Found Deceased CO - Natalie Bollinger, 19, Broomfield, 28 Dec 2017 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting post SS made in the last hour - I can't post a direct quote here, but basically he's talking about having his story told by tomorrow morning and no reason to live if he's not heard, only punished. It's hard to know if he's being cryptic or he's referring to the posts he's shared in the last 24 hours or just his usual chatter.

<modsnip>

Interesting post SS made in the last hour - I can't post a direct quote here, but basically he's talking about having his story told by tomorrow morning and no reason to live if he's not heard, only punished. It's hard to know if he's being cryptic or he's referring to the posts he's shared in the last 24 hours or just his usual chatter.

Someone has posted an emoticon with a zipper on the mouth in response to the post...hmmmm..

There has been a journalist in the groups asking if we want SS&#8217;s &#8220;story told&#8221; and &#8220;his side of the story&#8221;. Betting that&#8217;s what he means.

There has been a journalist in the groups asking if we want SS&#8217;s &#8220;story told&#8221; and &#8220;his side of the story&#8221;. Betting that&#8217;s what he means.

Will be an interesting read if it is, that's for sure.

SS rants on FB are getting really annoying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally read through this thread. I don't believe SS is involved though I can see why some believe he is. It's possible that NB was in NA and someone from her past was arrested or outed and they believe NB was the narc or snitch. I think SS related to NB because he finally had a voice, someone who listened to him. Most of his videos that is his main rant. His voice isn't heard. So if NB provided that, with SS issues, I can see him attaching himself to her in an usual way. I don't understand why NB didn't lock down her FB and not post anything public. NO I am NOT blaming her for her death, stalking or anything that has happened to her. It just shocked me that her FB was public with all that she had going on in life.

Whoever is responsible, I hope LE has the evidence and can make a conviction. No one deserves to be murdered. So young. Her whole life should have been awaiting her. Instead, she was murdered.

I just watched the presser again. I noticed that the sheriff made emphasis a few times on protecting facts for legal proceedings and for trial. It almost gave me the feeling that they were concerned about lawyers, which makes me wonder if they do NOT suspect that SS did this. It seems that if he did this, it would be a pretty easy case? Maybe I’m just looking too much into it.

It&#8217;s seems that the neighborhood crime maps are no longer displaying anything? Everything we discussed here over the last few days from those sites are no longer showing unless it&#8217;s my computer. Hmm

I just watched the presser again. I noticed that the sheriff made emphasis a few times on protecting facts for legal proceedings and for trial. It almost gave me the feeling that they were concerned about lawyers, which makes me wonder if they do NOT suspect that SS did this. It seems that if he did this, it would be a pretty easy case? Maybe I&#8217;m just looking too much into it.

I also picked up on emphasis on some things in the presser that indicated they knew something about NB having telephone conversations that would be relevant. But like you, I wasn't sure if I was reading into it too much. I also wonder if they do this intentionally sometimes to draw out info even if they aren't really sure it exists or maybe just to put fear into any potential suspects. If I recall correctly, at the presser it was also said that evidence was collected at the Riverdale rd. crime scene. It would seem to me that any case where LE has evidence and is pretty confident about a suspect, that in itself should make it easy enough to make an arrest. But then there's the whole justice system itself, that I don't fully understand. For example, I just learned about the Lea Porter case from Westminster, CO the other day. In that case they had a confession and lots of evidence (no body though) but even that guy got a plea deal and only 48 years. This blew me away.

I presume SS did it, but I don't know anything about any of the other characters in NB's life. And I don't know much about NB's life, either.

But still, SS's texts, facebook posts, the timing of the RO, all lead me to believe that SS should be suspect #1.

MOO
I agree. IMO he is #1 Suspect but, if someone can show something more than gut feelings I open.

I haven't been able to watch the full length of every video SS has posted in the last 24 hours. However, from what I have watched today I do have to say, these are the most calm and coherent communications he has put out there thus far. It has been and still is my personal opinion that he is not responsible for NB's death. Though I do think his relationships with people in general are not really healthy relationships. I could end up being very wrong but like I said, jmo.

