Found Deceased CO - Natalie Bollinger, 19, Broomfield, 28 Dec 2017 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone listen to old police scanner recording for this event? I read that it was stated that it was related to the Riverdale suspects. Don’t want to just go off of what was read elsewhere but if someone on here could look into it more then it may be something worth discussing. I don’t know how to go about looking into it though.

Edited to add that I think it’s a Super 8 Motel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We did. That’s the synopsis I posted a few pages back!

There could be several reasons for whomever wrote the obit to leave her dad out, but it seems like most people will see that as a sign that her dad could be the perp. Or that whoever wrote the obit thinks her dad is the perp at least.

...or a sign that the obit writer objected to the father's past (and maybe not so distant past) abuse of the deceased.

Yea I think her mom likely wrote the obituary. It seemed her dad was the major issue in the funeral planning and was aggressive during it. I would assume he was left out due to her mom not wanting to be associated.

It looks like there was a very tumultuous relationship between NB parents, with two protection order cases and four divorces filed between 1999 and 2004, some cases involving the department of human services. It appears they were eventually divorced out of state. No love lost between these two.

My take on her dad not being listed is his rumored behavior during the planning of the funeral and the debacle may have a lot to do with it. Could also be his rumored past abuse plays into this as well. If the rumors are true, I don’t blame her mom one bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I assume he’s trying to clear himself of the stalking accusations because he’s placing all of the eggs in the Virginia basket. That’s not all that caused the RO, but I think that he thinks it is.
He doesn't seem to understand that even if she did invite him, at some point he began and continued unwanted contact. I might invite someone over for dinner, but I expect them to leave by a reasonable time, and I certainly don't expect them to camp outside my house and work for weeks afterwards.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Not judging. Just saying that there could have been a criminal element around her home.

I took a Google street view walk around the entire building. It's a pretty large area. The pool in back and large park look nice. The reviews at apartmentratings.com do detail a lot of crime and the security lights don't work. I am guessing the cameras don't either (if there are any). Then I looked at the rent. WOW! I will not complain ever again about the cost of living in my area.

Some of you may already know this, but for those that don’t I wanted to mention that scanner achieves are not listed on 12/29/17 from 1:45pm to 6:20pm for the Adams County Sheriff - South, Northglenn & Brighton Scanner Feed on Broadcastify.

I took a Google street view walk around the entire building. It's a pretty large area. The pool in back and large park look nice. The reviews at apartmentratings.com do detail a lot of crime and the security lights don't work. I am guessing the cameras don't either (if there are any). Then I looked at the rent. WOW! I will not complain ever again about the cost of living in my area.

Right? Multiple reviews about major infestations of bed bugs and crime, and the rent is not cheap at all!

There aren't many affordable options for a 19yo community college student.

Agreed. Mine is $1700 for a one bedroom, although it’s downtown Denver, so obviously higher in this area... but I absolutely hear gunshots occasionally and someone tried to sell me crack in the parking lot the other day.

I guess my point is, could happen anywhere and her place doesn’t look that bad for being 19. I lived in a ****** $500 condo when I was her age.

That is her family member’s address. Nataliemoved a few weeks ago

Its listed on the 12/22 RO. So do you think she was living there then and moved right after, in the days before she disappeared or was
she not really living there on 12/22?

Yea I think her mom likely wrote the obituary. It seemed her dad was the major issue in the funeral planning and was aggressive during it. I would assume he was left out due to her mom not wanting to be associated.

I totally agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member