CO - Possible Serial Shooter Has Colorado Drivers on Edge #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay, my first image map :happydance: / thanks again Forager!

triangle1.jpg

You are fabulous, this map and all this stuff looks great!

You, Foxfire, Sugar Queen, Dex and 4gr, others too, who will hopefully forgive me for not remembering to mention them, have done an incredible job moving all this along. It's an amazing sight to watch and to have happen with friends right in front of my eyes. I'm warmed and awed by it. Substance and information shaping thought at its best. Thank you, magz for leading the way. I know this is home turf for you, but you bring the same dynamic to all the threads you touch.

I think the shooter may be seeing his world shrinking a bit. There may be people around him he fears would know enough to suspect him. I hope they have suspicions and are very incredibly brave people who can bring themselves to make that call, come what may.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Thank you so much for pulling it all together like this on thread magz, despite the smoke and sparks, from your computers, that is.

I found this photo on Google Earth...

http://www.panoramio.com/photo/46424091?source=wapi&referrer=kh.google.com

it appears to be taken from a hot air balloon about 1/2 mile from where Cori Romero was shot...looking southwest, I-25 runs along the bottom of the photo...the lakes/ponds adjacent to it lie just south of the exit ramp...not saying this is a get-away perch at all...but if you can spot one, please point it out...

View attachment 76349

Margarita25, congrats on your first image map.. Great job! M25, if your first image map had a caption; The McDonald Triad, Triad of Sociopathy, or simply Triad would be fitting, imo.. The triangle shape is likely only coincidence, but you never know. Psychopaths have a reason for everything they say and everything they do..imo..

The Macdonald triad (also known as the triad of sociopathy or the homicidal triad... J.M. Macdonald in "The Threat to Kill", a 1963 paper in the American Journal of Psychiatry.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macdonald_triad
________

Triad definition
http://www.dymoresolutions.com/dymore4_0/UsersManual/GeometricObjects/Triad.html

Foxfire

Thank you for this great information defining a triad and the McDonald_Triad. It's invaluable to me that you're here helping, I'm certain others feel the same. Could the shootings be a sexual release of sorts for this creep too, could part of the ritual be some paid for adoration before or after? Would it be fair to guess by the type of victims in the drivers' seats the shooter may have taken aim at, there's some ambivalence?

View attachment 76349

Well done! If you can do that much, your already well on your way. I'd be happy to walk you - or any other WS member - thru Google My Maps' features, or take questions. The better each of us is at working the mechanics of the maps, the more we will all get out of them.

Thank you for this great information defining a triad and the McDonald_Triad. It's invaluable to me that you're here helping us get through this thread, I'm certain others feel the same. Could the shootings be a sexual release of sorts for this creep too, could part of the ritual be some paid for adoration before or after? Would it be fair to guess by the type of victims in the drivers' seats the shooter may have taken aim at, there's some ambivalence?

<BBM for Focus>
FindHG, thank you for the kind words. I've been thinking about the triad for days now. I don't feel the triad coming into play with the CO Sniper Serial Killer. No two serial crimes are identical, but this case seems strangely unique in so many ways; an anomaly of sorts. Once it is verified by task force investigators that the rash of shattered vehicle windows are connected, if they are. Which I believe that they are related. This would likely indicate that we have possibly witnessed a psychopath escalating and crossing the threshold from fantasy to tragic reality..
Most times this progression begins during the adolescent teen years<age 14 imo> and the threshold crossed a few years later, imo. The conflict that I am experiencing is that I believe the CO Sniper is much older due to his organization, discipline, and chameleonlike ability to remain stealth. Seems that his hunting zone and safe haven is synonymous.. Analogous to a Forest Ranger hunting in the same forest that he has managed for years.

Not sure about the sexual release, FindHG. Guess, no matter the CO Shooters' age or status in life, controlling the life or death of others; playing God, would be a huge step up for him and would indicate a power or thrill killer, imo.

Date, Time, Direction, ~ Descriptions, Details and MSM sources, taken from margarita25's screencaps.
Date Time Direction.jpg Descriptions.jpg Details & MSM Sources.jpg Details - Edited.jpg

Map screen shooting tip. I often find that I can't get quite the zoom that I want in a screen shot using Google's zooming tools. I get too much or too little and want in between. You can get better control of the overall zoom by using a combination of the Google maps zoom, and the regular <CTRL +> and <CTRL -> screen zoom.

What aspect of who he is makes him so unknown up to now? Do you think it's a matter of information coming together or something in the nature of how he is able to operate? Sorry for the dunce questions that you so graciously answer, Foxfire.

FindHG, I've edited my original post since your reply. FindHG, there are no dunce questions, only dunce answers..
I believe the CO Sniper is much older due to his organization, discipline, and chameleonlike ability to remain stealth. Seems that his hunting zone and safe haven is synonymous.. Analogous to a Forest Ranger hunting in the same forest that he has managed for years.

SK Big Ed Kemper; the gentle giant, hung out at the bar where the local LE hung out. SK Robert Hansen; butcher baker, owned a pastry shop frequented by local LE and churchgoing family man.. SK Dennis Rader; BTK, ordinance officer, church deacon, and family man. These are only a few, there are many that were able to hide bethind their masks of normalcy for years or decades. The one common denominator is that they were all invisible to family, friends, coworkers, and task force investigators because they didn't look like or fit the perceived profile of a sadistic psychopathic serial killer.. jmo
Imo, the CO Sniper Serial Killer is investigative aware, very knowledgeable of police procedures, and monitors the activity of the local LEAs and State Troopers..

Someone had mentioned earlier about the times; afternoon and evening, and days where most of the shattered auto windows occurred. Is it possible that the shattered window incidents coincide with the shift change times of the various law enforcement agencies involved?

FindHG, I've edited my original post since your reply. FindHG, there are no dunce questions, only dunce answers..
I believe the CO Sniper is much older due to his organization, discipline, and chameleonlike ability to remain stealth. Seems that his hunting zone and safe haven is synonymous.. Analogous to a Forest Ranger hunting in the same forest that he has managed for years.
SK Big Ed Kemper; the gentle giant, hung out at the bar where the local LE hung out. SK Robert Hansen; butcher baker, owned a pastry shop frequented by local LE and churchgoing family man.. SK Dennis Rader; BTK, ordinance officer, church deacon, and family man. These are only a few, there are many that were able to hide bethind their masks of normalcy for years or decades. The one common denominator is that they were all invisible to family, friends, coworkers, and task force investigators because they didn't look like or fit the perceived profile of a sadistic psychopathic serial killer.. jmo
Imo,

So, they do everything to not be noticed in their predator mode and that's when they feel in maximum control, so the hours, routes and patterns have something to do with that aspect of feeling in control, that ritualistic spiritual part of the the psychopathy of their act?

Does the hunting zone on the ground or in their minds requires an incredible amount of deliberate action and thought, to sate that sense of control?

Could the perp just be telling themselves they're hot stuff making up for a grudge and have all the rest of it be going on in his head without much self-awareness of it?

Someone had mentioned earlier about the times; afternoon and evening, and days where most of the shattered auto windows occurred. Is it possible that the shattered window incidents coincide with the shift change times of the various law enforcement agencies involved?

These graphs were an attempt at that. I haven't checked what the weather was like at the time, but I bet if it was checked these shatterings and shots occurred during clear weather.

possible time and geographic patterns.jpg
attachment.php

said to be an example of weather today, from here:
http://www.krdo.com/news/Eye-catching-clouds-capture-Colorado-s-curiosity/33482706

Screenshot 2015-06-14 at 8.21.56 PM.png

The times we have are usually only good to the nearest half an hour or so, and often worse. I might be able to improve on that for some if it were helpful.

Sorry I've been MIA a bit this week. It's been crazy here! Ugh, how annoying that LE isn't sharing the more recent shattered windows. Don't they realize how hard everyone here has worked on this? Can't they see how important it is to us??? Lol
While we wait, anything I can do?

Catching up and I also want to thank everyone for the hard work put in.

I cannot think of anything else to add at this point.

Its interesting to me that over in the NY inmate escape thread that I was thinking that the escapees are probably holed up somewhere and waiting till the heat dies down first before they make an attempt at a bolder move to get out of the area.

Maybe perhaps the Colorado shooter maybe doing similar. He maybe is waiting till the heat dies down before he strikes again. The news reports may have jarred him into thinking that LE was getting too close. So he may be waiting awhile now.

I do think he will strike again in due time. Just not sure what will trigger him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat