CO - Possible Serial Shooter Has Colorado Drivers on Edge #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jmo, I don't think the FBI would normally get involved in a single random shooting. I think their assistance might mean that LE thinks the combination of shootings are connected.

Big shout out to Margarita for all she does in so many threads here!!! You are a treasure, for sure!
:fireworks2:

DD came back from Laramie last night, and I was nervous as a prostitute in church until she got home. I have lived in Ft Collins, Longmont, Boulder, Coal Creek Canyon, and Lafayette, and I promise, not once did my car windows shatter. Now, once at a party in Evergreen, some people were having a water balloon fight. One of the water balloons landed on the windshield of a Mercedes, and it did shatter. It was a hot day, and the water was cold. What a bunch of horse pucky. They're endangering lives by not calling this what it apparently is. I get that they don't want panic, but people need to be informed.
I am right there with ya spamelope. That area was my stomping ground for years and I have many relatives and friends there. My DD is driving that stretch today and I will be very happy when she is on the other side!!! Its nerve wracking!

Big shout out to Margarita for all she does in so many threads here!!! You are a treasure, for sure!

Bless your heart, thank you Spamelope. It's all :rose: Jessica Ridgeway :rose:.
She is the reason I am here.

All of yall rock too!! :grouphug: Thank you Websleuths! Thank you Tricia and all of our great mods! Thanks to all the WSers here!

(Maybe I should go out for a bike ride with my helmet and bullet proof gear... I could use an e-bike which looks like a regular bike, and when he fires, hit the nitrous and chase his a## down!...........just kidding, probably time to take a break, lol)

Eta: :facepalm:

Jmo, I don't think the FBI would normally get involved in a single random shooting. I think their assistance might mean that LE thinks the combination of shootings are connected.

It at least requires à thorough investigation, that's for sure! Maybe the FBI will end up "ruling out" a connection...who knows...

(Maybe I should go out for a bike ride with my helmet and bullet proof gear... I could use an e-bike which looks like a regular bike, and when he fires, hit the nitrous and chase his a## down!...........just kidding, probably time to take a break, lol)

Eta: :facepalm:

To cool you down

(More warm fuzzies, I just wanted to say that YOU are the treasure---you have physically gone out on organized searches for Kelsie----thaaaaat rocks!!!!!)

(Hey Forager, if I'm going to keep you on my payroll you're going to have to speed things up a little bit...what are you using, GOOGLE SNAIL MAPS? Hahahahahahahhahahahahahhaa KIDDINGGG!!!!! :biggrin:)

The woman was shot Southeast of Fort Collins on the entrance ramp from Harmony Road to Southbound I25. The location where Jacoby was shot is 3.5 miles East of I25 on Harmony then one mile South on CR 15.

Footwarrior,

Thanks for that. I'm trying to locate these points on a Google map to be posted shortly. I'm showing the Jacoby (cyclist) shooting just where you so precisely described it. But for the woman that you refer to who was shot, I'm going by news footage that repeatedly focuses on a "263" mile marker at the side of the southbound side of I25. I hadn't seen that reference to "the entrance ramp from Harmony Road to Southbound I25" before (might have missed it). That entrance ramp is 1.4 miles north of the 263 mile marker. Which one do you figure I should be using?

Screen caps of the map which will be linked soon

CO Possible Shooter .jpg

Attachments

• CO Possible Shooter  SC A.jpg
    CO Possible Shooter SC A.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 89

View attachment 74959

Here's the link to a Google map with some - but not yet all - of the case points included.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=z_XRj_yu3Dto.kzPJOvnNDQio

Click on the map markers for more. I'll keep adding to the map, but you won't need fresh URL's to access it. The same one should work for the duration of the case.

Please let me know if you see errors or have suggestions for improvements or additions.

Here's the link to a Google map with some - but not yet all - of the case points included.

Click on the map markers for more. I'll keep adding to the map, but you won't need fresh URL's to access it. The same one should work for the duration of the case.

Please let me know if you see errors or have suggestions for improvements or additions.

Thank you so much for your mapssistance here, Forager. I noticed you've added points since the screen shots. Maybe an WSer with a nice app could add screen caps too.

CO Possible Serial Shooter Case Map

from case map CO possible serial shooterr.jpg

If this is the same perp, is he getting more brazen about his gripe? Seems to have become focused around big agri fields, that last one not far from a police station, based on a first quick look so a bit out there perhaps? The first incident is across from a plaza with a mixed martial arts studio, which often goes with the shooting types too. After that, the incidents are all further away. Could that first one across from the mr. money store have been the day he got a taste for it, haphazard, then after that focused?

View attachment 74959

Thank you so much for your mapssistance here, Forager. I noticed you've added points since the screen shots. Maybe an WSer with a nice app could add screen caps too.

CO Possible Serial Shooter Case Map

View attachment 74962

You guys rock!! Thank you so much Forager and FindHG!!! Awesome job!!

:rockon:

"At this point, we do not know if there is any tie between the traffic murder being investigated by the Windsor Police and the shooting of a motorist in Larimer County last month," Larimer County Sheriff Justin Smith said Tuesday morning. "We have been and remain in communication with the Windsor Police as their investigation evolves."

Jacoby, a long-time Windsor resident, rode his bike every day. He left behind a family, although Windsor Police Lt. Richard Higuera said he didn't know how many children he had."

http://www.9news.com/story/news/crime/2015/05/19/windsor-bicyclist-shooting/27582625/

FindHG / Forester: Would it be possible to please make a star or different color point for the 2 confirmed shootings? If not, no worries....TIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yoshibee