CO - Nathaniel Tallman, 25, Lafayette, 21 Jan 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So, MCM has addresses in Longmont and Westminster (hence Westminster PD's possible cooperation---Westminster PD ROCKS btw---they handled Jessica Ridgeway's case awwwwwwesomely). Was Nate going to meet MCM? REB? Both? Neither? What is the connection between these 2 suspects?

So, it appears Nate's car in Boulder was a red herring afterall. jmo

So, it appears Nate's car in Boulder was a red herring afterall. jmo

:seeya: Margarita! Yeah, and a pretty ballsy one at that. The car was very much in the news, and yet they risked detection by leaving it in Boulder. I'm glad criminals are so stupid. I wonder if LE had video of MM driving the car, and that's why he was arrested for DUR. So proud of Boulder LE getting their men. It almost makes up for that little Ramsey episode. :blushing: It seems RB is somewhat of a cowboy. Odd that he veered off and dabbled in murder instead of barrel racing. Oh, and I'd like to change my statement from an earlier post about the drug trade not being what it used to be. Apparently, since the state sales tax on pot is so high (no pun intended) people are still opting to buy from dealers, rather than the dispensaries. 30 years ago I might have known that without having to ask around. lol

I guess my biggest question about this case is if it was a random car jacking due to his new Mitsubishi Lancer Rally, or if his murder was due to something personally related to him/his activities.

Either way, horrible outcome and deepest condolences to his family. I'm glad his killers are off the street and he can be brought home to his family now.

:seeya: Margarita! Yeah, and a pretty ballsy one at that. The car was very much in the news, and yet they risked detection by leaving it in Boulder. I'm glad criminals are so stupid. I wonder if LE had video of MM driving the car, and that's why he was arrested for DUR. So proud of Boulder LE getting their men. It almost makes up for that little Ramsey episode. :blushing: It seems RB is somewhat of a cowboy. Odd that he veered off and dabbled in murder instead of barrel racing. Oh, and I'd like to change my statement from an earlier post about the drug trade not being what it used to be. Apparently, since the state sales tax on pot is so high (no pun intended) people are still opting to buy from dealers, rather than the dispensaries. 30 years ago I might have known that without having to ask around. lol

Yeah, the dispensaries are total ripoffs (from what I've heard, of course :wink: ). I heard it's better to go see your own man about a horse. jmo

(Can someone please pass the cheetos? :biggrin:)

Do you guys have any links to their fbs yet or did LE / attorneys already pull them? TIA

Do you guys have any links to their fbs yet or did LE / attorneys already pull them? TIA

I think I may have found Moises' FB, but I can't confirm without a picture of him from MSM so I won't post it. I haven't found much of anything regarding social media for RB.

Britton doesn't seem to have much of a footprint on the interwebz, except for his apparent talent at cattle roping. I found a few Moises Mendez's on fb, not sure if any are him, either. So we have a middle+aged cowboy, and an illegal, along with DEA involvement. I wonder if good ole boy Russ wanted to make some quick cash and funded an expenditure. What kind of freaks me out is the use of drones. Talk about Big Brother!

I wonder if maybe they used the drones to track cell phone pings of one or both of the suspects up to where the body was found? I am feeling so sad for Nate's family today. For some reason I feel like he did not know the suspects. RIP Nate. :(

MOO

http://www.timescall.com/longmont-l...-unmanned-flight-longmont-start-up-wants-take
Here's an interesting article published by the Longmont paper about drones. Very interesting. I think cell phone towers would give them the cell phone info, Rhino, but I'm not sure. From the article, I guess there are quite a few local entities besides farmers that use drones, like NOAA and CU, as well as municipalities. It's amazing these drones aren't crashing into each other if they're all using them.

Two men are under arrest after the body of a third man missing for almost two months was found this week in Montana.
Authorities arrested Russell Britton, 58, and Moises Mendez, 26, both of Boulder, and charged both with first-degree murder after Nathaniel Tallman, 25, of Lafeyette, Colorado, was found dead Thursday near Lusk, Montana - he had been missing since January.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ered-two-suspects-arrested.html#ixzz2wCnlDhIF

R.I.P Nathaniel

Lusk in in WY, not Montana. I don't believe Britton lived in Boulder, I think he lived in Berthoud. I think the writer of the DM went to the "Nancy Grace School of Journalistic Accuracy and Integrity. Oh, well, at least there was new (to me, anyway0 info on Britton.

http://www.timescall.com/longmont-l...-unmanned-flight-longmont-start-up-wants-take
Here's an interesting article published by the Longmont paper about drones. Very interesting. I think cell phone towers would give them the cell phone info, Rhino, but I'm not sure. From the article, I guess there are quite a few local entities besides farmers that use drones, like NOAA and CU, as well as municipalities. It's amazing these drones aren't crashing into each other if they're all using them.

Sorry, I should have been more clear. I was thinking that LE may have gotten ping info from suspects' phones (via towers) and maybe used drones to search along that travel route for the body. Interesting article!

Nathaniel Tallman — the 25-year-old Lafayette man found dead in Wyoming last week after being missing for nearly two months — was scheduled to meet one of the suspects in his murder for a marijuana deal the day he vanished, according to Boulder County sheriff's records.

~~~SNIP~~~

Phone records show Tallman called Britton several times on the way to the meeting, and the last known location of Tallman's cellphone was near Britton's house in Larimer County, just before 8 p.m. that day.

~~~SNIP~~~

The rest is at the link.

http://www.timescall.com/top-stories/ci_25355254/report-nathaniel-tallman-was-meeting-suspected-killer-pot

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
youngluteplayer
Back