Found Deceased CO - Natalie Bollinger, 19, Broomfield, 28 Dec 2017 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been doing some independent research on this, but I'm gonna need MSM to confirm my suspicions.

I’ll be interested to hear your thoughts if and when MSM reports. I don’t see any connections to NB from the linked article, but you may have info i don’t have.

I did some searching through Boulder obits to see if I could link up who it might be by age and date, then checked current addresses using whitepages to see if they lived in the correct area. Something in the Obit of the best match is what has a little siren in the back of my head going, but I'm not sure if it would go against TOS. I feel like I've found myself in a weird gray area.

I've been doing some independent research on this, but I'm gonna need MSM to confirm my suspicions.

Yup. Once they publish the victim’s name, maybe it can be discussed?

What lost souls--both of them. They seemed to really support each other over the quite some time. Wonder what caused the escalation at the end. Sad all around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think that email was from 2 summers ago though maybe I missed one since I last looked. He posts a lot to keep up with. His last several videos definitely gave me a better insight into their relationship and NB's life. From the communications SS shared, if they are in fact true communications, their relationship seemed very mutual. Not sure what changed that but according to SS, outside pressure. Idk if that's accurate or not. I do think what SS says he posted on TB's page shortly before the ppo, was a huge betrayal of NBs trust in SS. Idk if any of that is actually linked to her death but it seems SS suspects it is a possibility. It could also be a huge coincidence. NBs life definitely had some turmoil. And now SS is saying he's violated the ppo, if I am understanding him correctly. Not too surprising if true. Ppos are extended to cover one's immediate family and sometimes even close friends. At least they are where I live, it's considered a 3rd party contact. I guess when SS was saying to the media who was following him after he was released last week, that the police told him not to speak about NB, this is what they meant. I get he wants to clear himself but at what expense? Possibly by damaging the investigation? Idk...but this whole thing is way deeper than I ever imagined.

SS will say outside pressure because he appears to find it hard to acknowledge any wrongdoing on his part when it concerns Natalie IMO.

I agree. Imagine what her family is feeling, all her personal conversations being broadcast and her daughter is deceased. I don't think anyone will be able to truly figure out what is going on in his head.
With the last videos posted you can see SS getting clingier and clingier. Its like emotional blackmail he is doing. For example its clear IMO that NB has a big kind heart and he is taking advantage of that in a sly way. She always asks hi how are you to day and he will say something like, "well I'm feeling really down having nobody normal to talk to other than hobos and I'm going to end up having a panic attack. He always says his lift to somewhere has let him Down, so the NB offers. He is always making saying things that prompt NB to visit or take him somewhere. IMO ANYWAY. I could see a BF of NB getting rather annoyed or jealous with all the fetching and carrying, if she had one.

He's a good manipulator and IMO many of his relationships have been based on unrealistic expectations, guilt trips and seeking others to take responsibility for the pain he has experienced in his life. And when others step up to help him, he still finds ways to find fault in their assistance.

Yes, this - emotional blackmail, and he is actually gaining attention and sympathy from strangers who feel bad that he's so effed up, even though he is continually causing harm to other people. I don't care if he's mentally ill. He is gaslighting people and they are being drawn in. I actually saw that one of my friends reacted to one of his posts with a sad face, and I wanted to hurl. He needs help, but I have no sympathy when he harmed her and continues to harm her friends and innocent members of her family.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

This!! (though don't know if I'd go as far as gaslighting (just my view, but I get what you are saying). Regardless of whether he murdered Natalie or not, his communications on FB show someone who is very much about sympathy-seeking and reframing life and situations to suit his own perceptions IMO. I actually do think he believes in what he is saying alot of the time - looking back over all his posts, they are extremely focused on himself - for someone who claims he is all about helping others he shows a remarkable level of focus on himself. I would imagine speaking to him in person would involve alot of 'telling' and not listening.

My opinion of what SS is doing is probably going to be in conflict with most of you but if you translate his posts a bit by removing the swearing and abstractions, the essence of it is very sincere and angry and trying to give Natalie a voice because no one else is speaking up for her. Yes, I agree that certain details about her home life would be better uncovered via case documents, but hopefully it helps some of you who still think he is responsible gain a broader perspective.

I hope those responsible are caught soon and SS can get some help. I know sympathy for SS is a stretch, but put yourself in the mind of someone who doesn't think straight like you do, then add a heap of grief and rage on top.

Hmmmm, she made it very clear before her death she did not want or need him as a voice for her...and he has blatantly ignored that again and again. And now he continues to do just that, even in her death. This says so much about the person he is, regardless of why he is like that or what cards he was dealt in life. He is still attempting to control the relationship he had with her - by revealing VERY personal information she shared with him in a private communication. This is just a flow-on from the behaviour he exhibited towards her prior to her death - IMO SS posting those personal things is nothing to do with shifting blame or trying to clear his name, it is just another power play. And let's not forget his attempts to get donations to 'the castle' in the shadow of Natalie's death. It's all just unbelievable to me. She deserved better than this.

So I've missed some of the thread but I have a few questions:

1. Has anyone else collaborated SS claims of abuse/NB's difficult childhood? Has the sister made any comment on this?
2. Has PD or Sheriff's officially ruled out SS as a suspect?
3. Any word on any other POI or suspects? Any arrests?

So I've missed some of the thread but I have a few questions:

1. Has anyone else collaborated SS claims of abuse/NB's difficult childhood? Has the sister made any comment on this?
2. Has PD or Sheriff's officially ruled out SS as a suspect?
3. Any word on any other POI or suspects? Any arrests?

1. Yes. I’ve seen multiple family members agree to the claims in Natalie’s message. Arrest records also line up.

2. No. No official suspects have been named.

3. No POIs or arrests. LE is keeping very quiet.

I haven't read every post so this may have been stated before...but I think SS has bpd (borderline personality disorder). He's loving this attention and loving making himself the "victim". I feel very bad for Natalie's sis.

Hmm. Okay so earlier on in the thread, someone mentioned that SS claimed that the reason he drove to VA was because Natalie requested him to come following a car accident. Is there any record of a car accident?

Does SS have an alibi? Has he mentioned anything as to why he was offline for nearly 20 hours the day NB went missing?

I haven't read every post so this may have been stated before...but I think SS has bpd (borderline personality disorder). He's loving this attention and loving making himself the "victim". I feel very bad for Natalie's sis.

That's my layman's diagnosis, too, but others here have different opinions.

Hmm. Okay so earlier on in the thread, someone mentioned that SS claimed that the reason he drove to VA was because Natalie requested him to come following a car accident. Is there any record of a car accident?

Does SS have an alibi? Has he mentioned anything as to why he was offline for nearly 20 hours the day NB went missing?

Yes she posted it herself on her social media along with pictures of the car,pics of her leg & her x-rays with metal rods and screws put in her leg from the accident .
As far as his alibi, I'm sure the police have the answer to that when they questioned him. We have not been privy to that yet.

Yes she posted it herself on her social media along with pictures of the car,pics of her leg & her x-rays with metal rods and screws put in her leg from the accident .
As far as his alibi, I'm sure the police have the answer to that when they questioned him. We have not been privy to that yet.

I remember her post about the accident and that she was not driving but I never saw any indication from her specifically that she requested SS to come to VA after the accident. I think that is only SS's claim in his own victim-hood. Is it generally accepted that she requested him to?

ETA - sorry this Q actually has more to do with the post you were replying to.

I remember her post about the accident and that she was not driving but I never saw any indication from her specifically that she requested SS to come to VA after the accident. I think that is only SS's claim in his own victim-hood. Is it generally accepted that she requested him to?

ETA - sorry this Q actually has more to do with the post you were replying to.

That's what I'm confused about. NB's last post on facebook was that she was trying to keep SS away from herself. I find it hard to believe that she would go from requesting his presence after an accident to then filing a RO. If both events happened, then there had to be something that caused the major turning point from "friend" to "stalker." It's a big coincidence that the day NB goes missing, SS just happens to have been offline for nearly 20 hours. Especially since he had been posting quite frequently before and then resumed again after the break.

I believe at one point SS mentioned on FB everything he has been diagnosed with: ADHD, BPD, etc.
Is it possible that SS suffered a mental break when NB rejected his advances in person and that he just snapped? If so, is it then possible that he blocked out doing so?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackojohnnie