Found Deceased CO - Natalie Bollinger, 19, Broomfield, 28 Dec 2017 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've said this before, but she hangs out with the same group my nephew does. They are a cluster****. There has been 4 killings associated with this group of people...that or one serious coincidence. Two (or 3) stabbed at one guys house, another hacked to death in the mountains, and now this. All from that same group of friends that won't snitch on each other.

Do you know if the guy they arrested is in this circle? Joseph Michael Lopez?

I've said this before, but she hangs out with the same group my nephew does. They are a cluster****. There has been 4 killings associated with this group of people...that or one serious coincidence. Two (or 3) stabbed at one guys house, another hacked to death in the mountains, and now this. All from that same group of friends that won't snitch on each other.

Wondering, is this JML name familiar to you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you have a link to a news report or name of the person "hacked to death in the mountains"?

You can PM it to me if you don't want to post it.

Holy crap. I go to bed early and wake up to this. This guy came out of left field! Anyone have any further info or connections?

Holy crap. I go to bed early and wake up to this. This guy came out of left field! Anyone have any further info or connections?

Nope. I think I found his Facebook but waiting for a mug shot to confirm.

Nope. I think I found his Facebook but waiting for a mug shot to confirm.

Thanks! I’ve checked the FB groups and no one seems to have anything there. So crazy...honestly thought the BF was involved although who knows how many arrests there will be in addition to this.

Thanks! I’ve checked the FB groups and no one seems to have anything there. So crazy...honestly thought the BF was involved although who knows how many arrests there will be in addition to this.

Since he's "unknown," I wonder if this was robbery??

I guess we'll find out soon.

jmo

I'm so happy to see an arrest. Justice can finally get going for Natalie. At least now it is known SS isn't the killer, the attention he as been getting, which has took away some focas on Natalie can now be focused on sleuthing this suspect.

I must admit if SS wasn't a part of this case Natalie would not have had much mention in the media. I think he unknowingly has done her a favour.

Is this the 'Joey' boyfriend that's been speculated about before? I noticed on his FB, that he is referred to as 'Joey'.

Is this the 'Joey' boyfriend that's been speculated about before? I noticed on his FB, that he is referred to as 'Joey'.

Nope. The boyfriend is “JM”. This is “JL”. He has not been named prior to this arrest. Pretty much came out of nowhere.

We are overdue for a new thread. Start packing up to move to a new thread in about 10 minutes.

Getting a sick feeling that perhaps he lured her with promises that he'd get her high, made sexual advances that she rebuked--- so he got rid of his victim with violence to silence her? Wana bet she met him in a meeting? Ughhhhhh

It's hard to imagine that looking at his public internet history. He seemed to have been a sensitive boy. Amazing to think how so much can change relatively quickly. Some people are speculating it is related to robbery or she OD'd and he didn't want to be connected with that.

He's young so he more likely to waive the right to an attorney and talk. We shall see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro