Found Deceased CO - Natalie Bollinger, 19, Broomfield, 28 Dec 2017 #1 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well....I hope SS gets the help he needs.

Ok i just had to get a bunch of things clarified because there has been so much bs posted about this case... I don't think any of us know what it happening anymore. I mean the accounts, the father letting out information on social media before the police, the suspects, the multiple Ted accounts... This is a mess

Ok i just had to get a bunch of things clarified because there has been so much bs posted about this case... I don't think any of us know what it happening anymore. I mean the accounts, the father letting out information on social media before the police, the suspects, the multiple Ted accounts... This is a mess

Yes, an absolute mess full of speculation and not a shred of evidence from LE or MSM. Huge sigh. Not that you were speculating!! Talking about the mess on FB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

done checking social media for updates... This is depressing our best bet is to wait for updates from the news. I think people on here mean well and all want her to be found safe...this whole thing was shocking and just escalated so quickly

I would hate to see this thread get shut down. Maybe we can bump the rules re: MSM etc?

This has got to be the most bizarre case I have followed on WS.

I would hate to see this thread get shut down. Maybe we can bump the rules re: MSM etc?

Social Media - Facebook, Twitter, etc.

Etiquette & Information

Also the general link The Rules

I'll give my opinion. No sleuthing family includes not discussing family members SM postings. Also the person being accused on SM is not a named POI and cannot be sleuthed.

Also, while official Help pages are allowed to be referenced, the comments by individuals other than the page admins are not allowed.
Same with official news and reporter SM. comments by others are not to be referenced.

Questions, as always should be referred to a Moderator.

HTH

I would be wary of any "Justice For" page at this time, IMO. NB is still officially considered a missing person:
Broomfield police Sgt. Steve Griebel confirmed that his department is looking into whether a connection exists between the disappearance of Bollinger and the homicide in Adams County.

He added as of Saturday afternoon, Broomfield police were still investigating Bollinger's disappearance as a missing person case.

"We are actively investigating the missing person's case," he said. "We are working with surrounding agencies. We still have her listed as a missing person."

http://www.dailycamera.com/broomfie...robing-possible-link-between-missing-teen-and

Ok, so she is officially missing and they do officially have a body close to where she went missing.

Ok, so she is officially missing and they do officially have a body close to where she went missing.

I think if we were to stick to Occam’s Razor then chances are good it will be her, sadly. We sit on our hands, and wait.

Both the aunt and the dad has confirmed that she has passed. It does not seem like their accounts are fake at all, look at the pictures, friends and everything else. The mom is on her way to Denver to be with her other daughter.
There is a man who claims that he has been to the police with SS, and SS was cleared (this man posted this on SS FB page. His profile seems legit also). SS has posted on his FB recently. If police suspected him they would certainly have him in custody by now.

I’m surprised the possibility of suicide hasn’t been talked about much.

I’m surprised the possibility of suicide hasn’t been talked about much.
I don’t think most of us have seen much that would indicate suicide, especially if the info/rumors spread via her parents FB pages is correct.

Copper Canyon Apartment shooting might slow down the investigation today

We really don’t know anything though. Anything could have happened because nothing is really confirmed. Which is really odd because we are at 24 hours now since the social media “confirmations”.

@natalie_mari3 is her Instagram. Seems she definitely had a boyfriend as of Dec 21st

@natalie_mari3 is her Instagram. Seems she definitely had a boyfriend as of Dec 21st

Yes, she most definitely did. All IMO but if someone perhaps wanted to leave a relationship, this too might be cause for a domestic situation. I think we really need more info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member