Found Deceased CO - Natalie Bollinger, 19, Broomfield, 28 Dec 2017 #1 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think anything in the MSM is okay. On a side note...as a former journalist...I think it's kind of sad (and lazy) that the MSM is sourcing fb pages nowadays. Pick up the phone and interview.

I’m surprised that the media isn’t jumping on it. It’s gone viral on Facebook and her family is seemingly open to giving information out, so I am just really confused at the lack of information. Seems like, what you said, several outlets could just pick up a phone and get a statement from someone.

I felt and expressed from the very beginning that something was very, very wrong. I never in my wildest dreams imagined such a cluster!!!!

I felt and expressed from the very beginning that something was very, very wrong. I never in my wildest dreams imagined such a cluster!!!!

What do you mean? Do you think that she was murdered?

Yes absolutely, I just would have thought the coroner would have done so by now, but I don’t know if this county has their own dedicated coroner or if they funnel into another county etc? Perhaps it’s going to take a bit longer than I would have thought. What threw me off was the part in the article where LE stated they had not made positive identification, and investigation is continuing. Obviously investigation is going to continue, but them saying identification had not been made confused me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The autopsy typically includes DNA as well as toxicology, I have seen TOX take weeks. Releasing the ID will be after the Autopsy but likely before Toxicology. COD may not be released until after all test results and maybe not released at all.

I personally don't expect to hear until after the holiday.

JMO

What a bizarre, mysterious and likely very tragic case.

I'm puzzled in regards to the lack of proper msm coverage, as others here.

What do you mean? Do you think that she was murdered?
I have no idea what has happened. This whole thing became a social media circus. I just know I felt.. I don’t know surreal.. sense this started. I can’t explain it.

I think I drove once maybe twice through Thornton. Am familiar with the stretch SR 36, used to visit the Broomfield mall and the movie theatre there when I spent a year in Boulder.

You know, there's a lot of wide open space between towns in that area, it doesn't seem very large on a map, I also recall there being no-cell service spots on the outskirts.

That being said, if the body found is indeed Natalie, it is a miracle she was found. It will be extremely tragic, to be sure.

Hopefully LE will release ID tomorrow, it being New Year's.

For now it's bedtime for me.

Speculation of course, but maybe there was a confession and that’s why there is no threat to the public and how they found the body? I know the articles say someone was walking by and found the body, but who knows.

What a bizarre, mysterious and likely very tragic case.

I'm puzzled in regards to the lack of proper msm coverage, as others here.

Truly, truly puzzled. Normally reporters would be all over this, especially with numerous family members seemingly very willing to openly share about the situation. Baffled.

Right?? One minute feeling overwhelmed the next feeling kinda hoaxed. Except...there is a young woman missing and a body found.

Ok so I don't want to add anymore weirdness to this case but having grown up outside of Denver, I just can't help but mention that Riverdale Rd. in Thorton, which is where the body was found that is most likely her is considered to be a haunted road and called a gate to hell and is a place people would drive to scare themselves like around Halloween. It may not be related but it could be a reason that someone would leave a body in that area.

Here's a little article about Riverdale rd.
http://mix1043fm.com/the-most-haunted-road-in-colorado/

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I believe I get what you mean...but she has several tattoos. That should make identification easy IMHO.

She was found in a rural area. It's winter. There are a lot of coyotes in the area. Flesh may be compromised.

Please stop sleuthing the social media of family and posting information from FB or Twitter, etc.

Websleuthers are used to waiting patiently for official confirmation from LE or via MSM.

Also, there is a reason discussion is not allowed. There are scammer folks out there who just wait for these types of situations to try to extract money from the public. We have no way of verifying who these accounts belong to.

Seems as good a place as any to :bump: this...

The LE and media almost-silence on this is quite intriguing. Even the details given when Natalie first went missing were sparse. I'll be interested to find out what has been happening behind the scenes.

She has posts on her social media about being 30 days sober, NA meetings..I wonder if there were any issues stemming from there...

Ok so I don't want to add anymore weirdness to this case but having grown up outside of Denver, I just can't help but mention that Riverdale Rd. in Thorton, which is where the body was found that is most likely her is considered to be a haunted road and called a gate to hell and is a place people would drive to scare themselves like around Halloween. It may not be related but it could be a reason that someone would leave a body in that area.

Here's a little article about Riverdale rd.
http://mix1043fm.com/the-most-haunted-road-in-colorado/

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Had to do some research - which led me to discovering the old Riverdale Rd where the Wolpert Mansion once stood until it burned down in 1975.

Do you know when that new Riverdale Rd was built?

Historical homes and their remains if any are of interest to me which is why I looked it up.

attachment.php

Attachments

• wolpert.JPG
    wolpert.JPG
    52.7 KB · Views: 712
She was found in a rural area. It's winter. There are a lot of coyotes in the area. Flesh may be compromised.

We aren’t sure if that body is even hers though. Nothing confirmed other than the family giving bits of info to the media (which I really wonder if it was a direct quote or the MSM took it from their facebooks)

If it is her body, she should be easily identified by the metal rods in her leg and ankle. I believe they always have serial numbers on them

MOO is that LE is looking at all people in her life. There are some that she may have had some conflict. LE is would have those people on their radar. Sometimes, it’s better to sit back and watch than to storm in. You would be amazed at what you can learn my lurking and not talking. That would explain the family confirming her death for friends and loved ones, but the media laying low at LE’s request with a promise of info at an arrest.

I don’t get excited about early info conflicts. LE knows what they are doing and have reasons for their actions.

Their job is not to feed our curiosity; but to gather evidence to prosecute the murder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member