Found Deceased CO - Natalie Bollinger, 19, Broomfield, 28 Dec 2017 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. I agree. She was afraid of him and he isn't a known user so I can't think of a scenario in which he would be around her while she's getting high.

I think he has referenced his drug use in his videos - just can't remember if it was of the scripted variety (legally or illegally obtained) or other stuff. And I can't jump down that rabbit hole again and watch his videos again lol.

I think he has referenced his drug use in his videos - just can't remember if it was of the scripted variety (legally or illegally obtained) or other stuff. And I can't jump down that rabbit hole again and watch his videos again lol.
He talks a lot about getting drugs/pills to kill himself. If he had a drug problem, I think he wouldn’t be begging for help in killing himself. Wouldn’t he just od?

No soot deposition on the skin which means no evidence of fouling, only stippling. So when fired, the gun wasn't right up against her. (It wasn't pressed against her head when fired.) It was within 2-3 ft but not closer than about half a foot. (Distances do very depending on the firearm.)

Yep. And sounds like the shooter may have been standing over her when he shot her

Yep. And sounds like the shooter may have been standing over her when he shot her

The wound path definitely echoes that. I believe she was under 5 ft tall though too, so it wouldn't be too hard for somebody to be above her.

Just speculating off of the wound path I'd say the shooter was also slightly in front of her because of the front-to-back path. But that could also have just been from the angle the gun was being held at.

I've said this before, but she hangs out with the same group my nephew does. They are a cluster****. There has been 4 killings associated with this group of people...that or one serious coincidence. Two (or 3) stabbed at one guys house, another hacked to death in the mountains, and now this. All from that same group of friends that won't snitch on each other.

I've said this before, but she hangs out with the same group my nephew does. They are a cluster****. There has been 4 killings associated with this group of people...that or one serious coincidence. Two (or 3) stabbed at one guys house, another hacked to death in the mountains, and now this. All from that same group of friends that won't snitch on each other.

Oh yikes, how scary! Thanks for joining and for sharing that. And :welcome: to Websleuths!

Ugh, it’s so difficult to watch a loved one who is dead set on running down a path that you clearly see is full of trouble and leads only to dead ends.

I hope your nephew finds the desire and ability to separate from that group before he winds up dead or in jail.

Thanks for joining! Have you been following the case in the Facebook groups? Would love your opinion!

So is this a drug war...or just really bad people and luck?

Many contusions noted. Inguinal region.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, but she did just move two weeks before her death. The bruising seemed to be in various stages of healing-many noted as green. I could imagine moving boxes hitting her in the groin area.

SS looks to have evidence bags back in his possession and says there will be an arrest within a few days.

Joseph Michael Lopez, 22, was arrested in connection with the case. He was in the Adams County Jail Thursday night.

http://kdvr.com/2018/02/08/arrest-made-in-homicide-of-natalie-bollinger-adams-county-investigators-say/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karmalicious478