GUILTY CO - Natalie Bollinger, 19, Broomfield, 28 Dec 2017 #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Agreed. I definitely think there was an ad for something on Craigslist. I’m just not sure it was for assisted suicide.

Maybe seeking a male companion. Not romantically.

So he HAS to be lying. She couldn't have had that much heroin in her system without doing any shortly before her death right? So that statement now makes his entire story suspect imo

I took it as he didn’t do them with her. She probably did them within 6 hours prior to death I would think. It can show up in blood tests up to two days later, but not at those levels from what I understand.

People that do heroin all the time all have lethal levels in them sometimes for days after called tolerance

Maybe seeking a male companion. Not romantically.

It could be. Could be drugs, even if they didn’t do them together. Could be murder for hire. Could be that someone posted as Natalie, with her phone for assisted suicide (which would go hand in hand with murder for hire). Any number of possibilities. I really don’t know, this case is so strange. But it does seem like JL took a page out of SSs book when concocting that story.

Those little bruises...like the three in her inguinal area... fingerprints maybe? Like from being grabbed really hard?
Also it says they prayed before he shot her. My belief system says that if I kill myself, I will go to hell (although I personally think God is merciful and it's not an automatic thing)...maybe hers was the same? Maybe she was trying to bypass that by being murdered instead?
Far-fetched I know. Just thinking
Nothing is far-fetched in this case!

I think Craigslist will be involved no matter what. I am assuming that’s how they “met”. What happened from there, no idea. If it wasn’t suicide for hire, maybe they met up, she was high and made him mad over something, he saw her gun, grabbed it and shot her. But I don’t know why she would leave her phone behind.

Or, maybe it is not even her boyfriend’s gun. That could be a lie. JML writes stories and lives in dream world for his hobbies.

I think she left her phone so she couldn't be tracked & maybe so her bf would see what was about to go down. JM was obviously pretty worried as he checked to see if she'd taken his gun.

Back to the payment....it says they discussed it. Was it money? Drugs? Has it been said anywhere like if there were thousands of dollars in her purse or something?
What exactly did he gain by doing this?Just a good guy, carrying out someone’s suicidal tendencies? Is this a calling?

What exactly did he gain by doing this?Just a good guy, carrying out someone’s suicidal tendencies? Is this a calling?

No idea. That makes no sense. He said he used a fake hit man persona to reply to her ad. Why? Did he intend to just have online dialogue for his fantasy stories and then at some point, decided to take it real life?

All suicides hurt but this one is particularly painful (if he's being truthful) How WAS he paid? And was he really just some sicko with no warning signs? I wonder if anyone else responded to her ad if there was one

I haven't read anywhere that he was paid.

Those little bruises...like the three in her inguinal area... fingerprints maybe? Like from being grabbed really hard?
Also it says they prayed before he shot her. My belief system says that if I kill myself, I will go to hell (although I personally think God is merciful and it's not an automatic thing)...maybe hers was the same? Maybe she was trying to bypass that by being murdered instead?
Far-fetched I know. Just thinking

They were green. Contusions don’t turn green for a few days, and they were on her groin area.

79d76ead65153995795d72a961def07e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could this 'hit man for suicide' CL add be a code for 'looking for a heroin dealer'?

Maybe she was buying a hit and brought her gun for protection.

Whatever the case, he needs to never be among civilized people again. He is sick and a menace to everyone on the planet.

In the daily mail article iirc, it says that before they prayed together, they discussed his payment.
Maybe he got sex out of it. Maybe he's always wanted to see what it felt like to kill someone.
And I apologise for misinterpreting the story. I thought he was saying that THEY meaning neither of them talked about or used drugs....like she didn't do any either.
The bruises in her groin area...in my imagination, it would be like sitting in the seat of the car and having the person next to you reach over and grab you. Or being held down or tightly during sex.
No clue. Like everyone else has said, she could have bumped herself with boxes. Just sounded like fingerprint marks in my brain.
Who knows?

He probably took her purse in case her phone was in it. He wouldn't want to chance anyone seeing their texts. Of course, LE would pull her cell phone records, but I am guessing that's why he took her purse.

As for the gun, it'd be too risky leaving it behind. After all, he just killed her with it.

I have to respectfully disagree. I understand where you’re coming from BUT a quick look through of her purse would have revealed to him if her phone was in there or not.

The gun. He could have wiped his prints off of it. He also could have placed it in her hand to make it appear she shot herself. IMO, he took that gun because of 1 of 2 reasons.

1) The gun could be traced to him. Well not specifically him, but someone he has close ties to IF the gun was a gun he took from someone in his home. That’s assuming the gun wasn’t Natalie’s boyfriend’a gun.

OR

2) my newest theory. JML said he came across NB’s ad on CL in the “women seeking men” section. Perhaps, her add was truly just that and never mentioned a hitman what so ever. He messaged her, they then began communicating. At some point, NB, being trusting, invited JML to her apartment to hang out. Once he arrived, NB was not wanting anything more than a friend. Perhaps the boyfriends gun was out in the open. JML couldn’t handle being “friend zoned” and snapped. He then forced NB out of the apartment at gunpoint. That would explain why NB’s phone was left at home. She would have forcefully left her home under duress. This of course is just a theory and could be anything but correct.

JML taking her purse is a sign to me as a killer taking a trophy. And I am very curious to know who’s gun was used in her murder. It makes a huge difference, IMO, if the gun belonged to someone associated with JML or if the gun was associated with NB.

Regardless of all of the above, his hitman motive is nothing more than his pathetic excuse as a way out of serving life in prison. His motive only benefits himself and completely defames Natalie.

I have to respectfully disagree. I understand where you’re coming from BUT a quick look through of her purse would have revealed to him if her phone was in there or not.

The gun. He could have wiped his prints off of it. He also could have placed it in her hand to make it appear she shot herself. IMO, he took that gun because of 1 of 2 reasons.

1) The gun could be traced to him. Well not specifically him, but someone he has close ties to IF the gun was a gun he took from someone in his home. That’s assuming the gun wasn’t Natalie’s boyfriend’a gun.

OR

2) my newest theory. JML said he came across NB’s ad on CL in the “women seeking men” section. Perhaps, her add was truly just that and never mentioned a hitman what so ever. He messaged her, they then began communicating. At some point, NB, being trusting, invited JML to her apartment to hang out. Once he arrived, NB was not wanting anything more than a friend. Perhaps the boyfriends gun was out in the open. JML couldn’t handle being “friend zoned” and snapped. He then forced NB out of the apartment at gunpoint. That would explain why NB’s phone was left at home. She would have forcefully left her home under duress. This of course is just a theory and could be anything but correct.

JML taking her purse is a sign to me as a killer taking a trophy. And I am very curious to know who’s gun was used in her murder. It makes a huge difference, IMO, if the gun belonged to someone associated with JML or if the gun was associated with NB.

Regardless of all of the above, his hitman motive is nothing more than his pathetic excuse as a way out of serving life in prison. His motive only benefits himself and completely defames Natalie.

Idk, if there had been a struggle I would have expected the autopsy report to mention broken fingernails and fresh defensive wounds.

Also, perhaps the cell phone and gun were the payment.

One more thing.....IF his story is true, her not wanting people to believe she committed suicide most likely would have been her motive for finding someone else to shoot her.

Idk, if there had been a struggle I would have expected the autopsy report to mention broken fingernails and fresh defensive wounds.

I never stated there was a struggle though. By saying forcefully taken from her house, I meant by gunpoint. He could have easily forced her out of her home by holding a gun to her and telling her to do as exactly as he said. And she most likely would have complied out of fear and hoping if she listened, he wouldn’t shoot her. It’s all just a theory honestly because I don’t believe his hitman/assisted suicide excuse any more than I believe the earth is flat.

I never stated there was a struggle though. By saying forcefully taken from her house, I meant by gunpoint. He could have easily forced her out of her home by holding a gun to her and telling her to do as exactly as he said. And she most likely would have complied out of fear and hoping if she listened, he wouldn’t shoot her. It’s all just a theory honestly because I don’t believe his hitman/assisted suicide excuse any more than I believe the earth is flat.

That’s possible, but once he took her to that location, I would think her survival instincts would kick in at some point.

One more thing.....IF his story is true, her not wanting people to believe she committed suicide most likely would have been her motive for finding someone else to shoot her.

But why would she not want people to believe she committed suicide? The girl had been through so much in her short life and struggled with addiction. Those close to her knew her struggles, so why would she try to hide the struggle of depression and ultimately suicide? I’ve personally never heard of a case where someone who commits suicide goes to great lengths to conceal the truth of their death from their family. Someone in a suicidal state is often impulsive and irrational in their thoughts. They take drastic measures for an internal pain they just want to be gone. Respectfully, those who carry the heavy burden of severe depression and suicidal thoughts aren’t worried about how people will judge them for their choice. JMHO.

That’s possible, but once he took her to that location, I would think her survival instincts would kick in at some point.

Perhaps. But she was also under the influence of lethal narcotics that are downers on body functions. Heroin use causes slower everything; slower body movements, slower respirations, slower reaction time, etc. Could that have had an impact on her survival instincts?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
primelectrics
Back