Found Deceased CO - Natalie Bollinger, 19, Broomfield, 28 Dec 2017 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing I see that is incorrect is that she was last seen at 3:30 leaving her family’s house. I don’t believe she was actually seen. She spoke with someone in her family, by text or phone, and it made them realize something wasn’t right so they reported her missing within 2 hours. It was also 23 hours, not 26 between last contact and being found. The sheriff incorrectly stated 26, but corrected to 23. Media ran with the 26 hours.

If it was a text sent, and not a phone call, in theory she could have been killed much earlier, and someone was using her phone pretending to be her. I would love to see her call logs and pings

I was under the impression that it was 23 hours between her being reported missing and being found and 26 hours between last known contact and being found. I'll have to check that.

Article from today: http://www.broomfieldenterprise.com...377/no-arrests-yet-natalie-bollinger-homicide

- No arrests
- COD/manner of death still under investigation
- Shawn Schwartz is still a POI

According to the affidavit, Boulder police found Schwartz at St. John's Episcopal Church, 1419 Pine St., where he told officers he missed "his friend" Bollinger and wanted to talk to her but could not because she was dead.

BBM. Still calling her his friend even after she took out a PO against him. He doesn't have any grasp of boundaries.

Do we actually have a primary source that has identified SS as a POI?

The only info I've seen is a MSM report that stated Boulder PD stated that Broomfield PD stated that SS was a POI in the case.

Do we actually have a primary source that has identified SS as a POI?

The only info I've seen is a MSM report that stated Boulder PD stated that Broomfield PD stated that SS was a POI in the case.

Adams County Sheriff Senior Deputy Michael Kaiser said there are no updates in the homicide investigation.
"Shawn Shwartz remains in the same status as was previously reported," he said.
Bollinger was granted a restraining order against Schwartz in December, and Broomfield police confirmed they have spoken to Schwartz about Bollinger.
Schwartz, who Broomfield police identified as a "person of interest" in the Bollinger case, was charged Jan. 10 in Boulder with assaulting officers who were conducting a welfare check on him.

http://www.broomfieldenterprise.com...377/no-arrests-yet-natalie-bollinger-homicide

This is an adequate MSM quote to support that SS is still a POI - there have been no recent press conferences but this is an actual quote from LE (if we take it on face value) so it's more than enough right now to assume SS is in fact still a POI.

Article from today: http://www.broomfieldenterprise.com...377/no-arrests-yet-natalie-bollinger-homicide

- No arrests
- COD/manner of death still under investigation
- Shawn Schwartz is still a POI

BBM. Still calling her his friend even after she took out a PO against him. He doesn't have any grasp of boundaries.

Interesting that SS stated he wanted to talk to his friend but couldn’t because she was dead - even when she was alive he couldn’t talk to her because of the RO.

I can only imagine his reaction when receiving the RO- devastation.

JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adams County Sheriff Senior Deputy Michael Kaiser said there are no updates in the homicide investigation.
"Shawn Shwartz remains in the same status as was previously reported," he said.
Bollinger was granted a restraining order against Schwartz in December, and Broomfield police confirmed they have spoken to Schwartz about Bollinger.
Schwartz, who Broomfield police identified as a "person of interest" in the Bollinger case, was charged Jan. 10 in Boulder with assaulting officers who were conducting a welfare check on him.

http://www.broomfieldenterprise.com...377/no-arrests-yet-natalie-bollinger-homicide

This is an adequate MSM quote to support that SS is still a POI - there have been no recent press conferences but this is an actual quote from LE (if we take it on face value) so it's more than enough right now to assume SS is in fact still a POI.

I know I am quite behind but SS has not posted since 1/28 so I am assuming that he has been hospitalized. Is there any MSM reference to his supposed suicide attempt with the pills and where he is now?

Tanks much!

I know I am quite behind but SS has not posted since 1/28 so I am assuming that he has been hospitalized. Is there any MSM reference to his supposed suicide attempt with the pills and where he is now?

Tanks much!

Nothing msm that I know of. He had (has?) a new Facebook account. He posted a 9 second video on it but then deleted it and either took his profile private or deactivated. His beard is braided now.

How many of you are monitoring or in the Facebook groups associated with this case? I joined them and holy smokes. So much going on.

One of the groups became pretty much a groupie page for SS. A couple of admins and others on there were just horrible to anyone who didn't fully support SS. They are the ones who started a fund for him. They also started a separate "support" Facebook group for him.

They befriended him, gave him their personal info and tried in njnoeris ways to help him. I think one may have even invited him into her home with her children.

But now they've posted that they were wrong about him (shock!!) and they posted screen shots of their communications with him with one threatening to call the police due to his crazy behavior.

It's ridiculous.

But there's a lot of info in those groups about him his status and what's been going on behind the scenes.

Why is it that when someone shows us who they are, we don't want to believe them. He proved who he was. The courts saw it clearly. Poor Natalie continues to be victimized, even in death.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

How many of you are monitoring or in the Facebook groups associated with this case? I joined them and holy smokes. So much going on.

One of the groups became pretty much a groupie page for SS. A couple of admins and others on there were just horrible to anyone who didn't fully support SS. They are the ones who started a fund for him. They also started a separate "support" Facebook group for him.

They befriended him, gave him their personal info and tried in njnoeris ways to help him. I think one may have even invited him into her home with her children.

But now they've posted that they were wrong about him (shock!!) and they posted screen shots of their communications with him with one threatening to call the police due to his crazy behavior.

It's ridiculous.

But there's a lot of info in those groups about him his status and what's been going on behind the scenes.

Keep up the good work, but be careful over there. Don't get yourself sucked into the SS Craze. We don't wont to lose you, and find out later that you became a groupie. This guy sounds like he might be a con man.

It's ridiculous.

I quit following them when they became SS support groups. I'll have to go back and check.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Why is it that when someone shows us who they are, we don't want to believe them. He proved who he was. The courts saw it clearly. Poor Natalie continues to be victimized, even in death.

I don't know. The arguments in those groups are bizarre. So many people defending him, victim-bashing Natalie (saying she lied on the restraining order), defending the people who actually invited this guy into their home with their kids, etc.

I will admit to feeling a bit smug about the comeuppance a couple of them have had. Here they were screaming about poor, misunderstood, harassed Shawn and how he just needed a chance. And he turned on them like a hungry viper. I mean their communications show them being so sweet with him and he's just filled with rage.

He's a dangerous guy, IMO.

Keep up the good work, but be careful over there. Don't get yourself sucked into the SS Craze. We don't wont to lose you, and find out later that you became a groupie. This guy sounds like he might be a con man.

Oh he's a conman alright. Don't worry. I have lived too much to get sucked in by a person like that. I mean I've always been super empathetic but also cautious and rarely fooled.

But like mpnola said, this guy has not been hiding who he is. He is very, very obvious. There's not a tiny bit of subtlety.

It's actually shocking to me that anyone can't see it. The argument that he may not be the culprit is not unreasonable given the fact that there's a lot we still don't know, Natalie lived a rough life filled with dangerous people, she appears to have made a variety of risky choices in life, etc. But to act like this guy is just a poor, confused sweetheart of a man that just needs someone to listen and one person to help him? Man. Those women were seriously taken for a ride. Super naive.

Oh he's a conman alright. Don't worry. I have lived too much to get sucked in by a person like that. I mean I've always been super empathetic but also cautious and rarely fooled.

But like mpnola said, this guy has not been hiding who he is. He is very, very obvious. There's not a tiny bit of subtlety.

It's actually shocking to me that anyone can't see it. The argument that he may not be the culprit is not unreasonable given the fact that there's a lot we still don't know, Natalie lived a rough life filled with dangerous people, she appears to have made a variety of risky choices in life, etc. But to act like this guy is just a poor, confused sweetheart of a man that just needs someone to listen and one person to help him? Man. Those women were seriously taken for a ride. Super naive.

Ok then, It actually sounds like there's some kind of little cult brewing up over there.

Ok then, It actually sounds like there's some kind of little cult brewing up over there.

Really, really weird. Even now he has his staunch defenders. But I guess his fund pages have been taken down and they got rid of his special facebook support group after he went after the people who created it for him.

It's ridiculous.

I have been in since the start but actually stopped reading because of all of the drama and fighting between admins. It was too much. I did see the screen shots of SS speaking to those who tried to help him. It also looks like he was sent to a psych facility but he checked himself out. He’s on a Facebook-imposed ban right now too. What made me most curious from the screen shots was him stating that he just needed a hatchet and to get to South Dakota. That is where his ex lives and he obsesses over her in videos as he did with Natalie. I hope she is somewhere safe.

I don't know. The arguments in those groups are bizarre. So many people defending him, victim-bashing Natalie (saying she lied on the restraining order), defending the people who actually invited this guy into their home with their kids, etc.

I will admit to feeling a bit smug about the comeuppance a couple of them have had. Here they were screaming about poor, misunderstood, harassed Shawn and how he just needed a chance. And he turned on them like a hungry viper. I mean their communications show them being so sweet with him and he's just filled with rage.

He's a dangerous guy, IMO.

Were they naive, or did they relate to his behavior? See themselves in him...the drama related to some of them...I am just speechless.

Even with all that we know of SS, I think SS would be behind bars if police really felt he was involved. He is way too much of a risk and a wild card with behavior to keep him on the streets IMO. If they are confidently saying that there is no danger to the public, it can’t be him. Even if they were bluffing with that statement, SS is too unstable to take that risk. If he did do this, then shame on them for allowing him to be out and about, continuing to harass people. I will say again, though, that this is the system failing him and failing us. He should not be allowed to voluntarily check himself out. He should not be allowed to turn down treatment or be in public without medication. People in his mind set typically don’t think they need medicine or that it will work. I’ve seen it first hand in my family. It is always a constant battle to keep them medicated and get them into treatment when necessary, but the legal system needs to change to force the issue. Ok, rant over.

Were they naive, or did they relate to his behavior? See themselves in him...the drama related to some of them...I am just speechless.

Even with all that we know of SS, I think SS would be behind bars if police really felt he was involved. He is way too much of a risk and a wild card with behavior to keep him on the streets IMO. If they are confidently saying that there is no danger to the public, it can’t be him. Even if they were bluffing with that statement, SS is too unstable to take that risk.
Honestly, I think it was at least partly because, as a society, good people are supposed to be supportive of the mentally ill, the disabled, and folks with issues like autism. It's annoyingly prevalent on Facebook how people mindlessly repost things that are not helpful to any of these communities so that they will look like good people. Facebook can be really, really mindless. And people get sucked into these do-gooder situations, especially when they get positive savior type of feedback.

The problem is that they don't understand, in a situation like this, that just because someone may fall into the category of mentally, disabled, or autistic, it doesn't mean that the person is also a GOOD human being. It does not always mean that they are automatically just misunderstood.

I understood this in high school. There was a wheelchair-bound kid that everyone was super kind to because of his condition, but he was really mean at times - just nasty in a very manipulative way. I realized then that while he deserved my kindness, he did not deserve my friendship or my attention, and I backed away and let others who just didn't get it be verbally brutalized by him from time to time. I just wasn't going to do it. And I don't feel a bit guilty.

There are a lot of people in this world who deserve our attention and help, and to me, a stalker is just not one of them. I'm pretty sure a lot of violent people have mental issues and had sad childhoods. But it doesn't mean I need to be their pen pal.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Really, really weird. Even now he has his staunch defenders. But I guess his fund pages have been taken down and they got rid of his special facebook support group after he went after the people who created it for him.
The same weird thing happened on facebook with Kala brown after she was rescued from the SERIAL KILLER Todd Kohlhepp. Why people wanted to make her a villain and him the victim, I will never understand. It's horrible.

It's funny you used the word 'cult' - that word has popped in my head many times when analysing SS, think I might have even referred to that on here when discussing his demeanour, thought patterns and behaviour. He has a charismatic side to him - some people feel drawn to him, taken in by his rantings and ravings, his self-described saviour of the impoverished and enemy of the state. He is so very confident that his perception of the world is the only reality - this can be an attractive quality to others who are easily led or themselves are lacking in a strong belief system.

There's something about him that made me think early on about the cult leader psyche - not saying SS is capable nor would necessarily want a cult status, but he just seems to exude this persona that reminds me of that personality type. Actually, he did really want his 'Castle' dream to become reality, so maybe he does want that cult status? Dangerous!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ragnimom