I haven't been able to watch the full length of every video SS has posted in the last 24 hours. However, from what I have watched today I do have to say, these are the most calm and coherent communications he has put out there thus far. It has been and still is my personal opinion that he is not responsible for NB's death. Though I do think his relationships with people in general are not really healthy relationships. I could end up being very wrong but like I said, jmo.

I have only listened to the first and a bit of the second - but I believe his change is demeanour is based on drugs (not sure if legal/illegal). He referenced this.

I presume SS did it, but I don't know anything about any of the other characters in NB's life. And I don't know much about NB's life, either.

But still, SS's texts, facebook posts, the timing of the RO, all lead me to believe that SS should be suspect #1.

MOO

Yeah. It seems Natalie led a hard life, was surrounded by some rough people and engaged in some risky behaviors like camping out and hanging out with homeless people. (BTW, I had a homeless friend when I was 16-18 I hung with at the park. He made me baked potatoes. Guy had zero short term memory and I always had to reintroduce myself. But he was a buddy.).

So of course there are a lot of possibilities.

But the only evidence we know of threats, stalking, etc ., come from one place. And it appears from the RO that the threats were escalating shortly before she disappeared.

The timing and the overall dangerousness of stalkers indeed makes SS a prime suspect. The out of character gap in his social media rants during that "crucial time" LE is investigating is key as well.

Also, I think SS is very, very good at playing the victim and making people feel sorry for him. But when it comes to the girl he supposedly was so "protective" of and "loved" so much to the point of obsession, his only sorrow seems to be narcissistically focused on himself and his own victimhood rather than on grief for a precious friend who died.

That's a major red flag for me.

And the lack of an arrest in this case is meaningless to me when it comes to possible guilt or innocence. There are numerous examples of cases in which LE had strong evidence early on yet didn't make an arrest as they worked their case and made it solid.

And sadly, the Mariah Woods, Kaytlynn Cargills and Natalie Bollingers of the world don't seem to have the social status that merits such fast track lab testing as we saw in Blaze Bernstein's case.

So these cases often take time and none of that makes me feel SS is not a good candidate for this.

No. It's not his whining and pathetic persona that gives me a bit of pause when it comes to the possibility that SS killed his stalking and harassment victim.

Two things do, though - did he know where she lived or was hanging out? Was he able to access her car or another vehicle?

If the answer to those questions is no, then he drops down on my list.

Regardless, I don't believe LE has tunnel vision right now and we know they have much more information than we can imagine.

So I'm sure they're tracking the people in her life, have questioned them
all and are starting to form plausible theories.

Stuff on the internet makes me think she was placed where she was found- not attacked there or anything. And that it likely wasn't a sexually motivated killing.

Time will tell.

Right before Natalie died, she had a boyfriend as per her Instagram posts. We have heard nothing about him. I find that odd. They lived together starting in December, yet we have not heard much about him or seen him.

Right before Natalie died, she had a boyfriend as per her Instagram posts. We have heard nothing about him. I find that odd. They lived together starting in December, yet we have not heard much about him or seen him.

Agreed that it's odd. I have thought about him a few times, just going through the usual course of "suspects" for cases like these. Basically if not SS --> Boyfriend? --> Previously estranged father? ---> Friends?

Agreed that it's odd. I have thought about him a few times, just going through the usual course of "suspects" for cases like these. Basically if not SS --> Boyfriend? --> Previously estranged father? ---> Friends?

Yup exactly. Plus, I would expect a boyfriend (and one she seemingly had been with for awhile) to be searching for justice, to be extremely protective..at least that is what I would hope my boyfriend or husband would be like if something happened to me.

I agree. IMO he is #1 Suspect but, if someone can show something more than gut feelings I open.

Same. I'm open. Things can change on a dime.

Could you link to her Instagram?

<modsnip>

<modsnip>

SS publicly accused various people- Natalie's father, her boyfriend and two exes from what I can tell.

<modsnip>

That being said, if Natalie recently broke up with someone who is now acting strangely, that would person would be high on my list, right along with SS.

And when looking at stats/trends when it comes to homicides involving her demographic - white, female, 18-24, intimate partner involvement is super high on the list.

How do we know they lived together?

@natalie_mari3 is her Instagram

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members