GUILTY CO - Natalie Bollinger, 19, Broomfield, 28 Dec 2017 #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
They will be charging him with first degree murder. He came to the police station on his own when they called him last night and asked him to come for questioning. When they called him, he said “I think I know what this is about”. They only recently came into contact with each other and it was a strictly social media relationship. Sheriff does not think this was a drug relationship. They do have a weapon but just came across it so haven’t tied it to Joseph yet. They believe him to be the sole suspect. Court will be Monday and the affadavt will be given to the judge and it is up to the judge if he or she releases it. Joseph has little to no prior record. They do not know a motive at this time and will not speculate one.

They will be charging him with first degree murder. He came to the police station on his own when they called him last night and asked him to come for questioning. When they called him, he said “I think I know what this is about”. They only recently came into contact with each other and it was a strictly social media relationship. Sheriff does not think this was a drug relationship. They do have a weapon but just came across it so haven’t tied it to Joseph yet. They believe him to be the sole suspect. Court will be Monday and the affadavt will be given to the judge and it is up to the judge if he or she releases it. Joseph has little to no prior record. They do not know a motive at this time and will not speculate one.

I PRAY there is not a plea offered down the road and instead, this man has to stand trial. From my interpretation of the press conference along with the autopsy report, this was a pure cold blooded murder. Any motive he is using to explain his actions is just his excuse. Poor Natalie.

Why did he murder her? :( I never expected this would be someone she met online and no drug-related, no sexual attack etc... then why? The more cases I read on WS, the less I understand what prompts someone to kill another human being. It seems for some people others' lives have no value at all.

So pleased that there has been an arrest.

Unfortunately I can see SS having a field day with this on his FB crowing about his innocence and how he was justified (in his own mind) in all his actions.

So pleased that there has been an arrest.

Unfortunately I can see SS having a field day with this on his FB crowing about his innocence and how he was justified (in his own mind) in all his actions.

Well certainly as entertaining as he was. I can't help but to think that the poor guy was trying to look out for her with best interest in mind. Maybe somewhat like a fatherly figure or whatnot.

Unfortunaty, I think maybe the more he tried the more she resisted. This contributed to the end of what many would see as a bizar relationship. Him laying in the street in front of her home, and holding up traffic, and among other things.

So there is no dought here that SS held a deep caring love for her. I'm sure a part of her felt the same for him, but I think he became to over bearing trying to control her, and this led to the PPO situation. The anger I sensed in her post about him being a stalker with the funny photo led me to believe that.

Also, I do think SS was used a bit during the investigation by police and media, by drawing attention to the side, so that the police could work, and zero in on the real killer.

But nevertheless, I do think the guy is hurting inside, so we should be considerate to that.

I will phrase the theory like this....

IMO it is possible that she could have been suicidal and was seeking someone to assist her in suicide via a marketplace or social media. JML responds and after talking to her a good amount, meets up with her to carry out her wishes. She gets very high to relax. He chickens out and so she does it herself, he says. Of course, police would tell him that is impossible due to stippling patterns, so he then admits that he did shoot her. He may have previously had urges or thoughts of kidnapping or murder in the past. He sees this as a perfect chance to help her and also satisfy his urges.

Or, at least, a theory for defense.

Of course, counter argument and likely common sense response to that defense is that he is trying to include parts of reality into the defense. Met her in a marketplace and talked on social media. They finally met up in person after being friends online. She shows up high because she has started using again. He feels the old urge to kill, especially when he sees she is out of it and tiny. He kills her.

Wow, was not expecting someone that seems so random. I never thought it was SS, but I definitely thought it would be someone closer to her. This poor girl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, was not expecting someone that seems so random. I never thought it was SS, but I definitely thought it would be someone closer to her. This poor girl.

Stranger and stranger

Of course, counter argument and likely common sense response to that defense is that he is trying to include parts of reality into the defense. Met her in a marketplace and talked on social media. They finally met up in person after being friends online. She shows up high because she has started using again. He feels the old urge to kill, especially when he sees she is out of it and tiny. He kills her.
I find it interesting that they just recently met online, through SM and had a "social media" relationship. NB was in a current relationship.JML is in a current relationship as well.
He recently had a baby.
It may be the first time that they met in person,the day she was murdered.
Is it possible he was afraid his current girlfriend was going to find out ?

I find it interesting that they just recently met online, through SM and had a "social media" relationship. NB was in a current relationship.JML is in a current relationship as well.
He recently had a baby.

IMO this wasn’t a sexual or romantic relationship. There wasn’t evidence of sexual assault, and my sense is by “social media relationship”, LE simply means they communicated over social media (possibly met via social media or marketplace platforms), not face to face.

JMO

I was really blown away by the fact that it wasn't drug related. Or at least, they don't believe it was at this time.

He recently had a baby.

I don’t think so because LE said it did not appear to be a romantic relationship at all

I was really blown away by the fact that it wasn't drug related. Or at least, they don't believe it was at this time.

Me too. JML was heavily into anime. He is on several sites for it and cosplay. Maybe they met through that? Though I can’t find him active from July 2017-January 2018. He became active again on January 2, 2018.

Another odd thing, JML is seemingly well trained in MMA, specifically BJJ. It must not have been a rage kill because I think she would have showed many more signs of violence. If he was angry, I would think his instinct would be to use some form of martial arts. It almost seems more like a calm kill.

Well channel 7 news just confirmed that the arrest affidavit states the “theory”. That JML said he responded to her Craigslist ad for a hitman for suicide. Guess that is the story he is running with.

Well channel 7 news just confirmed that the arrest affidavit states the “theory”. That JML said he responded to her Craigslist ad for a hitman for suicide. Guess that is the story he is running with.

Wow, crazy! I really can't believe she put an ad, only because, wouldn't it have been easier to OD, then to go to all the trouble of hiring someone to do it. Why involve other people? She would know he would be charged with murder. Where the heck would she get the money?
He'd be even stupider to come up with such a bogus story, because it's still murder, so he'd have to know,he'd go to jail!
Aside from that, he's gotta know,text messages and any other use of SM would be the first thing LE would look at.

What!!!???

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuriousNelly61