CO - Possible Serial Shooter Has Colorado Drivers on Edge #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I have to ask.....does ANYONE know what all this " one love" stuff is about?? He uses that phrase a lot.

This would be my guess; likely where all of his friends & non-bio family members live - Area codes 303 and 720 are telephone area codes serving the north-central portion of the state of Colorado. They cover Denver, Lakewood, Littleton, Boulder, Longmont, Aurora, Castle Rock and most of the Front Range.

This would be my guess; likely where all of his friends & non-bio family members live - Area codes 303 and 720 are telephone area codes serving the north-central portion of the state of Colorado. They cover Denver, Lakewood, Littleton, Boulder, Longmont, Aurora, Castle Rock and most of the Front Range.

Weld and Greeley have always stood out to me as safe zones. You don't mess where you eat quality to it on the map. The 'non-family' sounds like commune types on some level, so clumped somehow and out there at some core level, where a daily sunset to sunrise fast would be noted or not. This all is so out there, but I think better conjectured than not.

If he was in CO during the times of the shooting, associating with his Lutpon 'non-family', then his presence in CA may be explained by one phenomena common among the faithful. It would be that some go away from the group during Ramadan so they don't have to fast. Ramadan started on June 17th and ends July 17th.

It's possible he headed away from his non-family friends back to CA during Ramadan, June 17 to July 17, so he didn't have the feign fasting, especially if he was already stressed from other activities. A lot of recent and not totally sold converts and even long time worshipers do that. It's possible.

Which would mean there could be people he was with the rest of the time, associating with at least, while in CO.

Good Points

All speculation on my part below.

Maybe the reason he signed up for the Charity Walk is maybe they are supposed to do something for someone less fortunate.

That might be like a requirement of their faith.
It seems I recall reading that somewhere that they have to do a good deed or something during that time.

I maybe mistaken too or getting it mixed up with something else.

One thing for sure is money had become an issue for him. One article claimed he was fighting with him Grandparents about money when they were killed.

So I do wonder if maybe there was pressure to get funds for some reason. Like if he was staying in Colorado he may have gone back to California to convince his grandparents to give him much more money than they had.

He could have owed rent money to someone in Colorado where he was staying and promised to pay them and maybe was relying on his grandparents when he got there.

I at first thought maybe the Charity Walk was a scheme to get people to donate money and he would keep it. The reason I suspected that was the big ZERO as the amount reported.

There is at least one other person that he knows who signed up for that Walk....take it as rumor because I can't post the proof.

Referring to Loveland or 'one love" as in tennis? What's the date of the post?

Gun testing offered to Rainbow Falls Park shooters in Glenn Martin death investigation
http://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...-shooters-in-glenn-martin-death-investigation

"DOUGLAS COUNTY, Colo. - The Douglas County Sheriff’s Office is offering to test firearms of people who were shooting in Rainbow Falls Park last Friday."

Snip

"The Douglas County Sheriff's Office is currently working to exclude firearms that were not involved in the shooting death of Glenn Martin," deputies said. "We recognize that there were numerous people shooting in the park on July third, many of whom may be worried the fatal shot could have come from their firearm."

Deputies said if you're worried the bullet came from your firearm, you can have it tested by calling the DCSO Major Tip Line at 303-660-7579."

Well, that is certainly bad news. Translation: We don't have any more leads. Lets see if we can get the murderer to turn himself in.

Referring to Loveland or 'one love" as in tennis? What's the date of the post?

on the Nathaniel page it used repeatedly in his May posts, I don't recall offhand if he used it further back on that page.
I found another page I believe is his under Nathan Scheiern. There aren't many visible posts but there is a picture of a "One Love" tattoo.

on the Nathaniel page it used repeatedly in his May posts, I don't recall offhand if he used it further back on that page.
I found another page I believe is his under Nathan Scheiern. There aren't many visible posts but there is a picture of a "One Love" tattoo.

Do you think it would be a good idea to set his SM against the timeline, SQ? And if so, could you help Forager do that?

Do you think it would be a good idea to set his SM against the timeline, SQ? And if so, could you help Forager do that?

I'm pretty sure I've given Forager everything I have at this point. I'll post anything else I find.

NS's fb page shows him working for ICare international import export in the LA area.
ICare is based in Cairo, Egypt. He also has a LinkedIn account that shows him in Englewood Colorado doing import export. Does anyone know if there is a link between ICare, LA, and Englewood?
lets say his grandparents took him in a year ago. He gets a job at ICare BUT he travels back and forth from Colorado to California. That would explain the neighbors thinking he was still living with the grandparents even if he spent most of his time in Colorado.
I do believe his grandparents took him in a while ago BUT I suspect his day to day life was in Colorado. He may have made enough trips back to CA for money ( and possibly work) for the neighbors to think he was actively living there. ( hope that makes sense)

NS's fb page shows him working for ICare international import export in the LA area.
ICare is based in Cairo, Egypt. He also has a LinkedIn account that shows him in Englewood Colorado doing import export. Does anyone know if there is a link between ICare, LA, and Englewood?
lets say his grandparents took him in a year ago. He gets a job at ICare BUT he travels back and forth from Colorado to California. That would explain the neighbors thinking he was still living with the grandparents even if he spent most of his time in Colorado.
I do believe his grandparents took him in a while ago BUT I suspect his day to day life was in Colorado. He may have made enough trips back to CA for money ( and possibly work) for the neighbors to think he was actively living there. ( hope that makes sense)

Thank you, SQ, I finally had a chance to look at what, seem to me, odd un-fetching tattoos, that you mentioned. nuffin good there that I see, but let me know if we may post jpg's of it.

Like everything about this bloodthirsty murderer of his own grandparents, it seems to me he's grasping at something, but who knows? Thank you for all that you share. I agree with a previous poster, you all are an honor to look with.

Thank you, SQ, I finally had a chance to look at what, seem to me, odd un-fetching tattoos, that you mentioned. nuffin good there that I see, I'll listen to this for a bit, just cause, but let me know if we may post jpg's of it.

Like everything about this bloodthirsty murderer of his own grandparents, it seems to me he's grasping at something, but who knows. Thank you for all that you share. I agree with a previous poster, you all are an honor to look with.

Twitter account of Nathaniel Scheiern/First re/tweet; nathaniel scheiern ‏@w_scheier Mar 28
al-&#7716;ay&#257;t Media Center presents a new video message from The Islamic State: "Join the Ranks" http://wp.me/pRpVP-7Yn via @Jihadology_Net Interesting read, as expected.. <Click View Summary for more info>
nathaniel scheiern
@w_scheier
https://twitter.com/w_scheier

<BBM>

nathaniel scheiern followed Global Jihadology beginning March 28/2015 - The first reported car window shattering was on April 8 on I-25 - CR was shot on April 22/2015 on I-25 <warning graphic>

User Actions
Follow
Jihadology
@Jihadology_Net
Academic website that curates new primary source material from global jihadis. http://instagram.com/jihadology/

Thanks for posting that FoxFire. I hadn't seen that Twitter page before. Wow!

Thanks for posting that FoxFire. I hadn't seen that Twitter page before. Wow!

YW, SugarQueen.. I must admit I was a little surprised myself at the eyeopening info on his twitter page. The ms media silence in the NOCO Shooter and the Glendale, CA Grandparents Axe-Murders cases is deafening and concerning. Was/is Nathaniel Scheiern a jihadist Lone Wolf or is there a Wolf Pack Cell involved? Seems, the Task Force's PIO's have been AWOL as of late..

Silence by LE via ms/social media is the Lone Wolf Jihadist's most lethal weapon, imo..

YW, SugarQueen.. I must admit I was a little surprised myself at the eyeopening info on his twitter page. The ms media silence in the NOCO Shooter and the Glendale, CA Grandparents Axe-Murders cases is deafening and concerning. Was/is Nathaniel Scheiern a jihadist Lone Wolf or is there a Wolf Pack Cell involved? Seems, the Task Force's PIO's have been AWOL as of late..

Silence by LE via ms/social media is the Lone Wolf Jihadist's most lethal weapon, imo..

If there's anything to all this, I think it would be potentially seen as a national security issue, thus LE's more stringent concern about confirming information to MSM, but take it at face value, Foxfire, it's out there, and what could that tell us? From the looks of his tattoo the center part, which is a gobbledygook overlay of stylized lettering, some obvious messaging seems to pop out, but one can't be sure. I imagine the obvious trail that's left on his SM would have similar concerns attached to it until more is known.

I don't know what to make of ICare. It does appear to be a real Egyptian manufacturer and exporter of shampoo. The Chinese Alibaba site lists some of its products. I can't find any indication of an office or representative in the US.

The Nathaniel Scheiern facebook profile includes this line: "VP med at ICare International Import & Export Trading". Were you able to place the location of that job, if it really is one, in the LA area?

"ICare International Import & Export Trading Hair & Beauty Supply" is listed in the "People also like" section of the KBC Trading-Processing-Co Holyoke FB page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kbc-Trading-Processing-Co/159320600768106 Apart from a couple of other "People also like" listings, that page has never been posted to. I haven't seen anything else that suggests a link between KBC and NS.

hmmm, highway shootings, no projectiles found, Jefferson County, November 2013.
NS was arrested in Jefferson County, January 2013, released October 2013. Could it be connected?
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/mystery...rs-on-colorado-state-road-470-in-denver-area/

I wonder if the car mentioned in the Nov 2013 story you posted, SQ, that a witness described http://www.cbsnews.com/news/mystery...rs-on-colorado-state-road-470-in-denver-area/

&#8220;About a week ago she (the witness) saw a man that seemed to be firing a gun over the hood of a gold or brown Honda four-door sedan. By the time we got there that person was gone,&#8221;

could it be this one parked in his grandparents' driveway in Glendale, CA. It was shown on the CBS video linked at the bottom of this link: http://www.westword.com/news/nathan...ing-video-before-grandparents-slaying-6892252

Car in Glendale CA driveway.jpg

Well, that is certainly bad news. Translation: We don't have any more leads. Lets see if we can get the murderer to turn himself in.

That's worrisome, I think. I feel like if I had accidentally shot and killed a man, I would be wracked with insane guilt and would have turned myself in. At the very least, if I even thought it could have been me, I would have brought my weapon for testing immediately. I hope that really was an accident but now I'm not too sure.

You know, I ran into the same issue looking through his FB. Links for that weird ICare company only came up in Arabic for me pretty much so it was kinda hard to get anything from them (although, hubby speaks Arabic, could probably ask him). My things is I can't find any connection to it for NS other than him putting it on FB; like a mutual friend who works there or something, or any connection to CO. And it looks like they sell ... beauty products? Which is confusing for me, because why would he work there? Tin foil hat time: the company is some kind of cover for ISIS/ISIL terror funding. A seemingly innocuous business like that one would be as good a place to funnel money as any, I guess. Perhaps a front for ISIS recruiters?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ZogNCat