Found Deceased CO - Natalie Bollinger, 19, Broomfield, 28 Dec 2017 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I highly suggest anyone interested in this case follow it on Facebook. This has to be the craziest case I’ve followed in terms of social media.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I highly suggest anyone interested in this case follow it on Facebook. This has to be the craziest case I’ve followed in terms of social media.

Agreed...it is soo crazy!! It's turned into a circus, and I am embarrassed for her family members. I feel absolutely heartbroken for Natalie for so many reasons.

Why isnt her family asking for justice?
Why no "please help us find her killer?"

You can say that again! Wowza

Yes by far the most crazy case I’ve followed on social media.

Ugh what is wrong with them, they could have a simple memorial service without spending a ton or they could suck it up and put it on a credit card or get a personal loan but cancelling it due to funds is ridiculous IMO

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

That seems ridiculous. I held a beautiful memorial for a friend for around 2k. Food (although we had people contribute) seating, drinks, little lights and candles and framed photos along with artifacts of his like his glasses and books and rolling papers, (kind of little, beautiful stations dedicated
to him all over the house), programs, a video slideshow of him with his favorite music, etc.

People pitched in. No way can they not afford something with the funds they have.

Nope nope nope. Something is off...maybe an attempt to get more money...we can’t even afford a funeral can’t you please spare a few dollars? Aren’t they covered by state funds because it’s a murder?? I’m so confused.

They won't be coveted necessarily but they should get some funds. Who knows how much. Regardless, they definitely have enough money to host something nice for her. Poor baby.

I appreciate your post. I should have better clarified what I meant by the possibility of creating another victim. What I meant is that if people automatically decide that SS is guilty (which many already have), I absolutely think there is a real possibility of him being physically harmed or even killed over this. If he is innocent and that happens, then yes, he will be a victim. In my opinion.

You know the debate is whether he can even be considered. Oh and there's not one darn thing that's automatic about my feeling that he should be. Logic is my strong point. It's connecting the dots. And giving the appropriate weight to Facebook gossip and the fact that this young lady was surrounded by people with issues.

This article has a ton of details about SS arrest. It also says the affidavit calls SS a POI. That said, they have his age wrong, and the age is all over the booking info, so not sure how reliable this reporter is

https://www.thedenverchannel.com/ne...-bollinger-case-arrested-on-unrelated-charges

"A Broomfield Police officer advised the responding Boulder officers that the 42-year-old man was considered a “person of interest in a recent missing person/homicide case in Broomfield and Adams County,” the report read."

The article is pretty clear on this. According to the news agency, he is named a person of interest in the actual police report. Sorry, but dismissing such a clear statement because the age is listed wrong elsewhere makes no sense to me.

Regardless, of course he's a person of interest. They wouldn't be doing their jobs if the man stalking her wasn't considered a POI in her murder. Does anyone actually believe this guy isn't a POI? That would just make zero sense.

The strange part is that they have several accounts throughout the family. I have checked the totals and they have raised more than enough for a funeral. I feel Natalie is being forgotten due to all the chaos surrounding her family and SS.
The Carroll Lewellen Funeral Home has issued a statement why the services have been cancelled yet again. (Unable to post link if someone can post it?) They also state they already have honored her wishes of cremation and that they have been paid in full.

Which group? There are more than one, and one group says they won't allow anyone who is a member of the other group to join. [shrug]

Services cancelled again per her Dad. Postponed to next week for advocate funding. I hope that means that someone is funding it and she will have a proper send off ❤️
Her cremation has been paid in full according to statement the funeral home released, they also state family unable to come to agreements as far as her service and they will no longer provide any additional services to the family.

I also note that according the arrest report, this "frail" man was able to pull two officers down to the ground.

I also note that according the arrest report, this "frail" man was able to pull two officers down to the ground.

And although I can't post his Facebook comment directly, even he has admitted adrenaline decreases his pain and increases his strength.

SS has uploaded some new videos on his Facebook page. Worth a watch - how he talks, what he talks about. There are people in this world who claim to be all about others, to only want to be there for others, but they spend their whole time talking about themselves and how the world has wronged them. Using phrases, self-perceived words of wisdom of how the world really is. Probably viewed as charismatic by some, it's all about how they are right and always the victim. I have no doubt there are people in his life who are blinded by his story and what unfortunate things he's experienced. It's a fascinating insight into SS, regardless of his role in this case.

Even if he didn't have anything to do with her demise, SS should be ashamed for what he put her through during the last months of her life. Of course, he probably thinks he did nothing wrong and doesn't feel shame for anything he did.

Even if he didn't have anything to do with her demise, SS should be ashamed for what he put her through during the last months of her life. Of course, he probably thinks he did nothing wrong and doesn't feel shame for anything he did.

He should be. But I’m starting to believe he doesn’t have the mental capacity to see and feel things from the perspective of others. IMO, this man needs permanent inpatient psychiatry.

He should be. But I’m starting to believe he doesn’t have the mental capacity to see and feel things from the perspective of others. IMO, this man needs permanent inpatient psychiatry.

I reckon he does have the capacity - he is quite calculating. Just because someone has had some horrible experiences in life, doesn't mean they can't channel that pain and hurt into hurting others. SS has shown that he can become enraged/angry in an instant - more about emotion regulation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV