GUILTY CO - Natalie Bollinger, 19, Broomfield, 28 Dec 2017 #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Well channel 7 news just confirmed that the arrest affidavit states the “theory”. That JML said he responded to her Craigslist ad for a hitman for suicide. Guess that is the story he is running with.
Oh..Wow. Suicide hitman? Who knew they had those? So freaking odd!!

Quoting myself from Thread #1:

Just speculating off of the wound path I'd say the shooter was also slightly in front of her because of the front-to-back path. But that could also have just been from the angle the gun was being held at.

From the article:

He said Bollinger “knelt down on the ground and that he knelt down along her left side and slightly in front of her.”

I'm ready for my job as Verified Autopsy Interpreter.

On a serious note, though, do we really believe this story? I just don't know how to feel about it. It's so out there that it could be true. It makes sense in a lot of ways: NB not "being well," the boyfriend's gun being missing. People don't make great decisions when they're using. But then again, this guy could just be coming up with some phony bologna story. I don't trust many a murderer's word, but the guy did come in on his own accord...

Could it be,she stole the gun from JM and was selling it on craigslist for drug money, etc. and he answered the ad to buy it and killed her instead ? Why have him go to her apartment,she could've met him anywhere!
(I think a better story would have been he answered an ad to purchase the gun and as he was looking at it and then it accidentally went off, as she was sitting in his car)
Although,I think an exchange of one hundred and eleven text messages in one day is a lot, just answering an ad to purchase something.
I'd love to know what the rest of the stories he gave were...
Do we know yet if she was killed where she was found or at the apartment ?
Do people just not talk anymore? 111 text messages?

Quoting myself from Thread #1:

From the article:

I'm ready for my job as Verified Autopsy Interpreter.

On a serious note, though, do we really believe this story? I just don't know how to feel about it. It's so out there that it could be true. It makes sense in a lot of ways: NB not "being well," the boyfriend's gun being missing. People don't make great decisions when they're using. But then again, this guy could just be coming up with some phony bologna story. I don't trust many a murderer's word, but the guy did come in on his own accord...
I know. And in the world of public opinion and social media, he wasn't on anyone's radar... And by that, I obviously don't mean CBI or the LE. It's so far fetched and yet, it almost all makes sense. If you sleuth JL, he doesn't have a criminal or drug history that has been located (yet), but other issues, for sure... Sounds like a rough upbringing, and definitely some interesting views based on his poetry, etc. I know more will come out but my gosh, what a crazy turn.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

The book Dark Places has one of these.

Goodness gracious this is a dark case. I actually believe this story could be true. Man.

Yea I feel it could be true. Her friends saying she’s not well, how quickly they started looking for her, the heroin use, her boyfriend’s gun being used, this random guy without any criminal history, the depressed looking picture of her from Christmas, friends saying she has been suicidal in the past. The family giving 352 different stories everyday.

OR. He met with an attorney and came up with a plan on what to say and do.

Yea I feel it could be true. Her friends saying she’s not well, how quickly they started looking for her, the heroin use, her boyfriend’s gun being used, this random guy without any criminal history, the depressed looking picture of her from Christmas, friends saying she has been suicidal in the past. The family giving 352 different stories everyday.

Exactly. Well summarized.

How do,you come up with this kind of story? From the very start I said there was something off! This story IS believable because of all the craziness of this case!

The one thing that has always struck me as odd, was how quickly people started searching for her. It makes me believe they felt she was in danger, whether that be from SS or herself.

Yes me too!

I’m glad it’s been reported in MSM so we can discuss it. Of all the crazy stories we have heard from perps, this one actually rings of some truth....we know she attempted suicide in the past. We know she had a history of self-harm. She was using again. It was the gun from her house. They exchanged 100s of text messages, but not sexual, not drug related, and she wasn’t beaten by him, so it seems as another poster said, to be a rather “calm” killing rather than a rage-fueled one. She wasn’t running or trying to escape, she was kneeling...maybe she was complying with his orders in hopes of surviving but then again, maybe not...? He got a good clean shot. I’m not so sure about CL because I’m dont know how closely they monitor posts but what if she posted something that was more in “code” or inferred a hitman, something that wouldn’t trigger the keyword filters on CL (I assume they use some sort of system where keywords trigger possible violations that are escalated up for manual review). Man it actually almost makes more sense - or perhaps they met in some other similar way. Maybe the search was started quickly because she had spoken to those close to her of wanting to harm herself. OR maybe it’s all smoke and mirrors and he spun up this tale, and for some reason decided to kill her. But him having her gun, her purse and phone etc. I don’t know. This is by far one of the strangest cases I’ve followed. I’m on the fence, and surprised to be sitting on it. His lack of criminal history...none of this adds up for me. Poor Natalie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He claims he tried to talk her out of it? What didn't he just do the right thing and call help for her?

Why did he throw his own life away for someone he did not even know?

He claims he tried to talk her out of it? What didn't he just do the right thing and call help for her?

Why did he throw his own life away for someone he did not even know?
It seems like the perfect storm... His fantasy met her reality/wishes.

It seems like the perfect storm... His fantasy met her reality/wishes.

That's what makes this seem so irritating. You would think a Good Samaritan would have came along first, but know it would have to be some nut case instead.

This is slightly off-track but I’m still perturbed about the numerous bruises in various stages of healing reported on her body. Granted when heroin hits people nod out so I guess some could maaaaaybe be from that, or maybe from her move, but I have to still wonder if there wasn’t something more in the DV realm going on. Wonder if anything separate in terms of charges will come from that.

ETA: in the affidavit Lopez even claims she wanted to end her life because of problems with her boyfriend. Not saying that’s the truth or that I believe it, but...I don’t know. A lot of things seem to be lining up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Starlitedragon
Back