Found Deceased CO - Natalie Bollinger, 19, Broomfield, 28 Dec 2017 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't think that she would use the word 'sober' if she were talking about drugs. It sounds like alcohol to me.

As someone in sobriety from more than just alcohol, I can attest to the fact that we use the term sober regardless of drugs vs alcohol. The terms are pretty interchangeable as is the rhetoric between NA, AA, CA, etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As someone in sobriety from more than just alcohol, I can attest to the fact that we use the term sober regardless of drugs vs alcohol. The terms are pretty interchangeable as is the rhetoric between NA, AA, CA, etc

Thanks for the info. I usually always hear the word "clean" when someone refers to being off drugs for a certain amount of time. I unfortunately do think Natalie was referring to hard drugs in her post though based on multiple things I've read.

It just makes no sense. I think maybe he was set up

I guess I will try and paraphrase what she said? She was a cutter and in 2015, posted that she has many scars on her arms and it was how she coped with things in her past. She also made two posts about parents. One about good vs bad parents, and the other about how the only man in her life that should never let her down repeatedly did so.

Links:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=855837817808411&id=100001466026926

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=921148324610693&id=100001466026926

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=958665877525604&id=100001466026926

Maybe thats why she got the large tattoo on her underarm, to hide the scars.

In the beginning she was called out for having tattoos.. People are so quick to judge. Looks like she had a some kind of difficult childhood.

I know that nothing is yet confirmed but if it turns out like it looks like it will inevitably turn out, I'm wondering something. I'm thinking that her stalker would be a pretty convenient person to be able to blame things on. Sometimes when it looks to be a sure thing...it may not be.

That is true and needs to be kept in mind.

But how would someone keep the stalker from posting for 19 hours the day she went missing?

I think this is going to end in the most expected way - so very sad. The signs are all there - behaviourally and emotionally. I am so sick of women standing up for themselves and getting help and still not been protected...even if this does end up including a psychiatric diagnosis/diagnoses for her killer.

I think she had a lot of bad people surrounding her. It’s just a matter of which one did this. It really bothers me to read her posts and see how crappy she was treated by so many that should have been there to raise her up, and those same people are now pumping fundraisers out like crazy. Very very sad.

I think she had a lot of bad people surrounding her. It’s just a matter of which one did this. It really bothers me to read her posts and see how crappy she was treated by so many that should have been there to raise her up, and those same people are now pumping fundraisers out like crazy. Very very sad.

well she got lots of love from her facebook friends so that's nice to see at least...

I agree regarding the possibility of sketchy people in her life and yea the 3 fundraisers is a bit excessive, imo. Especially when all say it's for funeral money. I do understand via family's posts, she's having two, one in CO and one in VA. Perhaps the family needs money to travel to and from and maybe they intend on hiring a PI. Of Course these are just things I am hoping the money is intended for. All three had donations last night but this morning I can only find two.

There are more than 3 fundraisers now sadly. They keep popping up. I also find it odd that none state funds will go for a PI or towards the crime. Just...telling of things IMO

[h=1]Missing Broomfield Teen Was 'Murdered,' Father Says[/h]
BROOMFIELD, CO — The father of a missing Broomfield woman said she was "murdered" and an online fundraiser has been set up to help cover her funeral costs.

Broomfield Police last week asked the public for help finding Natalie Bollinger, 19, who had been missing since Thursday around noon.
Ted Bollinger, her father, posted in a Facebook comment on Saturday: "My daughter was murdered."
While police have not confirmed that Natalie Bollinger died, a body was found in the woods in Thornton, Colorado, near East 116th Avenue and Riverdale Road. That death was being investigated as a homicide, multiple media outlets reported. The body wasn't publicly identified.

Read more: https://patch.com/colorado/broomfield/missing-broomfield-teen-was-murdered-father-says

What I don't understand is why the police just don't publicly confirm that it is her, if the father and the rest of the family are saying so? What is the hold up? Obviously, if they are planning two services and her family has let everyone out there in her world know that she was murdered, I see no reason why they just don't confirm it. There are other families out there also waiting for confirmation- other families have missing girls, too, and are probably waiting to see if it is indeed Natalie or perhaps their daughter instead.

What I don't understand is why the police just don't publicly confirm that it is her, if the father and the rest of the family are saying so? What is the hold up? Obviously, if they are planning two services and her family has let everyone out there in her world know that she was murdered, I see no reason why they just don't confirm it. There are other families out there also waiting for confirmation- other families have missing girls, too, and are probably waiting to see if it is indeed Natalie or perhaps their daughter instead.

I’m sure if a family thought it might be their relative/child, LE would inform them if the body matched their description. I believe LE told Adam Gilbertsons family early on that it did not match his description.

I agree. It looks like she went through a lot in her 19 short years with no one really supporting her and helping her. And yet, she took people (like SS) under her wing to help them. It is so sad, and so unfair.

They may not have the forensic evidence completed yet to make a positive ID but they may have told the family something like "this matches your daughter's description or we believe this is likely your daughter". They have to be 100% sure, however, before telling the public. Sometimes LE will wait on DNA results before announcing it.

They may not have the forensic evidence completed yet to make a positive ID but they may have told the family something like "this matches your daughter's description or we believe this is likely your daughter". They have to be 100% sure, however, before telling the public. Sometimes LE will wait on DNA results before announcing it.

I thought the father immediately said it was her. So confusing

Ive never come across a case as confusing and chaotic like this. Its really weird. Ofcourse at first fingers point in a certain direction, however i think LE keeps everything open. And thats a good thing.

I feel very weird with this case all over. Every time it feels like there is something off or odd. Cant put my finger on it.

Its weird Le cant confirm an ID yet, but family members make it known already. Usually LE will keep the family informed in what they can and cannot say.

Lets pray that whatever happened to Nathalie will get solved. Its horrible it happened.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G930F met Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member