergers, Tourette’s, Manic Depression/bipolar, ADHD as some.

A main reason why I don’t think he did this is because he literally shares everything on Facebook. Anything he does wrong. If something happens, he either gets majorly depressed or majorly angry. His posts after she went missing did not seem that way. I’m just unsure if he can control his rants enough to keep quiet about a murder. Also, he really has seemingly protected Natalie over time. When she got in a car accident in VA, he drove across country (supposedly at her request) to make sure she was ok. He had several very angry rants towards people who had hurt her.

Obviously by his posts this seems to be him, but after reading many of his posts over the last few days, the behavior doesn’t fit the crime IMO.
I have been going back and forth on this. If, Aspergers highly intelligent usually. Reasoning is poor. If, in trouble usually smart enough to protect themselves. If, by chance he did harm her his disabilities should be considered. It breaks my heart so many homeless are disabled. What ever happened to taking care of your own? I guess they need to be perfect. My humble opinion

I think his disabilities cause him to have no filter. He posts and videos every thought of strong emotion he has. I don’t think he would ever act on the statements he makes. It’s like he writes in a moment of anger and every single thought comes out in video or typed post.

My niece has Aspergers, and for her it's mostly lack of social skills. She has to be re-taught on a daily basis how to interact with other people. It's sounds like SS is socially awkward. It seems Natalie was able to communicate with him on a level no one else was able to. So the loss of her friendship would have been a devastating blow to him. IMO

Just saw this -- pls forgive if it's a repeat:

Natalie Bollinger was found dead on the side of an Adams County Road
A Colorado woman reported missing days after receiving a protection order against a man she alleged was harassing her was found dead Saturday in a wooded area north of Denver, PEOPLE confirms.

My niece has Aspergers, and for her it's mostly lack of social skills. She has to be re-taught on a daily basis how to interact with other people. It's sounds like SS is socially awkward. It seems Natalie was able to communicate with him on a level no one else was able to. So the loss of her friendship would have been a devastating blow to him. IMO

He was a stalker.

SS was arrested on unrelated charges last night. Last night he posted his location and told people to come and kill him. He was arrested for resisting arrest, disturbing the peace, and 2nd degree assault by Boulder PD. At least he’s in custody so no one does anything worse to him.

SS was arrested on unrelated charges last night. Last night he posted his location and told people to come and kill him. He was arrested for resisting arrest, disturbing the peace, and 2nd degree assault by Boulder PD. At least he’s in custody so no one does anything worse to him.

Hmmmmmm...interesting

Do you have a link re: arrest? Or did he discuss it himself? I skimmed his fb quickly but didnt see any mention.

Sounds like he had a breakdown?

Nothing from LE yet regarding the cause of NB's death?

Has anyone looked up his past criminal record? I'm assuming he has one!

Has anyone looked up his past criminal record? I'm assuming he has one!

He doesn’t from what I can see other than things like tickets for providing the homeless with blankets. Yes. Sadly that’s a thing.

Sounds like he had a breakdown?

He seems to want to inflict harm on himself whenever someone is upset with him. Or wants someone to hurt him when he feels upset.

He doesn’t from what I can see other than things like tickets for providing the homeless with blankets. Yes. Sadly that’s a thing.

How the hell is that a charge? Thats unreal

Heavy sigh....

Maybe he was arrested for his own safety (from others).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member