Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh that just broke me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know, right? With several pages... not even a simple service to honor her? It guts me. Hopefully it’s true that they are back on... I haven’t had the chance to check the funeral site.

Sweet Natalie... may you finally fly free.

Services cancelled again per her Dad. Postponed to next week for advocate funding. I hope that means that someone is funding it and she will have a proper send off ❤️

From the video: “Police say Schwartz is not considered a suspect or person of interest, they have just interviewed him.”
Adams County Sheriff Michael McIntosh said investigators are not naming suspects at this time.

Sent from my SM-T355Y using Tapatalk

Adams County Sheriff Michael McIntosh said investigators are not naming suspects at this time.

Yes, that was from the presser. To me, this is worded differently.

Something about this smells fishy. Changing the date of a funeral after everyone and their dog has been notified and made plans isn’t something I’ve heard of. Plus, not all family members seem to be on the same page about it. The reason for moving it isn’t making sense to me either... is payment always due prior to the service? In full?

Ugh what is wrong with them, they could have a simple memorial service without spending a ton or they could suck it up and put it on a credit card or get a personal loan but cancelling it due to funds is ridiculous IMO

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Nope nope nope. Something is off...maybe an attempt to get more money...we can’t even afford a funeral can’t you please spare a few dollars? Aren’t they covered by state funds because it’s a murder?? I’m so confused.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The strange part is that they have several accounts throughout the family. I have checked the totals and they have raised more than enough for a funeral. I feel Natalie is being forgotten due to all the chaos surrounding her family and SS.

Something about this smells fishy. Changing the date of a funeral after everyone and their dog has been notified and made plans isn’t something I’ve heard of. Plus, not all family members seem to be on the same page about it. The reason for moving it isn’t making sense to me either... is payment always due prior to the service? In full?

That very funeral home was contacted and he said they’d take payments. There are STRANGERS willing to rally together to see this sweet girl off properly but those meant to love and protect her can’t seem to even get on the same page. I’m perplexed and sad.

I'm sorry if it is "disturbing" to some of the people in this thread, but I do not feel SS committed this murder for multiple reasons. I am slightly embarrassed at just how many hours I have spent researching this case, but at this point, I would be VERY shocked if he did in fact do it. I'm definitely trying to keep an open mind though. That said, I am NOT OK with his posts or videos about Natalie. Yes, he is guilty of stalking. He has obvious mental illness, which does not get him a free pass, but it does not make him guilty of murder. It makes me sad that some people are so quick to say he's guilty without a doubt, as if they know for a fact. As it has been previously stated, Natalie had several VERY unfavorable people in her life...some that have serious criminal records; some that don't even care that it appears as if they are trying to financially profit from her death. Just asking for people to try to have an open discussion without it turning into an "I'm right, you're wrong" type of thing. Natalie is the victim here, but if we are going to automatically throw the book at SS in the court of public opinion, and he is in fact innocent, all we have done is created another victim in this tragedy.

I'm sorry if it is "disturbing" to some of the people in this thread, but I do not feel SS committed this murder for multiple reasons. I am slightly embarrassed at just how many hours I have spent researching this case, but at this point, I would be VERY shocked if he did in fact do it. I'm definitely trying to keep an open mind though. That said, I am NOT OK with his posts or videos about Natalie. Yes, he is guilty of stalking. He has obvious mental illness, which does not get him a free pass, but it does not make him guilty of murder. It makes me sad that some people are so quick to say he's guilty without a doubt, as if they know for a fact. As it has been previously stated, Natalie had several VERY unfavorable people in her life...some that have serious criminal records; some that don't even care that it appears as if they are trying to financially profit from her death. Just asking for people to try to have an open discussion without it turning into an "I'm right, you're wrong" type of thing. Natalie is the victim here, but if we are going to automatically throw the book at SS in the court of public opinion, and he is in fact innocent, all we have done is created another victim in this tragedy.
I think everyone just looks at cases differently...get a gut feel and then wait for more evidence or an arrest. I think its been a pretty healthy discussion on this thread for the most part. One thing though i will never see SS as a victim in relation to Natalie and this case regardless of any disability or diagnosis.

I think everyone just looks at cases differently...get a gut feel and then wait for more evidence or an arrest. I think its been a pretty healthy discussion on this thread for the most part. One thing though i will never see SS as a victim in relation to Natalie and this case regardless of any disability or diagnosis.

Sent from my SM
Exactly.Natalie is the only victim in this case.I was a victim of a stalker and it's a nightmare.I'm not saying he's a killer but he has commited a crime and doesn't deserve so many defenders.

I appreciate your post. I should have better clarified what I meant by the possibility of creating another victim. What I meant is that if people automatically decide that SS is guilty (which many already have), I absolutely think there is a real possibility of him being physically harmed or even killed over this. If he is innocent and that happens, then yes, he will be a victim. In my opinion.

I appreciate your post. I should have better clarified what I meant by the possibility of creating another victim. What I meant is that if people automatically decide that SS is guilty (which many already have), I absolutely think there is a real possibility of him being physically harmed or even killed over this. If he is innocent and that happens, then yes, he will be a victim. In my opinion.

I think there's a higher chance of suicide.
This is crass of me, but I'll admit... When Casey Anthony was acquitted, I thought for sure a member of the public would handle her. Most people are not murderers apparently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89