Found Deceased CO - Natalie Bollinger, 19, Broomfield, 28 Dec 2017 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would police say there is no threat to the public if this was a dealer, though? Would a dealer be so careless to dump a body close to the road, only covered in leaves? I would think they are typically more savvy than that?

I think police would still say there is no threat to the public if it were a dealer because they see it as a non-threat to the general public and more of a personal situation.

Her family is saying that it is a fake autopsy report. However, the site is a very reliable source, I believe it belongs to the ID channel? Par for the course with this case it seems.

Her family is saying that it is a fake autopsy report. However, the site is a very reliable source, I believe it belongs to the ID channel? Par for the course with this case it seems.

Yeah, Crimefeed is connected to Investigation Discovery. They're a pretty legit source so idk....

ETA: Who is saying it isn't real?!

This just keeps getting stranger and stranger. Why would autopsy be fake?

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

Yeah, Crimefeed is connected to Investigation Discovery. They're a pretty legit source so idk....

ETA: Who is saying it isn't real?!

One of her parents. I do not believe them though. The writer of the article is a PI. She would not risk her license to fake an autopsy IMO. Not to mention, risk her job at ID and risk ID’s reputation with forged documents

They’re just in denial about her drug use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a basic trust in the ID /Crimefeed article and the details of the report, but why have other news outlets not jumped on it?

Just on the 5th of Feb. The Broomfield Enterprise reported this;

"Lana Lombardi, operations manager with the Office of the Coroner for Adams & Broomfield Counties, said results from an autopsy can take up to 12 weeks to be complete.
"In some cases it can take longer, depending on the nature of the case and the type of testing that is being performed," she said.
Adams County Sheriff Senior Deputy Michael Kaiser said there are no updates in the homicide investigation."
http://www.broomfieldenterprise.com...377/no-arrests-yet-natalie-bollinger-homicide

Why would the Office of the Coroner say that if the report was to be released to Crimefeed? And why would the Adams County Sheriff Deputy say that there are no new updates?
How did Crimefeed "obtain" it I wonder.

I have a basic trust in the ID /Crimefeed article and the details of the report, but why have other news outlets not jumped on it?

"Lana Lombardi, operations manager with the Office of the Coroner for Adams & Broomfield Counties, said results from an autopsy can take up to 12 weeks to be complete.
"In some cases it can take longer, depending on the nature of the case and the type of testing that is being performed," she said.
Adams County Sheriff Senior Deputy Michael Kaiser said there are no updates in the homicide investigation."
http://www.broomfieldenterprise.com...377/no-arrests-yet-natalie-bollinger-homicide

Reports are considered public record in Colorado.
Why would the Office of the Coroner say that if the report was to be released to Crimefeed? And why would the Adams County Sheriff Deputy say that there are no new updates?

Maybe it was fast tracked because it’s a homicide? Anyone can request here:

http://officeofthecoroner.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/2017-Autopsy-Report-Request-Form.pdf

Crimefeed is a blog though. It's not MSM.

But why would anyone fake an autopsy report? I think it;s probably legitimate.

Leaked by someone working there maybe? Or it was just released to Crimefeed today and so no one else has had a chance to view it.

I also feel there is not much MSM interest in this case. Natalie's not a rich girl. She led a rough life. They don't seem to care that much. :(

So maybe no one else is trying to obtain the report.

Maybe one of us could do it! If someone gives me the info required, I will. It's five bucks.

So I need her date of birth and full name.

I believe it’s Natalie Marie Bollinger. I would be so curious to see, thank you Gitana for offering to do this! I’m stymied by this latest twist.

Perhaps she used someone's stash and they flipped out and killed her? Being that loaded with drugs makes me think they either saw an opportunity to "finish her off" while she was comatose, or her being comatose was a trigger. This doesn't appear to be sexually motivated.

Maybe one of us could do it! If someone gives me the info required, I will. It's five bucks.

So I need her date of birth and full name.

I think 2/24/98 and Natalie Marie Bollinger

Crimefeed is a blog though. It's not MSM.

But why would anyone fake an autopsy report? I think it;s probably legitimate.

Leaked by someone working there maybe? Or it was just released to Crimefeed today and so no one else has had a chance to view it.

I also feel there is not much MSM interest in this case. Natalie's not a rich girl. She led a rough life. They don't seem to care that much. :(

So maybe no one else is trying to obtain the report.

I was just thinking that. After the Enterprise story perhaps Crimefeed simply decided to formally request it as BRRI indicated is plausible since it's public record.
Obviously LE wasn't offering it.

I too am on one of the FB groups and just can’t believe the amount of “drama” (hate that word) that exists! It’s pure madness with an occasional insight (hi to my fellow WS’ers on there).
I think SS is very dangerous indeed. I don’t think he did the crime however...I think this is going to be a drug acquaintance or someone close to home. How sad she had relapsed...as someone in recovery who went down that dark and treacherous road my heart goes out to her. Also just because she had a possibly lethal amount of heroin in her blood it may not mean as much in the sense that if she had been using for a bit and built up a tolerance, her body possibly could handle it (and she may have been completely lucid). If she was on the low with using again she was probably mixing with some unsavory characters. Poor Natalie, so so sad all around.

So sad and tragic. I wish Natalie could of broken away from her family and surrounded herself with healthy people and relationships. I honestly don't think she ever got to experience what life could really be like - she never had a chance IMO. So much potential and another young life gone too soon.

One of her parents. I do not believe them though. The writer of the article is a PI. She would not risk her license to fake an autopsy IMO. Not to mention, risk her job at ID and risk ID’s reputation with forged documents

I agree, the writer of the article just commented on a post and stated that she wrote the article and the excerpt is from the official coroners report that she
received from the Office of the Coroner for Adams & Bloomfield's Counties.
She also posted the article on her personal FB.

When i read this i think one thing she was either an informant or someone thought she was

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karmalicious478