Found Deceased CO - Natalie Bollinger, 19, Broomfield, 28 Dec 2017 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would assume that people who move victims of ODs don't typically shoot their friend or family member, too.

Not true. My daughter has been in the ER for 2-3 hrs in a severe pain attack. They do happen. But I just started looking into this case, and know nothing about SS yet.
I agree, my daughter is being treated for severe panic attacks and I know for a fact not everyone's last 15-20 minutes.

I would assume that people who move victims of ODs don't typically shoot their friend or family member, too.

Not sure what u mean. Do we know she was shot?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have not kept up with the threads on Natalie, I have not read any details of what happened to her; I have only read SS's facebook posts.

Can someone give me an idea where the majority seems to lie about SS? Do they think he is guilty?

Just from reading his facebook posts, and not seeing any other details about this case, I think he may not be the one who killed Natalie. I see an honesty of emotions in his posts that just makes me feel like he might not have done it.

Please don't dogpile on me if everyone else feels differently. :blushing: I could be so far off base because I haven't read all there is to read about the case.

Not sure if this is allowed, but maybe because it’s the managing partner of the funeral home speaking on behalf of the funeral home?View attachment 128740

Good grief this is just sad

I cannot believe that the parents couldn’t come together for this one time...

it’s so sad when you hate for your ex is greater then your love for your child...

I have not kept up with the threads on Natalie, I have not read any details of what happened to her; I have only read SS's facebook posts.

Can someone give me an idea where the majority seems to lie about SS? Do they think he is guilty?

Just from reading his facebook posts, and not seeing any other details about this case, I think he may not be the one who killed Natalie. I see an honesty of emotions in his posts that just makes me feel like he might not have done it.

Please no dogpiling on me if everyone else feels differently. :blushing: I could be so far off base because I haven't read all there is to read about the case.

While I generally go with Occam’s Razor, in this particular case I don’t think it was SS. I think he is a dangerous and crazed stalker with a lot of mental health issues but I don’t think he is the one that killed her...just MOO....seems to me the board is pretty split on it?

While I generally go with Occam’s Razor, in this particular case I don’t think it was SS. I think he is a dangerous and crazed stalker with a lot of mental health issues but I don’t think he is the one that killed her...just MOO....seems to me the board is pretty split on it?

Thanks.

BBM. Got it. Girl has stalker. Girl gets order of protection against stalker. Girl shows up deceased not long after. I can see how everyone would first look at him (it was my first thought too).

From what little I've read of comments on social media, it seemed like the overwhelming majority thought/think that SS did it, so I was curious to how everyone here landed on it.

Please don't dogpile on me if everyone else feels differently. :blushing: I could be so far off base because I haven't read all there is to read about the case.

I don't think he did it.

1. He's not in custody despite being interviewed more than once.
2. Cops evidently told him not to talk about the NB case.
3. I believe that if he did it he'd want to be caught and prosecuted, which would fulfill his wish to be martyred over all this.
4. I believe he really just wanted attention from her and probably didn't have the capacity to physically harm her.

just my personal opinions...

I don't think I have enough information to even form a gut feeling. Initially I was following the assumption that SS was involved. Now I'm entirely open. I think that's because I'm not sure he's mentally ordered enough to commit a murder and not leave a crap ton of evidence, either physically at the scene or in rants to other people since. Yet he's not been arrested in connection with this a couple of weeks on.

I don't think he did it.

1. He's not in custody despite being interviewed more than once.
2. Cops evidently told him not to talk about the NB case.
3. I believe that if he did it he'd want to be caught and prosecuted, which would fulfill his wish to be martyred over all this.
4. I believe he really just wanted attention from her and probably didn't have the capacity to physically harm her.

just my personal opinions...

I agree. I think all of his rants are about harming himself and those who harmed her. In all I have read I don't think I've seen him say he wanted to physically harm her. It seemed he wanted to protect her from them.

I think this will end up being drug-related.

well I'd like to follow up the 7 previous post that say he's not guilty, with, just wait a few more weeks, and they'll charge him with murder, no one gets arrested within a few days unless they admit it or there's an eyewitness

well I'd like to follow up the 7 previous post that say he's not guilty, with, just wait a few more weeks, and they'll charge him with murder, no one gets arrested within a few days unless they admit it or there's an eyewitness
If they admitted to murder or there was a witness they certainly wouldn't be released from jail either.

Good grief this is just sad

I cannot believe that the parents couldn’t come together for this one time...

it’s so sad when you hate for your ex is greater then your love for your child...

Even for families who generally get along, grief can bring out the worst in people and fighting ensues. I imagine for a family who doesn't get along, grief makes it all the worse.

Heartbreaking.

jmo

If they admitted to murder or there was a witness they certainly wouldn't be released from jail either.
This. Also, he was arrested on unrelated charges after a welfare check (asking people to come kill him). Not sticking up for him at all, btw, just sticking to the facts. I'm still split on whether I think he did it or not.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

The timing of an arrest does not suggest someone is innocent or not, regardless of whether they were incarcerated recently on another charge or not. Evidence is what leads to an arrest.

I just want to follow up my previous post with the fact that in case I’m not being clear, I’m not SURE about anything. I’m not strongly convinced he didn’t do it, it’s just the way I’m leaning purely on the very little evidence we have and mostly gut feeling...I could absolutely be wrong. I’m waiting to see....

I just want to follow up my previous post with the fact that in case I’m not being clear, I’m not SURE about anything. I’m not strongly convinced he didn’t do it, it’s just the way I’m leaning purely on the very little evidence we have and mostly gut feeling...I could absolutely be wrong. I’m waiting to see....

I think we are all in the same boat Beth lol...its all just gut feel and presumptions right now. None of us know what happened to Natalie. Is just a waiting game...I really hope whoever hurt her is found...I really don't want to see this case turn cold. I'm sure LE are doing everything they can to piece it all together.

I presume SS did it, but I don't know anything about any of the other characters in NB's life. And I don't know much about NB's life, either.

But still, SS's texts, facebook posts, the timing of the RO, all lead me to believe that SS should be suspect #1.

MOO

I personally do not believe SS did this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member